Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Part I - Your princess is in another castle! 40 Common cases reviewed!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise! Court is now in session. The honorable Judge nismo-4 presiding. You may be seated.

First of all, very happy belated New Year to everyone.

To start off, I've reviewed a lot of cases dealing with flaking, oneitis, mixed emotions, overanalyzing, "The game is unfair", hookers, emotional tampon, "Quick line for instant pu$$y/ instant win, shyness, phone/text game, insecurity, I've got the "Perfect Girl", Wingmen, pu$$y whipped, rejection hurt me, "Get me out of the Friendzone", IHAB, How to be the Alpha, Clubs, "I'm not her type", Nice guy, She's playing games with me, my game along with C&F failed, when to escalate, women at work, cougars/ older women, I'm losing her, I LOST her, "blame it on the race", Interest level dropped/ Girl acting distant, attention wh0re, Online sites, orbiter, love, dinner dates, losing weight & hitting the gym, getting rich, using money to attract women, marriage, and breakups. There are others I've been seeing too. I was once guilty for them all. A nice trip to Reality Springs, Ohio really helped.

But after reviewing so many of these cases, and it's even funnier (and worse) when the OP's know what the hell they did wrong, it makes me wanna hurl my gavel! A recent friendzone case that I reviewed made me throw the book at an OP. I will distribute tough love. But tough it out and move on!

Right now, understand this. Women are very strange to understand. Stop contemplating. Remember that she may be waiting for you to make a move. Let's face it, you want sex. You want to be her lover. Okay. So f**kin' act like it! Take charge and make a move! Don't wait for the perfect time. There's no such f**kin' thing! Fortune favors the bold. Don't be scared to take risks. You won't always win, but remember that you ain't got sh*t to lose.

Yeah, I know. The odds ain't stacked in your favor. Boo hoo. You've gotta play in order to have any chance of winning! Unless you're happy with sitting on the sidelines watching all the girls get taken.

There are things that you should be doing always.

1. Being physically fit
2. Being financially fit
3. Having options
4. Upgrading yourself

Of course, a rich-ass male model will hardly ever worry about these problems as he's never short of women. But for most of us (myself included) who aren't there, have a battle plan, and always be improving.

Now Judge Nismo will solve these common ass cases stated above. Of course, the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while, there are exceptions, etc.

1. The Flaking

Ok, she flaked on you. Have you tried to contact any of your other potential women? Do you even have any? I hope you do. You can usually gauge her IL if she gives a counter offer. If she flakes again, she's out. All girls flake. It happens. Women always go looking for that bigger, better deal. If a girl flakes on you, don't sweat it. Don't call her out on it. If a woman really wants to see you and is truly interested, she'll make damn sure she's available. If she does flake, your princess is in another castle. Advance to the next girl. Crying over spilled milk won't do you any good. It'll harm you before then.

2. The Oneitis

I want to throw more than the book at these offenders. The main reason for one to have oneitis is a lack of options. This is exactly why you need to spin more plates always. Keep your options open and reload them if you're running low. This can stop you from showing desperation. Women can sense this on you. They always have options. You must do likewise.

3. Mixed emotions

Women do this to string you along. This is nothing more than a low IL (or lack thereof). Don't waste your f**kin' time trying to figure her out. Go for someone who has a higher IL. Women who give you this just want your attention to feel like a princess, right before she goes back to the castle where that muscular jerk is. Judge from actions, not by words. Actions do speak a whole lot louder than words, as words don't really mean sh*t. What do you think is better interest? A girl saying she'll date you, or her actually showing up on date night and having fun with you? The answer is obvious.

4. Overanalyzing

Stop that sh*t and make a damn move on her before you hear of the princess getting pounded by some Hammer Brothers in World 3. Take that risk and you'll know the result.

5. The game is unfair

No sh*t Sherlock! Of course women can get sex quick and easy. But what are you doing to give yourself an competitive edge? Sitting around and crying ain't gonna help you. I could talk about this ad nauseum, but there's no need. You know what you're up against. Read the last thread I started.

6. Hookers

Beware the undercovers! Protect it before you wreck it. I'm not a fan of it, but to each their own.

7. Emotional tampon

Never become one. If you're hearing stories about how her bf is treating her like sh*t, you better grow a spine, stop listening, cut her off, and show her that you're a man who won't allow a woman to walk all over your ass. Don't even think about being a white knight, because her idea of a white knight is in the "abusive man's" castle, and she gets blasted with his sperm fluid at night.

8. Quick line for instant pu$$y/ Instant win

If there were such a line that were usable by everybody regardless of money and looks, we'd all be doing it right now. But there isn't, so stop looking. A millionaire can flaunt his cash, a male model has the looks, but most of us don't have either, so just roll with the punches. Work on yourself and use what you have.

