Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: OC Speedball & Robyn923b

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went out to the clubs with my boy Robyn923b last night. We had some awesome and funny experiences. I should be out at the club with my friends right now, but in the past week (including New Years) I have been to five clubs, three bars, and one house party. And then two days ago I got sick...I went out with Robyn anyways last night because I knew it would be an awesome time if he was there.

We started off at an outdoor mall with an abundance of girls. When I got out of the car I told Robyn to ask this hipster girl walking by for change for the meter. I didn't need change, I just wanted Robyn to hold her there for a second while I got out of the car. Then I went up and said, "I don't actually need change, you just seemed interesting so I had to stop you." She laughed and then she said she had to get to the bank. I let her go on her way.

Then we went to eat at Chipotle. We were gonna do some cold approaching but we ended up just catching up on things and talking. My confidence has been getting better and I was cracking jokes with Robyn. We had some girls looking at us as we talked. I think they could sense our confidence. After that, we went to the beach and walked around.

Originally, we had planned on going to this one club with my other friends. But when we found out it was $40 my friends bailed. We had to go put money in Robyn's account to buy the tickets, so we went to Sears. But then found out the money takes 24 hours to get in the bank. Then when we went online to buy the tickets they had stopped selling them. So we looked on google for some better clubs (I'm not exactly from the area). We found this club crawl and decided to give it a shot. It takes you to 4 clubs throughout the night and it a very high rating on yelp. (I sound like a total noob talking about how we had to google clubs haha). I wanted to wear my shirt that says, "Designated Wingman" on it, but then I figured they probably wouldn't let me in with it. I put on one of my silk smooth t-shirts instead. I can't stand shirts with buttons for some reason.

We got to the first club, which was more like a bar, and went straight to the restroom. We had to piss. When we got in there I told Robyn, "Holy **** man, we are so underdressed compared to these guys!" Every guy was dressed pretty darn well. It almost shook my confidence...almost. When I went back out there was some fat girl wearing a tiara. I said, "Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!" And then gave her a hug. She laughed and said, "Thanks!" And her two friends laughed as well. She had a tall blonde friend that was hot. I went out for a smoke and Robyn came out too even though he doesn't smoke. When I went back in the tall blonde said, "Hey!" I went over and said, "What's up? You missed me?" She said, "You should buy us shots because it's her birthday!" I laughed in her face. "I don't buy girls drinks. If you buy me one, then I'll get the next one." They acted all butthurt and it was pretty funny.

So I bounced out of that set and then saw two girls standing by themselves. They were both 8s- one blonde and one with black hair. Both had banging bodies; like solid asses and muscular legs. I said, "So these girls over there just asked me to buy them drinks...what do you think of that?" They wrinkled their noses and shook their heads, "No. No way, you shouldn't buy them drinks." I heard an accent so I asked them where they were from. They were from Australia, and they were here with three other friends. I started making jokes about Australia and told them that my friend had just moved there and he lives in Russell Crowe's neighborhood (which he does). Then Robyn came over and got talking with them too. He pulled out a deck of cards and started showing them magic tricks. I thought it was funny, and I told Robyn that he looks like Mystery doing this stuff in a club. Guys would probably know what he was up to, and I would never do it. But, it worked! The girls loved it and we made friends with them. We were probably the first guys to approach them that night, so we were in.

We went to the next club and got dancing with the Australian girls. Their other friends had joined them and they were also 8s (minus one who was chubby). 8, 8, 8, 8. I was happy. We were all dancing and the girls were hugging us. At the beginning of songs we would get in a circle with our arms around each other and start jumping up and down. You could see guys standing around with their drinks to their chests looking at us. They were jealous that we were the center of attention. The chubby girl walked by me and said, "My friend wants your friend." So I told Robyn and he said, "I know, I'm working on it." Robyn started grinding with her, and then stroking her hair and kissing her neck. We owned the second club. Girls were moving next to us and dancing next to us; watching us as we danced with the Australian girls. It was social proof in action. And it was UNBELIEVABLE how many guys were standing on the dance floor with their drinks to their chests not even moving. Robyn and I didn't drink the whole night and did everything sober (minus nicotine for me).

After we left that club the girls realized that their chubby friend (who got too drunk) had wandered off. So a couple of them went back looking for her. At the third club they came back but they hadn't found her. The blonde was the most worried and was not having a good time at this point. Robyn lost his target. One of her friends, a brunette, who had been eyeballing me at the last club came up and stood right in front of me. Like a foot away. She started dancing and put her hand on my lower back and stared into my eyes. When I tried to grind with her she wouldn't let me. She was very touchy but I guess she didn't like grinding. Robyn and I went outside and they had free tacos so we got some. Then we left.

