Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am amazed

R

Rubato

I think I said this before. It's one thing to read about the way women act. And it's another thing entirely to see it.

For some reason I can't really identify, I still believe there are some good women out there. A little bit more than I believe there are winning lotto tickets.

I met a girl the other day. I got her #. She has been texting me literally nonstop, whether or not I answer. This girl is the biggest attention wh*re I have ever met. She's asked me to tell her she's beautiful. I've known her a grand total of 2 days and spent almost 0 time with her in person and she already "likes" me, sends me <3's, and did you know they have some sort of ASCII rose you can draw out on a phone? I get those too.

The biggest reason why I haven't blocked this girl's number yet is because I'm looking at this as a learning experience. She is so messed up.

:cheer: :cheer: HOW MESSED UP IS SHE?? :cheer: :cheer:

I think her entire being and self worth comes from the validation of other men. She's given me a good portion of her sexual history (which is probably just the tip of the ice berg) and she's a total freak. BTW, I met this girl at a religious function and she looks and acts like the prototypical church girl.

But. She has decided, as of last week, that she is abstaining from sex until marriage now. Err, until she's engaged. Err... until... she know she'll be with him forever. And by the way, that 3-some with her ex and his best GUY friend (what a sick SOB) wasn't her fault. He manipulated her in to it and she had no control over it whatsoever.

She'll write stories about the two of us through text messages that have to take an obscenely long time to write that involve me cooking her meals and writing her love songs and poetry on the beach of a deserted island.

And to top it all off. Even though I am "by far the best guy" she "has ever met before in" her "life", she can't hang out for another 3 weeks!

If you haven't read my threads on here, I've been a horny thing lately and horny enough to listen to all that garbage hoping that I could get sex from her by playing on her insecurities. But 3 weeks???? I told her to go to h*ll.

If I hadn't actually met this girl in real life, I'd think this was my wing playing a joke on me or something! I think this is how a good majority of young girls are anymore, albeit this may be a stronger example.

She can't accept responsibility for the things she does.
She expects and even requests to be pedestalled and given special treatment.
She feeds off of the attention of men.
And she gets sex whenever she decides she wants it.

It's a gamble, because if you're a girl and you're not beautiful, it's a tough road. But I almost wish I could take that gamble and just be a girl. I don't much care what people thought. If I was a pretty little thing, I'd have so much sex I wouldn't be able to walk straight.

There's gotta be a way to beat this system (no pun intended). I know what this site preaches about how to go about doing it. But we're always opening, approaching, initiating interest. I do get opened some, but it's very rare. At the end of the day, there isn't a way initiate anything with a woman without first giving her some sort of validation/attention.

exile663dfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you but i'm sorry, this generation is run by feminism. All of us at one point fell pray to these hypocrites, even though we learned much as men, they still try and best us. Our fathers fathers/grandfathers were in a total different era. Where women were less than equal. Now its different, now they're look at as crown jewels by BETA's and AFC's and feminists ect..

You can't beat the system and you wont, not alone at least. So grab your ballz and be proud to be a man. That's all you got in this life my friend.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a lot like the loonies I dated. Some girls are nuts, dude. Usually if they talk/text/meet too much - they're probably crazy, and don't know when to shut up, or leave people alone. I met a LOT of these types in clubs, bars, and at parties. They're all over the place. Love you one day, miserable the next... They always come on super strong - then back off, and come back, back off.... All while talking entirely too much. They tend to go insane if you don't meet up or text back.

These aren't quality women, and have no substance. Yeah, I heard all the victim stories, and how nothing is their fault, too. Usually while they're still talking too much. *****es never know when to shut up. These types also tend to disappear off the map after they talk about how perfect you are. Either that, or they go insane, and become abusive / controlling / manipulative. And still talk too much.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conclusion I've come to is that the only way to truly deal with these b*tches from a position of strength is either to be famous or pseudo-famous (i.e have very high status in your social group).

Otherwise even if you're good looking, rich, in great shape, funny, kind, etc we are the ones having to put in all the work at the start and give these c*nts attention. I dream of being famous, not because I want fame, but just because it would be so funny for slut after slut coming up to me trying to give me attention and kiss my ass and I would just tell them to go to hell, lol.

