Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Push and Pull - The Experiment

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen welcome to the Push and Pull Experiment. (Field Tested)

I am mad scientist Exile PPHD and PD. :woo: , and I woud like to thank you for joining me in this historical moment.

Before I disclose my findings I would like each and every one of you to promise me that you will not;

A. Share these results with anyone ESPECIALLY the GOOW (Government Of Outraged Women) and/or BOOB (Body Of Over-Reactive Bltches).
B. Act like a moron and totally take my sarcasm seriously.

I the reader understand and agree that I will not dangerously share these results with any woman 8.00 or over on the hottness/bltch scale
Please sign on the dotted line

--------------------

Thank you, let us begin!

Prologue

Some of you might call me heartless, a manipulator even a disgusting human being, but believe me my efforts are for study purposes and male education. I have spend the younger days of my life failing with the opposite sex. Never truly understanding why being so good to women made me a loser in their eyes. It made no sense to me untill I was dumped and publicly humiliated by my ex girlfriend who had 2 kids, no job, lived with her parents and who wasint even a 6. That was 4 years ago.

The transformation was eccentric at first but totally worth the sacrifice. I underwent extensive training in the physical aspect as well as mental. From time laboring in the gym to the cold approaches in the daytime, it didn't matter as long as I educated myself further. As the time passed, my view on the opposite sex has made me resent their behavior, femenism fuled hatred, people who acted as if they dayjob was to be miserable made me want to slap them around untill they understand how fragile life truly is. And ever since my heart attack, I have no regrets holding me back.

The Experiment

11 days ago today, I was a single man. Had alot of plates to spin, had sex whenever I pleased, even friend zoned a girl (into my friend zone). CoWorkers, Friends of Friends, UG's, Unknowns, you name it. You can say I was succesful with women, but that did not further my knowledge of how the hottest women on the planet worked. We all know the UG's (they do whatever the fvck you say), but the truly angel like females, totally trash you. Yes i'm talking about the 8's - 9.5's. The one's with totally different nature, without a good mindset, any AFC would get swallowed and spit right out by these women. They have the looks, the options, most of the time the money. So what do they need you for? They're looking for the total package.

My experiment consisted of successfully dating a 9.5, but in a different way. I do not cater to her wants and needs. I act like I dont give a crap most of the time, but on the side I treat her like a man should. Now I know this is what you SHOULD be doing with any woman, however the 9.5 was a push and pull situation.

The Girl - (From what I have picked up from her)

A. Every guy she dated was too clingy
B. She doesn't cuddle unless she wants to.
C. She's a bltch when she wants.
D. Acts like nothing bothers her at all
E. Doesn't get jealous at all
F. Wants to be in control (sex)
G. Doesnt want to text alot

Here are the lab results.

Log #1

We'll call her Kelly. 9.5 Italian American. Now my girlfriend.

First date (Picked by me): Coffee shop

Talked about our ambitions. Explained how we like our relationships. Laughed about the stupidest crap ect.. Built attraction, and she drove to the coffee shop.

Second date (My house): Watched a scary movie, laughed, had hot sex ect.. She drove to my house

Third date (Clubbing): Grinded on me for 4 hours while other chumps watched.

Fourth date (My house) Slept over, had hot sex, asked me out, I said yes.

End Log

Log #2

Experiment data 1 - Every guy she dated was too clingy.
Mission: Not even be close to clingy, let her come to me.
Result: Asked me why I am so distant, explained to her that I hate being clingy with girls, she nodded and agreed. However she started to cling to me alot.

Experiment data 2 - She doesn't cuddle unless she wants to.
Mission: Do not cuddle with her much.
Result: Always asks when were gonna cuddle, but doesnt pull through much trying to be true to herself.

