Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love clingy women!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys b*tch about them, but I.. I love 'em. I'm "seeing" a chick right now which consists of her texting me 40 times a day begging to see me. I go over, we have sex, hang out for awhile and then I tell her I got to go. She texts me 27 times on my way home asking when we can get together again.

She wakes me up with texts, emails me, sends me youtube vid links, thinks of songs that describe our relationship, and we've known each other for a little less than 2 weeks. I'm constantly telling her we have to 'pace ourselves' and she sends me sad faces when I do.

But for some reason I love it. I don't know why. She's got an 8 body and a 4 face but makes up for it by being totally into me. I think I'm different from most guys who want a "chase" (as all women's mags suggest). I love it when women want want want me.

Of course the downside to these women is that eventually they do a surprise 180 and fall madly in love with another dude and leave you like a junky gone cold-turkey, never to return. But that's something you have to expect.

Discuss.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its flattering, so it makes sense that you like it.

Zarky said:
Of course the downside to these women is that eventually they do a surprise 180 and fall madly in love with another dude and leave you like a junky gone cold-turkey, never to return. But that's something you have to expect.

LoL, exactly.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys can't stand these types of women, and most female magazines tell women not to be this type of women. But I think it plays to a man's narcissistic vanity, and frankly makes me feel like I'm in 100% control, which is a turn-on for me.

Wonder how common this is.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last gf was like that. Was great at first, but it started eating into my free time and I stopped doing stuff with friends. The reason we broke up was because she couldn't get enough of me. Literally, me not being with her more than 4 days a week wasn't enough and she felt like she wasn't a priority and it hurt her feelings I didn't feel the same way about her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand that type of woman because I have a freaking life lol. I have **** to do other than read texts and answer emails and go out to eat every night.
My woman, for me to have a serious LTR or now a wife, has to have a lifeo f her own. has to. for my own sanity lol. nothing is worse than waking up everyday "what are we goign to do today, can we go out, can we do this, what are you doing" or getting text while i'm trying to work "thinkin of u, what are you doing" and **** like that. man i don't have time for that.

plus i've been alone / loner the vast majority of my life being an only child for all intents and purposes utnil i was 17 then living alone. I can't have someone under me all day long expect my son and even he is more like me, just give him some toys or somme pots and **** and get out of his way.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like sane women. Either extreme is bad. I like when a woman shows healthy interest, returns calls, doesn't play games, but has a life and isn't a nut job.

I know a guy that looks like Ben Affleck/Ryan Reynolds and attracts a bunch of mentally unhealthy, obsessed women. One even faked cancer when he threatened to break up with her and she was a model. No joke. Put marks all over her body and told him she didn't have a long time to live. No thanks lol. Although I hear these type of women are crazy good in bed lol.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zarky,
Sounds good to me as Plate material....So strictly manage your time and ration her....Familiarity breeds contempt...keep spinning plates and you will be prepared for the 180 turn around you predict....there is another possibility....This is the type of female personality that can morph into a Stalker so take care.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky,

I'm sure I'm in a minority here, but I say embrace this high interest level she has and enjoy it.

Life is short, embrace the passion...and yes, these types likely end, but...that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the 'now'. :)

Don't get attached though, just enjoy the moment.

Cheers to life!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is Mr. Positive minority with this view?

All the best Zarky, sounds like this is something everyone would enjoy.

I totally relate to it, ! Good job

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Mr.Positive and Scaramouche on this one. Enjoy it for what it is and nothing more. Let the relationship run it's course until it's expiration date.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that the more attracted a man actually IS to the woman, the less he's offended by her perceived clinginess.

Conversely, the less attracted some men are to particular women, the more quickly and easily he INTERPRETS her acts of interests as being "too clingy".

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind having one as a plate but definitely not for an ltr.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High interest is good, it's great validation. Just don't let her take up all your time.

I agree with Zarky I don't care for "the chase" that the women's mags claim we like. I can't be bothered chasing women. I always feel like they should chase me lol.

Seriously though, I don't like games. None of that "hard to get" stuff. The best thing a woman can do to get my attention is be high interest.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But what he's describing isn't high interest, it's a mentally unstable/obsessed girl right from the beginning. Yeah, I hear these women are great in the sack, but what about when she turns into a stalker?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
it's great validation.
This is the bitter of the bitter sweet trap. My goal since joining this site and opening my eyes, is to not need validation from a woman.
I understand completely it's allure, been there done that.
However, it's ... addictive, and when it ends (should it be her choice), you may feel a tad empty (that's the trap).
OP, Scaramouche and a some of the others are correct, keep her spinning with others. Don't get oneitis on this woman.

SH

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I've found that the more attracted a man actually IS to the woman, the less he's offended by her perceived clinginess.

Conversely, the less attracted some men are to particular women, the more quickly and easily he INTERPRETS her acts of interests as being "too clingy".
The same can be said for women too. This is where RT's rule comes into play, the person least invested in the relationship holds all the cards.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that validation should come mostly from yourself. That's definitely an attitude you should try to have. The pickup gurus tell you this all the time.

However, I'm not sure it's an idea that's wholly realistic. Who usually has the most self-validation on a pickup forum? The guys who get the most @ss. Conversely, the guys who haven't been able to find success with women are struggling with self validation.

It's hard to have confidence with women if you haven't experienced some success. So in that respect, I'm not sure you can really generate all your own feelings of validation with women completely internally, without some positive experiences to go along with them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always like my women to be a little on the needy side. It helps gauge their interest level and you can treat them accordingly. If they show nothing for neediness, then I start scratching my head wondering how damn interested they are and keep sarging other women.