I'm just so utterly sick of having to put all the work in with a woman that, on any objective scale, isn't my equal. But having a pvssy hole is a great leveller, apparently.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternatively, you could stop giving these hoes your time, and save your energy for those who deserve, appreciate, and reciprocate it. A lot of *****es ain't ****. Those are the ones you avoid - not chase after, and ***** about on a web forum. They aren't worth anything, so why chase after them and become angry over it? They're not worth it.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Alternatively, you could stop giving these hoes your time, and save your energy for those who deserve, appreciate, and reciprocate it. A lot of *****es ain't ****. Those are the ones you avoid - not chase after, and ***** about on a web forum. They aren't worth anything, so why chase after them and become angry over it? They're not worth it.
Couldn't agree more. But meeting the 'good' ones isn't so easy. After meeting a lot of trash in bars and clubs the last two new girls were (1) friend of a friend and (2) girl at work. Both turned out to be the biggest b**ches ever!!! Am starting to get really jaded and think the vast majority, even those that seem nice before you show interest in them, are trash.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got yourself a groupie. Welcome to the club. I get a few of them a month. See what you can get from her if you can stand her.

Me personally, I can't stand these girls. I'm very hesitant to have sex with them because it gets worse and when you drop these girls they go psycho.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are often warned about "nice guys" but I think we guys need to start paying more attention to these "nice girls" who masquerade as sweet and innocent, romantic and affectionate, but who are really manipulative and self-centred slvts.

I've been fooled by girls like this before, but I'm much wiser these days.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw it out there.

She's a cluster B, most likely comorbid. Don't think for a minute she'll abstain from sex like she says. She's gonna fvck you into next week and you are going to be amazed at how great it is.

The key is this......don't get emotionally involved! Just fvck her and leave it at that.

R

Rubato

floydb25 said:
Alternatively, you could stop giving these hoes your time, and save your energy for those who deserve, appreciate, and reciprocate it.
That would be a great ideal, but it's unfortunately not very close to reality around here. If I saved my desire and attention for those truly deserving of it, I'd be celebite for most of my life.

Yo'Mama said:
But meeting the 'good' ones isn't so easy.
This is true.

Jariel said:
Girls are often warned about "nice guys" but I think we guys need to start paying more attention to these "nice girls" who masquerade as sweet and innocent, romantic and affectionate, but who are really manipulative and self-centred slvts.

This is even more true.

5string said:
She's a cluster B, most likely comorbid. Don't think for a minute she'll abstain from sex like she says. She's gonna fvck you into next week and you are going to be amazed at how great it is.

The key is this......don't get emotionally involved! Just fvck her and leave it at that.
And yet again, very true.

And BTW, I'd say she's histrionic and narcissistic for sure and probably borderline.

- - - - - - - - - - -

It's understandable because of the stuff people tend to post here, but it sounds like you guys think I'm trying to rationalize a GF out of this trainwreck. I'm not. As AJ said, I don't even know if I want to have sex with her, and she's absolutely gorgeous. That's how screwed up she is. I guess you could say she's mascquerading as a "nice girl". I think you'd have to be a pretty big dummy to believe the level of sweetness she's projecting is sincere, especially given how she knows nearly nothing about me.

This was more of a rant and not really a question. I really feel like after my last series of over-emotional investment in to women that I've internalized the idea of judging by actions rather than words. To me, it doesn't matter what this girl or any other says. As far as I'm concerned, she's a raging slut who wants another text orbiter she can feed off of for attention throughout the day. She's got a group of guys to select from who are either alpha and don't mind satiating an attention *****'s appetite to get sex, or beta's who just happen to "get lucky". She is no angel. Best case scenario, she wants a social orbitor she can hang out with and vent to about the guys she's actually sleeping with while she gets free food.

At this point, it requires so little effort from me to keep her around... I mean... literally nothing. If I don't respond to her texts, they just keep coming. What's the worst that could happen? A flake.

And the best? I have sex with a beautiful girl. I just don't know if I can stomach the principle behind giving this girl sex. Yes, GIVING her sex. Men are her singular source of validation as a person. I can't stand that. I don't want to support it.

But, she's hot. Maybe I won't care so much about that when I'm older.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

ha ha, me too bro!