Experiment data 3 - She's a bltch when she wants.
Mission: None (she does not act like a bltch to me) probably due to data experiment 1 and 2.
Result: N/A

Experiment data 4 - Acts like nothing bothers her at all
Mission: Test her limit of confidence. Told her I would cook for her for valentines day. 2 days later I changed my mind, telling her I dont want to, rather we can go out and eat at (Dennys =] )
Result: Acted like it didnt phase her, (It's ok, I understand) But I can sense emotional change.

Experiment data 5 - Doesn't get jealous at all
Mission: Test her limit of confidence. Went to a party without inviting her, my ex gf was there.
Result: Called me 15 times in a hour. Said it was urgent. I sensed insecurity. Actually talked to her the next day.

End Log

To be continued...

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It' funny because basically you just took all the chick red flags, and employed them for yourself. And Denny's. Let us know how that goes over! ;)

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
It' funny because basically you just took all the chick red flags, and employed them for yourself. And Denny's. Let us know how that goes over! ;)
I dont care how it goes. And actually, if you pay attention those are tests.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Report.
Obviously this 9.5 is still with me considering my questioning behavior. If she truly has options what is keeping her with me? Is it because i'm not like other men she dated? Perhaps.

Keep this in mind; If I acted like a needy guy, would I still keep seeing this behavior? I am not going to test this, as I plan on ending things as soon as im done.

Log #3

Experiment data 6 - Likes the control (sex).
Mission: Let her have it for a resonable amount of time
Result: She cvmz about twice a session when im in control.

Experiment data 7 - Doesnt like to text alot.
Mission: Do not text her while i'm at work at all, or when im at the gym (I work about 60 hrs a week)
Result: She texts me alot, asking what i'm doing and how my work is. More than once in 10 minutes with a different question. I have 3 naked pics of her that she took without me even asking... while im doing work?.

End Log

These are all results so far with this beauty. Do I feel bad? No because I still treat her right, however this relationship is just a experiment to understand how hot women work. I have no attachment. No real purpose but having better knowledge. Bear with me as I will have more data and results for you guys.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
um... VERY INTERESTING!!!

but there's some variables you didn't mentioned. What age is she? You are 37... this might be different within the range of 20s. You have a house... some like me dont.

Also... if you dont mind.. could you post a pic of yourself? I just want to know how good in physical shape are you so I can compare it to me.

Thanks for this information. Its GOLDEN!!! :) Hope to see more.

EDIT:

Also some good experiments once you get ready to break it up and conclude with this experiment.

Take the jealousy testing to a whole different level. Flirt or pick up some other girls on her presence. I'm curious about the outcome. Would she pretend?

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
um... VERY INTERESTING!!!

but there's some variables you didn't mentioned. What age is she? You are 37... this might be different within the range of 20s. You have a house... some like me dont.

Also... if you dont mind.. could you post a pic of yourself? I just want to know how good in physical shape are you so I can compare it to me.

Thanks for this information. Its GOLDEN!!! :) Hope to see more.

EDIT:

Also some good experiments once you get ready to break it up and conclude with this experiment.

Take the jealousy testing to a whole different level. Flirt or pick up some other girls on her presence. I'm curious about the outcome. Would she pretend?
Actually that's 37 posts Leopold. I'm 22 years young.

Edited. I am sorry the woman "Kelly" is 22 years young as well.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
Report.
Obviously this 9.5 is still with me considering my questioning behavior. If she truly has options what is keeping her with me? Is it because i'm not like other men she dated? Perhaps.

Keep this in mind; If I acted like a needy guy, would I still keep seeing this behavior? I am not going to test this, as I plan on ending things as soon as im done.

Log #3

Experiment data 6 - Likes the control (sex).
Mission: Let her have it for a resonable amount of time
Result: She cvmz about twice a session when im in control.

Experiment data 7 - Doesnt like to text alot.
Mission: Do not text her while i'm at work at all, or when im at the gym (I work about 60 hrs a week)
Result: She texts me alot, asking what i'm doing and how my work is. More than once in 10 minutes with a different question. I have 3 naked pics of her that she took without me even asking... while im doing work?.

