Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Four : Embrace the Fear

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear and courage are brothers.
~ Proverb

Don't forget guys. Do not fear to fear. Just let it flow through your body and embrace fear. When you feel fear, it means you're on the right track. If you don't feel the fear, you're clearly not doing enough. Don't be afraid to do things that terrifies the hell out of you.

High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Four : Embrace the Fear

You will be doing 12 approaches. It has to be a girl you've never met before, a girl you've never seen before. When you see the girl, you will directly open with a compliment. Do not wait more than 2 seconds. Do not wait for the perfect opportunity. Just say it as soon as you see her! I don't want any weak compliments like : Ohhh... I like your, nose! It is pretty awesome. You have to show interest in her with your compliment. Make sure your compliment is strong, loud and genuine. Don't be afraid if people around you hear it too. Let's say she has amazing eyes, don't walk up to her just to say she has nice shoes. This is indirect. You can add a physical touch if you wish.
Good examples :

Wow! You're so hot, I had to come and talk to you.
Hello sexy. How's it going?
You are stunning.
I think I'm in love. What's your name?
You make me horny.

Make your own if you want. Be direct. You are not allowed to be indirect. If you start indirect and you say your compliment after you hesitated 1 minute, it doesn't count. If she just ignores you, or look at you weird, it doesn't matter. It counts. I don't ask you to hold full conversations or number close for this week. I don't ask you to get good reactions necessarily. I just want you to destroy your approach anxiety and not be afraid to go direct. I want you to get used to breaking the ice, to pull the trigger, to stop hesitating.

Be consistent! Those approaches are quick to do, so do more than 12 if you can. Once you get the momentum going, keep it up and don't take breaks. These are just excuses to do it the next day. Use your free time wisely and try to not procrastinate.

Embrace that fear of the unknown. Be a real man.

Bonus Challenge :
Do some meditation. It can help you clear your mind.
Or listen to some self hypnosis. Go check these out! There are many of them for many things. For self confidence, public speaking, exercising, inner peace, etc.
http://bomb-mp3.com/index.php?search=steve+g+jones+confidence+hypnosis&submit=Search

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate feeling like I need to approach middle aged women to get my counts done, but I really don't find enough girls my age. This one will be fun :)

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome challenge! Let the DE-sensitization to AA continue.

Mindgamez said:
Embrace that fear of the unknown. Be a real man.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine myself on saturday, walking around with my girl yelling sincere compliments at girls that walk past. :D

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well this is kinda hard for me to be honest... but that's what this bootcamp is about... overcoming my fears... i have to try...

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. This will take about 2 hours I reckon. No ****, I'll show up to school late and write "Shouted sincere and often unique compliments at attractive women I passed" on my form.

Also, Ku-dos, 6pm on a Tuesday (y)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got one today. Malls are too damn hard.

I'm working on getting a wing (the Go Game works) and will try to find another venue to do this. 1/12

bits

Reaction score
Bits checking in again!

Just a quick update before I'm heading for my pillow:
Week2: 10+ approaches, completed
Week3: About 10 approaches that count.

Didn't read the third quest btw, but it wasn't that hard being on ski vacation with 600 people :)

This week isn't going to be really hard either, carnival starts tomorrow here, plenty of girls to practice my skills!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Got one today. Malls are too damn hard.
False

LearningSlowly said:
I'm working on getting a wing (the Go Game works) and will try to find another venue to do this. 1/12
Told ya :)
Did you finish week 3 yet?

Week 4 Status: 8/12
After school I went back to the university and got 4 approaches. Then I met up with some friends that go there and we went to the mall and I got 4 more. They all went something like this: "Hey, what's your name? I just had to meet you because I think you're really cute"

I also did some suicides. So overall, I probably did like 11 approaches today.
You should all try the Dub-Step suicide, it's one of the most idiotic things, but it eliminates all fear.
Approach and say: "Hey, I need your opinion on something real fast. See, I'm trying to become a Dub-Step artist, and um I need you to tell me what you think. Here's a sample. BRRRUGGGSLUGRUG WA WA WA PEEEOOOO STANDIICLIGGGGG RINGGESSSNWUUUUUBBB!!! What do you think?" And try to continue the conversation for as long as possible. Remember to YELL when you're singing the dubstep, you want to embarace yourself as much as possible.

Last edited:

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Alex, this sounds like a lot of fun!
What I did is I asked a group of 2 girls who has the softest skin between me and my friend. We did a good 2 minutes conversation on this. Kind of funny lol.

If it's easy for you, try to do more than 12, and try crazier things. Be even more direct if you can! Have you gotten good reactions so far?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
LOL Alex, this sounds like a lot of fun!
What I did is I asked a group of 2 girls who has the softest skin between me and my friend. We did a good 2 minutes conversation on this. Kind of funny lol.

If it's easy for you, try to do more than 12, and try crazier things.
Honestly, it is fun.

The reactions don't matter. Who gives a fvck. I don't, I'm just conquering AA. That said however, about 90% of the reactions are positive.

Mindgamez said:
Be even more direct if you can!
The most direct I've been is the I'm Hard suicide. "Hey, I'm into you ... and I'm hard."

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working heavily on my social circle and the first 3 weeks really exhausted the girls I don't know in school. So I haven't done any of them. I really have to step it up!

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I kinda screwed up this week... it's only 2/12 I actually talked to more girls that I don't know but it wasn't compliments I just talked random stuff...

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.
Okay. Gotta catch up on my weeks. I'm so late and I'm not even finished with week 3. I'll try to be consistent. I'm still feeling scared as FVCK right now but I'll just embrace the fear. Means I'm on track.

My first time ever that I'll go on my own. I used to always have a buddy with me to cheer me up. Hope I'll be pro.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Status: 16ish/12

Yesterday, my friends Tony, Ridley, Jonah and I went to 3 malls. Tony and Ridley are really into sarging, but Jonah is not.

Anyways, I did about 8 approaches. Out of those 8, I tried to number close and do it legit on 2 two of them. The first one was funny because at one point I was like: "Pick a number between 1 and 5...is it 3?" - "No, 7" . . . . .

On the second number close attempt I approached a 3 set and number closed the hottest one of the 3. Still not satisfied though, I didn't do it as well as I would have liked to and didn't create enough comfort, it felt a little bit awkward.

So who's man enough to join me in week 5?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION! The Bootcamp has been reduced to 12 weeks and AMOHIELD is in administration of next week, not SMOCK, due to inactivity.

I only got 2/12 thus far this week. Would've had all easily if I went partying tonight. One of the 2 from yesterday was funny. I was waiting for my friends to get a friend of ours into Purple Turtle when this chick my age walks by to go outside with her friends. "Don't I know you..?" (I really do think I know her)" "You're so fvcking hot, just wow." She happily exclaims, "Thank you! It's things like that that my boyfriend should've said before we broke up!" For some reason I don't pursue it :)
I'll complete this challenge this week or combined with next week.