Rubato, nice to see a change of pace here at the forum.

someone (you) knows exactly what's going on an analyzing what the next move should be.
this is actually fun!

keep us updated what happens.

R

Rubato

The Annals of a Crazy Chick

Well, this is what's been going on.

This girl is a certified nut job. I found out she's got a drug habit that's sanctioned by a physician. She's addicted to 6mg Xanax a day. But that makes my job easier. I guess she doesn't take that much all the time.

But she did Tuesday night. Had a panic attack or something.

I can't take a lot of credit for this because I didn't do much. This is Mystery's Fool's Bet very clearly defined. The girl texts me "I want you", and thinking it was a sh*t test, I didn't even address it. Well, a few texts later, "Rubato, I want you so bad...."

Well, I can't argue with that :p

The problem was, that was late at night. All of this has been late at night. Sunday night I was up textually escalating with the girl and got 3 hours of sleep. I got about 6 hours Monday night.

This was Tuesday night. I didn't sleep at all because i want over to her house and banged the living sh*t out of her until it was time to take a shower and go to class. I had to have looked like h*ll.

So, she keeps texting me all week because apparently she doesn't know how to use the phone for its original purpose. I don't remember why I didn't get much sleep Wed.

Thursday night I was up again sexting the girl. 4 hours maybe.

I have been so tired today it's not real. And I realize this whole lack of sleep thing is my fault. But it's 4:30 AM right now.... ahh

I just got back from seeing her again. This time has confused me a little though.

The girl called me today and hung up as soon as I said hello. That really irritated me. She is too insecure to even talk with me on the phone. She has also been spinning plates because she sent an LJBF to me that was meant for another guy by mistake today... and I'm very inclined to believe it was a mistake because it included context that has no relation to us. But, we can all sleep easy tonight because she's not seeing anyone else... honest!! :rolleyes:

After she sent me that message she said she felt bad and asked to take me out for some drinks. I told her I didn't have the money. She said she did. So she met me at Buffalo Wild Wings and bought me a bunch of beer and chicken wings.

This is where I'm starting to get confused, because I've been a chauvinist a$$ to her this entire time and now I think she thinks I'm her boyfriend. She dropped the L-bomb on me earlier this week. And at least in this reality, I don't feel like I've given off anything close to the boyfriend vibe. At all. I have been pretty explicit about my only interest in her being in sex.

I couldn't get anything from her tonight. I got a few kisses. She started throwing all this Christian stuff at me about how sex isn't what God wants "blah blah blah". She's making these ridiculous forecasts in to the future that make it sound like we're gonna get married. I haven't reciprocated the L-bomb because

1. I don't mean it at all. On any level
2. I feel like if I said it given #1, it would be equivalent to me taking a piss in the holy water.
3. You don't tell a F* buddy you love her.

I don't want any kind of d*mn relationship with this girl. Forgetting the fact that she has so many emotional issues I can't even type them all out, she's not even a good Christian. If she was, she wouldn't obliterate herself on prescription drugs and have sex with me.

She tells me her dad has been an alcoholic since he was 12. He just can't live life without booze because he hates his life without it. :cry: The man sounds like he is the more pitiful than the most pitiful AFC who has ever posted here. I'm not sure how he even managed to sire a daughter and get married. But she loves him because he gives her love and tells her she's his......

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: PRINCESS :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

She hates her mom because her mom reminds her of real life. Her mom tells her she needs to stay thin and in good shape so she can attract a good guy. Her mom tells her to go to school and work hard so she can make something her herself. Her mom expects things out of her. And her dad just affirms all the sh*t in her life that isn't worth affirming because he's such a deadbeat f*ggot AFC that probably doesn't even love her and wouldn't know it if he did because he's drunk all the time. He just tells her what she wants to her.

And she prefers that to reality. And actively chooses it over a more productive and better path. She doesn't realize that taking so much Xanax actually makes her a more anxious and high strung person.

This girl is the poster child for why men end up hating women!

But what baffles me is that why... why... first, why I have been staying up so freakishly late. And second, why this girl wouldn't put out tonight and thinks we're gonna get married???????

And good f*cking night, if we are (which we are most definitely not), and we've already had sex, why not do it again? And another time.

