Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

everything going good, but today i messed up with my wife?

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Ive been reading through this website alot, ive only recently made an account because ive never had any problems before, im a new poster, everythings been fine, ive met a girl 7 years ago, we are married at the moment.

ive been more manly and are getting good results,applying advice from you guys so thankyou, im very happy, but i noticed something new with my wife, im wondering if i should be worried.

1) i noticed recently, well i work with my wife, and the morning we were getting along good, good eye contact, kissing, but i notice something, my wife is always angry with other guys but extremly kind to me, im quiet worried what if she gets angry with me, but im generally more manly.

like today i was in work with my wife, everything was great, she was very kind, then someone came late to an meeting and then it became three of us, she said your too late to enter, but i said its fine, then i notice a difference suddenly, she became very cruel with him, very bossy,but then when she turned to me suddenly her voice changed and it became lower and kind, ive noticed shes quiet cruel with other people generally, so im wondering if i should be worried.

2) i read in an article that you can tell if a woman likes you if her eyes are dialated, so i thought ill check with my wife, i notice sometimes her eyes are not dialated.

today i did something quiet odd in the afternoon well from reading an article, i was walking down the corridor in work, and i saw my wife, she looked in my eyes, but i looked away, and ignored her, she said hi to me, but i ignored her, and kept the conversation short, i think it was a reaction from reading a body language article. i think later i regrettted my mistake, but did not say anything to her

now when we are at home, i notice her personality totally changed, she was totally ignoring me, so i did the same,we did not talk, when i answered anything from her, like if i want dinner i did not look at her, but then gradually, we started to miss each other, and she became kind and more open, and we were ok again, we had sex, but im wondering how should i act now.

im quiet worried why my wife is always so kind to me, and quiet ruthless with others. should i be worried.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you so worried about? Her personality towards guys in general or that your marriage is on the rocks or what? You're all over the place here..

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
im worried maybe her anger towards other people may have something to do with our relationship, maybe shes hiding something, should i confront her and we talk about it.

im recently getting a gut feeling like her interest level is getting abit lower, like before she was kind with everyone, now shes become different, ive never seen her bossy until today, but luckily it wasnt towards me.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
What are you so worried about? Her personality towards guys in general or that your marriage is on the rocks or what? You're all over the place here..

Yeah, I don't get it. The marriage seems fine. This guy, however, seems like a bit of wiener.

NEXT

topcat2001

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are too worried which means you doing the opposite of what this forum is all about. Your attitude should be more of 'i'm gonna enjoy this marriage and if my wife acts ****ty thats her problem'. Not saying you shouldnt care about the marriage or her feelings etc but in general you are way over on the other side and need to tone it down. you could also man up and tell her she shouldn't be acting so mean towards other people and help her grow up.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is OP like 18?
or a possible troll?
Is this the only girl you ever dated?

this is why people shouldnt marry if they dont know how to handle a girl.
I call future separation on this one. the Wussy is very strong on this one....