End Log

These are all results so far with this beauty. Do I feel bad? No because I still treat her right, however this relationship is just a experiment to understand how hot women work. I have no attachment. No real purpose but having better knowledge. Bear with me as I
will have more data and results for you guys.
Cool experiment, but she should have already came twice before you put your d*ck in her...you're young, you will learn as you get older....

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Cool experiment, but she should have already came twice before you put your d*ck in her...you're young, you will learn as you get older....
I appreciate the comment, how old are you? And how successful you are with really hot women?

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to quote that Foo Fighters song, "there goes my hero!" and its you bra.

haha mad props on the success and you should not feel bad about the way you treat her in the least. Im sure if she wasn't like every other hb8 and up you could just be a nice normal guy around her and not have to do this stuff. Clearly if you did though you'd lose her in a second. Keep it up man!

Just some questions to help me. How did you guys meet? How did you get her to go out on a 1st and 2nd date without seeming overly interested? And how often did you contact her when you were trying to get her to go out with you? Its easy to do push/pull after you've been seeing a girl abut i always struggle during the 1st and 2nd date period because how am i supposed to set up a date without coming off as overly interested?!!!!!!

Also i totally remember you as the poor dude in the health and fitness section who had a freak heart attack at 22! I assume your 100% now?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff definitely works with the hotties. I did the same stuff back in the partying days, and it worked like a charm. I can't respect them, though. And that's where it gets interesting. You do this kind of stuff, find out it works (and the true nature of these women), and lose all respect for them. So, you wanted to attract them, but when you actually do - you realize they're not worth anything but sex, and treat them accordingly. Then, you hate them for being such dumb *****s and *****es.

There's the catch 22, and this applies to being bad in general. You might do it to attract a certain kind of woman, but once you actually do, and realize their true nature - you loathe them, and become even more cynical and bitter. Round and round it goes; just feeding into the negativity and stereotypes. You reap what you sow, eh? These *****es never change; they aren't quality - they simply respond to *******s.

What's even more interesting is that you don't necessarily do this stuff on purpose. You might get hurt, start hating women, become an ******* - then find out it works to attract these types. Then you hate them even more (see cyclic theory above).

And this is exactly what they complain about non-stop: men only want them for sex, no one takes them seriously, blah blah. But, once presented with such a specimen who cares - they avoid or use them. They even say guys are too clingy, they hate affection, etc, etc - only to complain about the *******s who don't care. WTF? Too much stupidity, hypocrisy, and double-speaking for me to bare. These girls never get it through their head - because they're dumb as ****. Logic and sense is all but gone from their lack of minds. And it shows in the kind of stuff they say. They're not indecisive - they're just full of ****, and don't know their head from their ass. Pity the nice guy who tries loving such a toxic *****.

These *****es aren't worth a damn. That's exactly who they end up attracting - the same trash as themselves. They are all of these things that work to attract them. That's why they're attracted to *******s in the first place - they are *****es. You can't get through to someone like this; being decent and caring is futile. They're on a whole 'nother dimension of shallowness and stupidity. I dated so many girls like this... They were all worthless.

When you hold yourself back, look at their true nature, find out what they respond to, and these things - you find out just why they're treated like *****s and *****es. It's all they're worth. And this goes right back to the whole captain save-a-ho / white knight theory - there is no reason for anyone to sympathize with these hoes - because they don't deserve it, and aren't victims. They're dumb *****s. Stop trying to save, change, fix, and wife them.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
to quote that Foo Fighters song, "there goes my hero!" and its you bra.

haha mad props on the success and you should not feel bad about the way you treat her in the least. Im sure if she wasn't like every other hb8 and up you could just be a nice normal guy around her and not have to do this stuff. Clearly if you did though you'd lose her in a second. Keep it up man!