The only means of contact this girl has with me is my cell and I'm considering just blocking her # and disappearing in to the night. But like 5string said, the sex was good. Really good. It was some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. This girl is smoking hot and my sex drive is still ridiculous. She was also *very* tight, which I could not believe. She says she's only been f*cked by 3 guys, which I believe is a complete and outright lie, but she was tight enough for me to at least give it some consideration.

Anyways. That's the update. More like a rant.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
BTW, I met this girl at a religious function and she looks and acts like the prototypical church girl.

But. She has decided, as of last week, that she is abstaining from sex until marriage now. Err, until she's engaged. Err... until... she know she'll be with him forever. And by the way, that 3-some with her ex and his best GUY friend (what a sick SOB) wasn't her fault. He manipulated her in to it and she had no control over it whatsoever.
Ah, she's one of those. I'm trying to find the article I read the other day about this. It was at something like Rational Male or perhaps Grerp. It discussed how women delude themselves into this sort of anti-slut defense garbage as a way of sh!t testing guys basically and padding their own ego about all the dudes they've banged over the years, as if simply declaring they're virgins again makes it true. Roissy has talked about this as well. If anyone knows of the articles I'm thinking of, please post the links if you've got them!

Oh, and I should also note that these wannabe born again virgin types typically are just posers and spread their legs on day 1 anyway, despite their protestations.

EDIT: found the link after all... http://www.antifeministtech.info/2011/11/the-born-again-virgin-gets-horny/

R

Rubato

Nutz, then, can you explain then why I was able to get it so easily Tuesday but couldn't get anything beyond some kisses last night?

This girl is a class A rationalizer and she's rationalizing on the wrong side of the fence right now. The only thing about her that's tipping the scale in my favor to want to spend time with her is that she's extremely beautiful and was very easy. I don't really care if she's not the type of girl to just immediately spread her legs whenever I show up. But if I can't get consistent sex from this broad, I see absolutely no reason to keep her around. And I don't feel like a DJ should have a problem with that either.

Of note: The girl's parents are going out of town for vacation at the beginning of the month, conveniently right before the trial that will probably take away my license. She has invited me (more like implored me) to spend the week with her. I just woke up when I wrote this and since checking my phone, she's invited me to do something with her today and tomorrow. I can't figure out why I couldn't make it happen last night.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
Nutz, then, can you explain then why I was able to get it so easily Tuesday but couldn't get anything beyond some kisses last night?

This girl is a class A rationalizer and she's rationalizing on the wrong side of the fence right now. The only thing about her that's tipping the scale in my favor to want to spend time with her is that she's extremely beautiful and was very easy. I don't really care if she's not the type of girl to just immediately spread her legs whenever I show up. But if I can't get consistent sex from this broad, I see absolutely no reason to keep her around. And I don't feel like a DJ should have a problem with that either.

Of note: The girl's parents are going out of town for vacation at the beginning of the month, conveniently right before the trial that will probably take away my license. She has invited me (more like implored me) to spend the week with her. I just woke up when I wrote this and since checking my phone, she's invited me to do something with her today and tomorrow. I can't figure out why I couldn't make it happen last night.

Buyer's remorse. She put out, now she feels like a slut and is withdrawing again. Or she thinks she gave away all her bargaining power and is trying to up the ante so your cost per lay will go up. It's up to you to let it slide or not. Simply showing her you're not afraid to walk could light a fire under her butt to knock that crap off.

----------------------------------------

Edit: counld also be that time of the month or something, so who knows??? /shrug

Last edited:
R

Rubato

I am a f*cking AFC

First, Nutz. Turns out, it is that time of the month.

Second, I feel like a total loser after tonight. The girl asked me to meet with her to study this afternoon. I thought, oh great, I can make up for that sex I didn't get last night today.

That was stupid. As far as I'm concerned, her only utility to me is for sex. She didn't give me any sex last night. And so because she didn't give me any sex, I reward her with more time from myself, when I'm already f*cking exhausted? I am seriously so tired it's ridiculous. My fatigue is also killing my game. When I get to this level of tired, I lose my wit, charm, and personality that I have to work so hard to bring out sometimes.

Well, I found out why there was no sex last night today. For the same reason there wasn't any sex today. She's on her period. And she acted like a b*tch. A total c*nt actually. And I deserved it because I didn't leave.

I have another date tomorrow morning with a girl who is actually worth something.