9. Shyness

Get off your ass and handle your business. Read my sig. Women hardly ever come to guys. Don't wait for a woman to fall in your lap. It's highly unlikely.:woo:

10. Phone/Text Game

All right, you got the #. That don't mean sh*t. the girl has to actually answer, a meeting has to be planned (which is never in stone BTW), and she has to show up. Now use the phone to set up a date. Text minimally. More than this too much and your princess will be in another castle. Not yours. Sorry. Because you put the ball in her court. When that happens, you're on a wing and a prayer. Keep that aura of mystery and suspense alive.:cool:

11. Insecurity

Ok, nobody's perfect. We all got insecurities somewhere. But don't let that sh*t get in your way. If it bothers you that bad and you really think it's a roadblock, don't f**kin sit on your ass crying. Fix it as best as you can! Get off your ass and handle your business.

12. I've got the "Perfect Girl"

Maybe to you, but there is no such thing as the perfect girl. This is not some f**kin fairy tale. Don't let this perfect girl think she has you. Maintain the frame, and stop shopping at the damn pedestal mart. Women want you to treat them like princesses. But they'll go to another castle!

13. Wingmen

Your best bet is to have an attractive woman with you. It makes you appear more desirable. Do a barrel roll!

14. Pu$$y whipped

Another instance where remaining the prize and spinning more plates is very helpful. Don't change for a girl just because you got her to spread. Don't let the power of the giney control you.

15. Rejection hurts

For most men who aren't upper echelon, of course it'll hurt, sting, call it what you want. But you'll grow a tougher shell over time. If at first you don't succeed, pick your ass up and try again! Keep on truckin'! Don't dwell over why she rejected you. There's a myriad of reasons which I could list ad nauseum, but however you slice it, she wasn't attracted to you. The quicker you realize it, the quicker you can move forward. You are still spinning plates, right?

16. Get me out of the friendzone!

The best way out the friendzone is to not go in there. You need to be ready to roll with the punches and don't be afraid to slip the sexual innuendos there. Show your intentions and amplify whatever attraction is there from the get-go. Don't be a f**kin' fraidy cat! Of course you can get rejected here, but you won't get thrown in the friendzone, and you'll know not to waste time on her. Don't accept a offer to go to the friendzone. Don't be a woman with a penis.

17. I have a boyfriend (IHAB for short)

Every woman does and every woman doesn't, whether real or fictional. Some women will say they're married. If you get either one, it means that I don't find you attractive enough for me. Simply put, if a woman is really into you, she's totally single. If she isn't, then she got a boyfriend who plays football.

18. How to be Alpha

Alpha just means pack leader, top dog, etc. He commands respect. Women will walk all over a crushed beta to get to an alpha. Women make beta males jump through hoops, go through mazes full of traps, but will give the alpha male a warp zone to go to the end! To become one, be the best at what you're doing. Be the winner among competing males. Not second place. Second place is just first loser. Tom Brady broke Marino's passing record second. He didn't get that big fanfare that Drew Brees got at all! For him to have gotten it, he would've had to break Brees' record. Success breeds success. Now go get it.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
19. Clubs

It's usually an uphill battle. Girls are usually outnumbered and they've heard lots of lines. Don't buy a girl a drink. It won't do any good that is for you. Make sure that you're attractive, and extra points if you're seen pulling up in a Lambo or something similar. Have your A game, as the deck is not stacked in men's favor at all.

20. I'm not her type

Merely a dressed up rejection. She'll tell that to a chump, but when the upper echelon comes along, she won't dare to say that! Witty comebacks may help, but just accept that your princess is in another castle. You aren't everybody's type anyway, regardless of your looks, status, or wealth.

21. I'm a nice guy

You finished last. You're in the friendzone. But that jerk who destroyed that girl's pedestal has also destroyed her vaginal walls!

22. She's playing games with me

She wouldn't do this with Brad Pitt and Usher, would she? Hell no. Refer back to the Mixed emotions case (#3). She's just not that into you at the moment. Therefore, she's withholding sex and companionship. If things aren't advancing, move the f**k on!

23. My game along with C&F failed

Rollo said it best. Your bulletproof game and charming personality won't make you look any better when your shirt comes off. Judge nismo adds: It won't make you look any better with it on. Reality bites. If it did, don't you think we'd all be doing it more? Damn f**kin' right! This PUA sh*t is not guaranteed to work. It can, but once again, there's no magic line.

24. When to escalate

Do it quickly. Strike while the iron is hot. It's super effective. If you wait too late to escalate, you will be forced to masturbate. So don't contemplate!

25. Women at work

Don't sh*t where you eat. One sexual harassment charge and your job is in jeopardy. So is your rep, and your employment record.