Just some questions to help me. How did you guys meet? How did you get her to go out on a 1st and 2nd date without seeming overly interested? And how often did you contact her when you were trying to get her to go out with you? Its easy to do push/pull after you've been seeing a girl abut i always struggle during the 1st and 2nd date period because how am i supposed to set up a date without coming off as overly interested?!!!!!!

Also i totally remember you as the poor dude in the health and fitness section who had a freak heart attack at 22! I assume your 100% now?

Yes i wonder that too... how do you approach without giving too much attention at first. I would find it easy to do so once she bites the hook but the question is how to make her bite it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exile663dfx said:
I appreciate the comment, how old are you? And how successful you are with really hot women?
Well truth be told, I used to get hot women all the time, but it really wasn't a fair comparison because I was a house DJ in fairly big clubs for 8 years and they basically threw themself at me multiple times a night. You would gave had to been brain dead not to get laid like crazy. I am 37 now and married so I haven't been able to play as much as I would like recently...

As far as orgasms, they are technique driven. Tongue the cl!t and finger the pu**y. Basically keep licking and sucking til she c*ms and then slowly start rubbing her pu**y with your finger, until she gets wet again and then start using your middle finger palm side up like a jackhammer, trying to feel for a squishy spot right past her pubic bone and make a motion with your finger as if you were telling someone to "come here". Within 5 minutes of this she is going to gush or squirt and you can keep hammering away with your finger while she is doing it to make her keep going. She will likely get sprayed with her own juices all over and sometimes even her face. I personally like taking my fingers out, licking them, telling her how sweet she tastes and then shoving them into her mouth and tell her to taste her juices...she might think its gross at first but do it a few times and it will get her really hot and will love it. Same thng about making her *** on your d*ck and then grabbing her by the hair and telling her to "come suck this d*ck"...

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse my absence gentlemen, i've been busy with multiple things.

Before I share any futher lab work..

Kenny Powers, thank you for your concern I am doing very well after my heart attack.

Kenny Powers said:
How did you guys meet? How did you get her to go out on a 1st and 2nd date without seeming overly interested? And how often did you contact her when you were trying to get her to go out with you? Its easy to do push/pull after you've been seeing a girl abut i always struggle during the 1st and 2nd date period because how am i supposed to set up a date without coming off as overly interested?!!!!!!
I'll break this down for you. We met through mutual friends at a house party. But in order to hook the beauties you have to have a combination of;

Real Confidence (Biggest step, you HAVE to have this it's essential)
Diligent lifestyle (Not be scared of failure, but confident enough to know you wont fail.)
Differential Confidence (You have to be confident that you're different than any other man out there, AND be able to prove it)
Good looks (Yes, good looks, but any avarage guy can improve their chances by living a healthier lifestyle.

As many people proven in the past, and yes im quoting marmel75, unless you're a musician, actor or any well known celebrity, you have to do some WORK in order to be successful with beautiful women. But it has to start with work on yourself first. You have to understand yourself and what your limitations are at first.

Ask yourself this.

Are you happy right now?
Do you embrace fear?
Do you have a career/job that you love, do you have a purpose?
Are you in good shape (I didnt say best) and healthy?
Are you confident enough not to care what people think around/about you?

After you have answered all these questions with a YES, answer these. (If you said yes to any above answers, these all should be a yes as well.)

Are you confident?
Do you live a dilligent lifestyle?
Are you different?
Are you somewhat or close to good looking?

These are all simple life changes to better yourself and it should be only for yourself, but it does hook the beauties.

Once the 8's, 9.5's see this in you ( and they will ), it's time to show interest but let go of the line. What I mean is this..

My purpose for going to this house party was not to meet girls at all. It was to have fun with my friends, she was there with her friends but my friends knew her and her friends. (Mutual) The whole group got together for some beer pong and games, she did catch my eye but so did her friends (Lol).

We all started to talk about our careers, what we do in our spare time, parties ect..