And what do I do? I blow myself out tonight for a stupid flousy who isn't worth a dime.

And to top it all off, historically, these are the type of girls I've always ended up dating. Girls with big problems. BIG problems. I don't know wtf is wrong with me. But I can feel myself starting to develop FEELINGS for her!!!!! :nono:

D*mn, someone needs to kick me in the nuts! Hard!!!

When I found out she was on her period, I gave up studying because I'm already ahead. Except for studying for the MCAT, which is infinitely more important than any of this tail I've been chasing after.

As an aside, my dad is a Dr. and one of his colleagues developed some medical issue that required the removal of his testicles, and afterwards the dude always said it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He said he had absolutely no sex drive and never had any desire to be with a woman again and could focus strictly on his work. There are days, like right now, that that sounds like total awesomeness.

Instead of leaving, like I should have, or not even coming in the first place since I was with her till 4:00 something in the morning Sat morning, we went bowling. And it was LAME. And I LOST.

When I was a kid, my mom didn't think I socialized enough, even though I played football, went to school, and was involved heavily with my church. She made me join a bowling league for 3 years, and every Saturday morning for 3 years, I'd get up and bowl for 3 hours. I am a d*mn good bowler. But I didn't have my ball. And the balls they have at the alley suck! The finger holes don't fit my hand right, the balance isn't like mine, and I kept hitting the pins Brooklyn and leaving that d*mn 10 pin. And this ball I found had such a hard hook, I could never pick it up because it's arc came too soon.

The b*tch beat me. And the whole reason we went bowling was to kill time before going to see a movie SHE wanted to see, New Years Eve, which was an awful, terrible movie except for the parts with Jon Bon Jovi, because he's f*cking awesome.

She still told me she loves me, and I had presence of mind enough not to reciprocate, but I feel like I set a really bad frame tonight and like she's getting to me. Her birthday is Tuesday and between her period and everything else that's going on, I don't want to become irrelevant in all of this because I'm so interested in the sex that I accidentally convey AFC type interest in her (even though I acted like a big AFC tonight).

How can I recover from this? Unless her text cadence changes, which it already seems to, no contacting her is rather useless because she just texts me regardless of whether I respond. She says she doesn't have any birthday plans.

Wait. This stuff shouldn't even be an issue. I just want an FWB, not a girlfriend. The QUALITY girl is the girl I"m supposed to see in like 9 hours and I need to get to sleep.

I just want to preserve this situation because the sex was good and I want a ready supply of it.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I'll throw it out there.

The diagnosis doesn't matter. What does matter is that it's a bad girl. Whether she's HPD, BPD or whatever.. Who cares? We all know what will happen and how the OP could prevent it, but he won't.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato, you are completely and utterly wasting your time with this girl, but what's much, much worse is you are playing with fire and from what you are writing you are nowhere near experienced enough to be playing with fire that way.

You think you are the one playing her and learning from the experience, but what are you learning about? A trainwreck's a trainwreck, no matter how long you stare at it, it's not going to become a pleasant experience and it won't teach you anything you didn't know.

Oh, don't think I don't know the feeling of "I'm the one in control of the situation" and "I will end this when it's run its utility".

And now look at your last post... you thought you were the one in control, but she played you.

That is why you don't deal with crazy chicks. You CAN'T win because THEY are not "planning it all out", they are completely on "random" and aren't afraid to do whatever the heck is going through their pretty airhead at the time because they have learned throughout their lives that people, especially men, will put up with all this.

In your original post, you wish for a way to beat the system........ there is: don't play. I don't "open", I don't "calibrate", I don't lay out the big plan. I just go through my every day, doing what I want to be doing, and when doing so I meet a girl and get to talking with her and she's showing interest, then I will play.

It's much, MUCH more rewarding and easier to play the game with girls who are interested in you. You still have to be somewhat on your guard, but even that, if you're standing rock solid in your life, is no longer an issue...

I used to make excuses to girls for the fact that I do enjoy the occasional online game (like 4-5 times per week). Last girl who complained that it's totally unsexy that I was already launching the game as she was leaving got told "I'm sure you'll be able to deal with it."

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is these girls probably all think they're uniquely special. They're actually more or less carbon copies of each other and their behaviour is pathetic. It should be met with utter indifference and boredom.