26. Cougars/ Older Women

My favorite case. They have a lot more choosing power now that the media made this a popular topic. These women will play games with you. Don't look at them as used or discounted goods. They still know what you're after. To counter the age difference, you're 2-3 years older than them. PM me for more about this.

27. I'm Losing her

Another man is more than likely in the picture, and he's better than you. Your princess is in another castle! If you're really concerned, spinning more plates can really help. You shouldn't invest more time into a woman than said woman is investing into you. Don't act like you have something to lose when you get a girl.

28. I LOST her

Quit crying, cut your losses, and move on! She did last month! This is often caused by a better man (greater deal) entering the picture. Salvaging it successfully is a snowball's chance in hell.

29. Blame it on the race

Attraction is attraction. Women always flake and play games. To each their own though. If a woman from another race finds you attractive, sparks will fly regardless.

30. Interest level dropped/ Girl acts distant

Once again, there's another man in the picture who might have appeared out of nowhere to you, but months ago for the girl. I hope you didn't go AFC!

31. Attention wh0re

Beware of false hope. Don't feed her ego. I tell these hos anything. I speak my mind on anything other than what they're talking about. Break these women down by not catering to them. You shouldn't bow down to the woman anyway. Don't give up your power.

32. Online dating sites

Men get too few replies, and women get too many messages. Remember to get these women off the internet quickly. Always be spinning plates, and have not just great pics, but also an exciting profile! Think outside the box FTW! And do be creative. Doing something out the norm and acting like a lover can really help. If you're not getting messaged back after a while, your princess is in another castle! So don't worry about it and grow your options database. You'll forget about her and she might message you out of nowhere.

33. Orbiters

Refer back to the friendzone case (#16) for this. It's synonymous. Yet I see disappointing cases. If you find yourself around a girl, but you're not being allowed to take things further, stop wasting your time because you will not be allowed to proceed. Staying around reeks of desperation, and there is no good in it that is for you. If you think you have a chance, make a move. If it doesn't work, you have 2 options. Either continue to drag out a rejection and worry yourself to death, or move on to the next world where there might be a girl who is ACTUALLY INTERESTED in your ass.

34. Love

It's nothing more than a f**kin' four letter word. That's the most accurate definition of it. You may have your own. We "love" for many different reasons. This is about to become an ad nauseum rant, so just find your own definitions, reasons, and run with them. Being that so many men bend over backwards and all other directions just to get a woman's love (And I wanna throw the book at all these guilty parties), a woman's love and companionship is getting overpriced. And it keeps getting higher! What ever shall I do? Don't let that sh*t stop you. Grab life by the f**kin' horn. Do whatever you need to do to get it. Get off your ass and handle your business.

35. Dinner dates

This is only for women you've already f**ked or your significant other who you should be f**king anyway. This is otherwise a cliche idea. Think outside the box and come up with something with adventure! Go to the amusement park and get on the roller coaster! She'll want to hold you when scared, and lean on you in the turns. I know, it was said on that movie Fat Albert, but it's very true! Kino must exist or you'll find yourself in the friendzone or Roseypalms, California! If a woman doesn't call you back or answer the phone after the date, uh oh, your princess is in another castle! If she tells you to call right after the date's over, DON'T F**KIN' DO IT! IT'S A POWER GRAB! Let her call you. Also, give her a date she won't forget quickly!

36. Losing Weight & hitting the gym

This is on a tangent from the princess is in another castle. Of course you know that women love a man who's fit. But you need to exercise for health reasons. Ask 10 people for ways to lose weight and ask another set of 10 people for the best exercises to do and you'll get a total of 20 different answers! Oh no! What to do? Understand that everybody's different, and what works for one person might not work for you. On the other hand, it may work a whole lot better. Do what gets you results, exercise, cut back on calories, and custom design your own personal regimen. Remember that you're in the gym to exercise. Don't ogle at women working out. That's got creep written on it in at least 10 languages! Most of them have ipods on anyway, and it can be a deterrent for most guys. I rule it as motivation. These women will be available and warm for your ass when you drop the excess fat and poundage!

37. Getting rich

Find your own avenues. If there were a quick and easy way for it, we'd all be doing it and be financially free. But there is none. Yes, rich guys have options, but stop envying, work on yourself, because envying won't help you. If those possessions motivate you, then do what it takes to get to that level. The court will order you to get off your ass and handle your business.

38. Using money to attract women

So you're saying "F**k the rules, I have money." It's great to know you do. Yep, money can make even Freddy Krueger look sexy. But be sure to protect yourself, cuz a woman can easily chameleon herself into the "Perfect Girl" to get with your bank account. Refer back to #12. The perfect girl is merely a figment of one's imagination. A woman can cut you loose quickly, and leave your world upside down. If you do happen to be wealthy, screen your women. Judge nismo's orders. Take her out, say you lost your wallet at pay time, and actually have money in your shoe. Don't drive a Benz either. Use a Honda or other common brand car. And keep it simple!