I was always on top because I loved my career, lived healthy, worked out, and had no emotional attachement to what people were saying in the group. She caught this, and moved closer to me, her friends stood no chance because they were 8's, 9.5 had to have it all lol. When me and her started a conversation, I did not talk much because I know she had to prove herself first and she did. After about 5 minutes of her babbling away at stuff, I just simply said; "Look, I have to go now, here's my number, text me sometime" I was gone.

Next morning I was at work, 9 am. She texts me. "Hey I really enjoyed talking to you, you seem different wanna go out sometime?"

I was thinking to myself. Hm, we talked for like 5 minutes and she enjoyed it? LOL

I said sure, starbucks 8 oclock tonight.

That was it

Anyway, point is Kenny, you cant chase beautiful women, you have to let them chase you. If you show ANY sign of chasing them, you're done. I hope this answeres your question.

Lab work soon to come. Valentines day was a great, and you'll like the results.

Edited: I would like to point out one thing. This stuff is dangerous for the lesser than girls 8+. Use with caution, -8's are more emotionally unstable.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I totally agree exile. I remember Pook said it like that as well... You dont go chasing women... you give them the chance for them to chase you. You are the prize after all :)

Cant wait to hear more results XD

JaZZyWaTCh

Reaction score
I'm sure if she wasn't like every other hb8 and up you could just be a nice normal guy around her and not have to do this stuff. Clearly if you did though you'd lose her in a second. Keep it up man!

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Valentines Day with the 9.5.

Since ive decided to take her to Denny's :cool:, she didn't seem to really care at all. I bought her flowers, 6 roses 6 lilies which I presented to her at the restaurant. I didn't really care how the day went as it isn't anything special but a day women think they should be worshiped and showered with gifts, whatever.

Here are the lab results.

First off ill say she looked damn sexy in a red dress.

We sat down and ate some whatever I don't remember, she started to talk to me about the party I went to without her where my ex gf was, and something I haven't expected at all. Here's how it went.

Her: Thank you for taking me out, Ive never been taken out to Denny's on valentines day.

Me: (smirk) Yeah no problem.

Her: These flowers are beautiful, Ive never gotten flowers like this from anyone before.

Me: (Thinking to myself, surre you havent) Yeah, they seem nice.

Her: Um I wanted to tell you something, remember when you went to that party and your ex was there? Any other guy I would have dumped for going to a party with their ex there, but I know you're different.

Me: Yeah she was there.

Let me pause right here. That is a RED flag. Remembering something that happened couple of days ago and all of a sudden talking about it for no reason, is a sign of a troubled girl. Just another sign women think they're above all. At this time she reaches over and gives me a kiss on the lips. I haven't even done anything special for this girl at all.

Her: So I brought something with me for you to use.

Me: Whats that?

Her: I got a vibrator I want you to use on me.

Me: (Almost spit food out of my mouth) I dont need a vibrator babe, I got the real thing.

Her: I know but I just want you to try it.

Me: Ok.

We left Denny's went to a bar and then went to her place. Watched a movie and had super hot sex.

I haven't broken a sweat with this girl, haven't spent more than $60 this week. She seems to like me and i'm not even trying? Interesting.. After sex I didnt want to stay at her house and cuddle. No reason to i'm not in love with this chick. When I got home she texts me this..

Her: I miss you already..
Me: I was just there silly haha.
Her: I know but seriously, you're the best.
Me: Thanks!

Notice my attitude with this girl. There is no way i'm letting her gloat just because she's super hot. I'm the prize here, and I dont even have a purpose.

Moving on. The doctor has to take a vacation, ill be back soon. If you got anything to add please do.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says this is a push and pull experiment? i'm not seeing any pull, lol. Its an entertaining read.

Her: Thank you for taking me out, Ive never been taken out to Denny's on valentines day.

Me: (smirk) Yeah no problem.

:crackup: classic!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, out of every report i read and ive read alot, this is def the most interesting and entertaining out of all of them