R

Rubato

EastWind said:
Rubato, you are completely and utterly wasting your time with this girl, but what's much, much worse is you are playing with fire and from what you are writing you are nowhere near experienced enough to be playing with fire that way.

You think you are the one playing her and learning from the experience, but what are you learning about? A trainwreck's a trainwreck, no matter how long you stare at it, it's not going to become a pleasant experience and it won't teach you anything you didn't know.

Oh, don't think I don't know the feeling of "I'm the one in control of the situation" and "I will end this when it's run its utility".

And now look at your last post... you thought you were the one in control, but she played you.

That is why you don't deal with crazy chicks. You CAN'T win because THEY are not "planning it all out", they are completely on "random" and aren't afraid to do whatever the heck is going through their pretty airhead at the time because they have learned throughout their lives that people, especially men, will put up with all this.

In your original post, you wish for a way to beat the system........ there is: don't play. I don't "open", I don't "calibrate", I don't lay out the big plan. I just go through my every day, doing what I want to be doing, and when doing so I meet a girl and get to talking with her and she's showing interest, then I will play.

It's much, MUCH more rewarding and easier to play the game with girls who are interested in you. You still have to be somewhat on your guard, but even that, if you're standing rock solid in your life, is no longer an issue...

I used to make excuses to girls for the fact that I do enjoy the occasional online game (like 4-5 times per week). Last girl who complained that it's totally unsexy that I was already launching the game as she was leaving got told "I'm sure you'll be able to deal with it."
Yes. Yes. Yes Yes.

In retrospect, I'm very disappointed in the way I handled this. I bolded the parts of your response that struck me the most.

When I got home last night, I was supremely frustrated because I realized that I did not act as a DJ should have acted. I had a few drinks. Then the girl started texting me a very convoluted series of BS messages about:

1. She as in a bad mood and grumpy, prolly because of her period.

2. She was not acting like herself.

3. [She didn't say this, but as I said, I was blitzed out tired and my personality had vaporized in to thin air. So I was not acting like myself]

4. She did not feel the connection.

5. The last 2 times we got together were supremely amazing.

6. She has never met anyone like me before in her life before. I'm the smartest, most interesting person she has ever met.

7. And she is a very sensitive girl.

8. So, when we're studying together and I'm paying more attention to my organic chemistry homework than I am to her, she is offended because she doesn't think I'm listening.

9. And when she talks to me and I look at her and don't smile really big and look "serious", she thinks I'm mad at her.

10. Basically, she doesn't understand me because she can't tell when I'm serious and when I'm joking. That's actually been fun, messing with her totally dead pan and watching her literally get worked up trying to figure out if I'm serious or not.

11. So she's nervous around me. And severely intimidated. She feels like I'm royalty and she's just a peasant.

12. She wants to tell me all of this so that no one [me] doesn't end up getting hurt [I know I've f'd up when a girl can use this line on me]

13. But, she will try as hard as she can to make things work and out of the kindness of her heart, will even start pointing things out to me that I can change the next time we hang out because she just loves me so much!!!!

/sarcasm

14. And that is all the biggest bunch of horse sh*t I've ever heard.

I didn't respond to much because I realized that not only was I very tired, and even more so because of the whiskey, but my sensorium was off. So I kept my responses vague, but it didn't matter because she continued to text.

When I woke up and read what you guys said and talked to my wing, he told me it wasn't a god idea for me to spend anymore time with her because I'm starting to care what she thinks of me. And he's right. So I figured I'd eject.

I send her a message telling her that her sensitivity was her problem and not mine and I was not going to take responsibility for her inability to lighten up. If she can't handle me, it's not my problem and I am not able to stay around and wait for her to figure it out. I'm done.

In hindsight, I can see why that got the results it did. We're back to her serially apologizing, back pedaling, and blaming her state of mind, words, and decisions on her period. That was the only statement of hers I entertained and told her that I can't accept that and am looking for a girl who has control of her life, even during her period.

She has sent me so many messages since then I had to shut my phone off. I haven't read them all. And as soon as I turn it back on, I will be blocking her number.

It's really a shame you can't just line up a girl to have sex with and it just be sex.

One thing EastWind.

If you don't open, how do you meet girls?