39. Marriage

Nothing in life is etched in stone. Especially a lasting marriage. I'm not looking to get married anytime soon. You think you got exclusive pu$$y through marriage? No you f**kin' don't! What you really have is just have the company of a female. A married woman will stray if she's not totally satisfied. So you ABSOLUTELY MUST keep the attraction alive, get a prenup, and also don't just jump into marriage. BTW, keep the proposal simple, and in private. Doing this at an event like a football game is very pressuring. It's even worse if said football game is the Super Bowl! That's proposing in front of damn near 50 million people, if not more! And too costly! And if she says no, then what? It's not guaranteed she'll say yes, unless of course, it's staged. Anyways, be careful that she won't divorce you and marry a guy named Halfyour M.F. Cash.

40. Breakups

Last but not least, a usually simple case. Don't cry over spilled milk! A woman often breaks up with you months prior then actually tells you. Your princess is in another castle! Oh, wait, you've got more plates right? Then go to one of them! You don't need to appear to NEED a woman in your life. You have options. Don't act like this girl is irreplaceable. Doing so will cause you trouble. Don't waste time trying to salvage it. Not worth it.

This should help many of these common, simple ass problems around here.

Keep on truckin'! Wear the pants! Be the man! You have a penis, right? Don't let the girl take your balls and power away.

If nothing further, which there is, so I can't just say this is the be all end all. I know there's gonna be a lot to add, and the court is open to hear it all!

I also wrote a thread on strippers if you're interested.

Finally, read my sig & understand it well!

All rise! Parties may now leave the courtroom.

Last edited:

Griever114

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, and kuddos to tge Mario reference.

I KNEW that wh%re princess peach is getting gang banged by toad and the hammer brothers!!! "I pulled my back out.." my @$$.!!""

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. Informative and humorous. Great job Nismo!

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we sticky this !@#$?

because this topic right here answers a ton of posts in the main discussion forums..

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougars don't view themselves as discounted goods, even though they are in the eyes of most men. They have an appeal of an old high-mileage Porsche , sex on wheels. I treat them the same way as any other way. Good stuff there, judge.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Love the article nismo.

nismo-4 said:
Regarding: 17. I have a boyfriend (IHAB for short)

Simply put, if a woman is really into you, she's totally single. If she isn't, then she got a boyfriend who plays football.
Ok, but what happens when she has been telling you she's single for the 3 months you've dated (and proving it you think), but then you find out she's had a boyfriend for 2 years who works at the ice cream parlor? Is it bad or good?

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've been banging her that means she likes banging you. keep going if thats what you want. if you want her to be in a committed relationship with you then you should rethink that. if you are not banging her then wtf have you been doing with her for 3 months?
bigneil said:
Love the article nismo.

Ok, but what happens when she has been telling you she's single for the 3 months you've dated (and proving it you think), but then you find out she's had a boyfriend for 2 years who works at the ice cream parlor? Is it bad or good?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. The game is unfair - I'd disagree. Oh I would, wouldn't I. But generally I think women see it differently as they don't want sex quick and easy, most want a loving relationship quick and easy, which obviously isn't. So therefore see it as they having drawn the short straw.
It can't hurt to keep that in mind, and it can be used to your advantage in the same way that women use the guys-want-sex thing to their advantage.
Dating/the game is fair when the people in question want the same things from each other.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nismo, I was just about to contact you and ask where your yearly summary is. Great job.

Stickied.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome Nismo!!!
I need tips on escalating tho. I have many problems with Innuendos due to a bit of language barrier and no experience whatsoever.

Any reference I can look on to improve?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Don't act like you have something to lose when you get a girl.

I like this line. If you fear losing you've probably already lost.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
5. The game is unfair - I'd disagree. Oh I would, wouldn't I. But generally I think women see it differently as they don't want sex quick and easy, most want a loving relationship quick and easy, which obviously isn't. So therefore see it as they having drawn the short straw.
It can't hurt to keep that in mind, and it can be used to your advantage in the same way that women use the guys-want-sex thing to their advantage.
Dating/the game is fair when the people in question want the same things from each other.
Women can easily have loving relationships with beta males (5's or 6's) but they choose not to. There are millions of men out there starved for attention who would do anything to have a girlfriend, and worship the ground she walks on.

You are so lucky that you will never have to endure the crushing pain of loneliness. That you don't even realize how lucky you are makes you a piece of s*** as a human being.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Judge!

Bottom line like you are saying here is when things start to go south......she is in another castle. Spin them plates, never put all the eggs in one basket, and be cognizant of the BS games these chicks play.