Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #1
Bumsniff
Banned

Bumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the rough
Question Girls/Women sending naked pics of themselves.

Hey all! New to the forums.

Just wondering on what your guesses would be on the amount of girls/ women these days who are sending naked, bra and panties pics of themselves to multiple men on the net and in real life?

And if you feel a new girl in your life were to send you naked pictures of herself via cellphone, email etc. would you feel you were the only one shes sent the pictures to or if she may also be sending them to other people while you are dating?

Most will probably say they wouldn't care, but would you qualify her as low quality in the back of your mind?
Bumsniff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
PapiChulo
Master Don Juan

PapiChulo is a splendid one to beholdPapiChulo is a splendid one to beholdPapiChulo is a splendid one to beholdPapiChulo is a splendid one to beholdPapiChulo is a splendid one to beholdPapiChulo is a splendid one to behold
Major turnoff. How would women feel if I sent my **** pictures to everyone?!
PapiChulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:59 AM   #3
Young Stallion
Don Juan

Young Stallion has a spectacular aura aboutYoung Stallion has a spectacular aura about
You are dating a narccissistic girl with insecurity issues, but she is probably really hot....so you make the call.

I personally wouldnt touch the type with a 40 foot pole, but some dudes...its the kind of girl they like.

You likely wont see it as a red flag because this is your first post and that tells me you like her enough to create an account on a message board to ask the question.
Young Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:00 AM   #4
tomato
Don Juan

tomato will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumsniff
Hey all! New to the forums.

Just wondering on what your guesses would be on the amount of girls/ women these days who are sending naked, bra and panties pics of themselves to multiple men on the net and in real life?

And if you feel a new girl in your life were to send you naked pictures of herself via cellphone, email etc. would you feel you were the only one shes sent the pictures to or if she may also be sending them to other people while you are dating?

Most will probably say they wouldn't care, but would you qualify her as low quality in the back of your mind?
I think sadly in todays society it has become the norm for girls to use their sexuality as a major weapon and this is part of it. Maybe it isn't what you'd want in a gf so you need to spin her as a plate. So, yes red flag but they almost all have these red flags so dont let it put you off - once your seeing her more often and attraction is really high she will stop (well it should unless she's a total player - so remember to never trust them)
tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:13 AM   #5
betheman
Banned

betheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond reputebetheman has a reputation beyond repute
if she has sent them to you she has sent them to others, would it bother me? not if it was a short term thing, LTR ???depends on her personality, I do think the pics thing is kind of expected and more normal these days. obviously Im a lot older than many on here but lots of mature women love doing it too
betheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
Zerro
Master Don Juan

Zerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of lightZerro is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumsniff

I always assume that such pictures are probably public. One guy I used to hang with got out his phone while a few of us were at a bar just to show us pics of this chick, they were all mirror pics of course and he claimed she had sent them. He was not amused when I asked how he knew she had only sent them to him, then got less amused when I insinuated that I could probably find the same pics on the internet and that he knew what site I was referring to.
Zerro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
Bumsniff
Banned

Bumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the roughBumsniff is a jewel in the rough
I've never dated or fell for any girl who sends naked/ bra panty pics (that I know of) I was simply asking a question as to how all of you would feel if a girl/woman were to send you naked pictures of herself and if you would feel she's sent them to others before or possibly while dating you.

Also in this social media society of "liberated women" do you feel more women/girls are sending out naked pictures of themselves to guys for 'acceptance' and upping the ante on their 'competition' rather than actually doing WORK on improving themselves as a whole?
Old 01-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #8
Robert28
Master Don Juan

Robert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant future
I was on a site for a month called Christian Mingle. let me just say that site is FULL of closet freaks and head cases! the few girls i chatted with were all about preaching to you at first but if you were patient enough through all that, then they got down to business without you even mentioning sex. i remember this one girl who is a music teacher, had all sorts of Bible quotes and stuff about how big of a Christian she was and what kind of relegious man she demanded on her profile. it didnt take but a two days of texting and then the sex talk started from her, followed by all the naked pics you could immagine(i didnt even ask for them!). at first i thought it was a trap to get me to talk about sex so she could call me a heathen but she was for real.lol

another thing i find funny are the girls who have on their profiles "not looking for sex, no hookups, no naked pics, blah blah blah". all this tells me is she will easily send you some if you talk to her long enough and never mention sex. the girls will usually bring it up and then its on! not all of these always leads to sex, most of the times theyll fill up your phone with nudy pics only to not even kiss you on the date.
Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #9
Bumsniff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert28
I was on a site for a month called Christian Mingle. let me just say that site is FULL of closet freaks and head cases! the few girls i chatted with were all about preaching to you at first but if you were patient enough through all that, then they got down to business without you even mentioning sex. i remember this one girl who is a music teacher, had all sorts of Bible quotes and stuff about how big of a Christian she was and what kind of relegious man she demanded on her profile. it didnt take but a two days of texting and then the sex talk started from her, followed by all the naked pics you could immagine(i didnt even ask for them!). at first i thought it was a trap to get me to talk about sex so she could call me a heathen but she was for real.lol

another thing i find funny are the girls who have on their profiles "not looking for sex, no hookups, no naked pics, blah blah blah". all this tells me is she will easily send you some if you talk to her long enough and never mention sex. the girls will usually bring it up and then its on! not all of these always leads to sex, most of the times theyll fill up your phone with nudy pics only to not even kiss you on the date.

You aren't kidding either. There are LOADS of chicks doing that on online dating sites. I'd say there are at LEAST 90% sending all types of naked pics doing everything in them. Toys etc..

They throw up profiles and attempt to portray themselves as "great catches" when the reality couldn't be further from the truth.

When it comes to women or girls who 'date' online the amount of FOOLS who believe what's written on a profile is AMAZING.

I read threads in the Bodybuilding forums..."Plenty of Fish Discussion thread V.1 2 3 4 and you'll see TONS of online girls sending naked pictures of themselves. TONS.

As for meeting women/girls in real life. If a girl sent me pics like that of her...though I'd think it was hot at the time. I'd think she was low class and not waste time with her (unless I was a hard up guy with no other options.)
Old 01-29-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
nismo-4

nismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond repute
Take it with a grain of salt, as it means nothing until she's actually naked with you. Reality check, women always have other men going after them. Roll with the punches and stop overanalyzing sh*t.

Case closed.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
bigneil
Master Don Juan

bigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond reputebigneil has a reputation beyond repute
The last time a girl did that to me she was already cheating on me. She probably texted the same picture to 3 guys and posted it on FB.
bigneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #12
PairPlusRoyalFlush
Master Don Juan

PairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond reputePairPlusRoyalFlush has a reputation beyond repute
I like doing it on my end (not fully naked but shirtless) just to keep things sexual. But, on their end I have received a pic of one chick naked a cc'd to 6 different numbers LOL.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #13
loveshogun
Master Don Juan

loveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to behold
Where is the interesting/not obvious part of this question?

Your awesome girlfriend of 2 years sends you naked pics: all good. I would expect that, after a while, honestly.

Girl you've known for 2 weeks sends you naked pics: might as well keep em, but you gotta wonder how about this chick's decision-making skills. She's probably young, and not too bright, but not necessarily a wh*re by nature. Possibly a wh*re by naivete.

Girl you've known for 2 weeks sends you and all your friends naked pics: the pics are keepers, the girl might be a good fall back for when the rivers run dry. Just make sure you plan on sharing.

Girl you've known for 2 weeks lets you take naked pics of her: your name is Love Shogun. Good job!