The bouncer told us where the next club was..."Right down the street." So we walked. And walked. And walked. We realized that we had most likely passed it. So Robyn whipped out his iPhone and found where it was. We should have done that in the first place. lol. So we walk back and get to the last club, where some girl is screaming at the bouncer for kicking her out. We get in and the place is PACKED! We walked around looking for girls, but most of them were already taken by this time of night. Within five minutes I see an asian 7 staring at me, but she walks by. Then she reappeared a minute later and started dancing in front of me. I grabbed her and started grinding with her. She turns around and gets talking with me while we're dancing. She asks, "So what are you majoring in?" I tell her. "English? Quote me some Shakespeare!" I told her I don't like Shakespeare, I like non-fiction. I ask her where she's from, and she says Korea. So I said, "Are you happy Kim Jong Il is dead?" She cracks up and says, "That's a very fitting conversation for a club." I laugh and said, Let's keep dancing. Ready? Hana, dhul, seht, go!" (One, two, three in Korean) She was impressed.

So we danced for the DJ's whole set and she was good at it. I got half-****ed after a few minutes and she felt it. She started rubbing her butt against it harder, and I rubbed it against her butt to make sure she felt it. Then I took Robyn's advice and kissed her neck and bit her ear. She reached back and grabbed my head and put it next to her's. Then I ran my fingers on her bare leg and she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I felt her up. Needless to say, I had a good time. Would have kissed her, but her breath smelled kinda weird (asian food maybe?)

The DJ then said, "It's two o'clock! Let's tear the roof off this place!" I then realized we had to get my car. The lot closed at two! So I tell the girl I got to go and ask for her number. She says she has a boyfriend. So she kisses me on the cheek, and I kiss her on the cheek, then we got the hell out of there. Robyn and I ran down the street. As we were running I saw money on the ground. "Hey look Robyn! Money!" Robyn stops and picks it up right in front of some girls. It was $9. Score! We get to the lot and luckily they are still open, but there are only two other cars left in there.

After that we had to go move Robyn's car from his friend's house. Yes, at 2:30 in the morning. When we get there the battery wasn't working so we put it in neutral and push it out into the street and park it next to the curb. After that I took Robyn back home.

It was a great night. I need to get yucky more often. I credit Robyn for pushing me to dance with girls. Usually when I'm with my friends at clubs I just talk to girls and hang out with my group of friends. But the funny thing is I always end up grinding on at least one girl. Even If I'm dancing alone, they eventually come and start dancing with me. So yeah, I gotta do this more often. :)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well written FR! But i'd expect that from an English major! lol

Seems like you guys had a fun night out, which is always good. You guys seem to have no problem opening and maintaining conversation; but seem to lose it towards the close.

Couple pieces of advice.

Where were your negs for any of those 8's or false disqualify? Girls that are 8's and up need to be intrigued right off the bat in a club/bar setting to not only get their attention but spark attraction.

Also whether you realized it or not, the bar hop tour thing you went on was an awesome idea since there are venue changes, multiple opportunities to flirt, build social proof etc; def do that again and it should be equally as good if not better as your confidence improves.

Not sure what your goal was at the end of the night; but if it was to f-close; you should skip the # closing part and as mentioned above try to venue change (food, something to drink etc); to another public setting. Unless of course she's all over you, then you take her straight back to the smash room.

Overall, you guys did well and you should be stoked that you weren't the typical douche who went to the bar, stood their with his drink guarding his stomach and went home thinking girls hate him.

PIMP

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
So I went out to the clubs with my boy Robyn923b last night. We had some awesome and funny experiences. I should be out at the club with my friends right now, but in the past week (including New Years) I have been to five clubs, three bars, and one house party. And then two days ago I got sick...I went out with Robyn anyways last night because I knew it would be an awesome time if he was there.

We started off at an outdoor mall with an abundance of girls. When I got out of the car I told Robyn to ask this hipster girl walking by for change for the meter. I didn't need change, I just wanted Robyn to hold her there for a second while I got out of the car. Then I went up and said, "I don't actually need change, you just seemed interesting so I had to stop you." She laughed and then she said she had to get to the bank. I let her go on her way.

Then we went to eat at Chipotle. We were gonna do some cold approaching but we ended up just catching up on things and talking. My confidence has been getting better and I was cracking jokes with Robyn. We had some girls looking at us as we talked. I think they could sense our confidence. After that, we went to the beach and walked around.

Originally, we had planned on going to this one club with my other friends. But when we found out it was $40 my friends bailed. We had to go put money in Robyn's account to buy the tickets, so we went to Sears. But then found out the money takes 24 hours to get in the bank. Then when we went online to buy the tickets they had stopped selling them. So we looked on google for some better clubs (I'm not exactly from the area). We found this club crawl and decided to give it a shot. It takes you to 4 clubs throughout the night and it a very high rating on yelp. (I sound like a total noob talking about how we had to google clubs haha). I wanted to wear my shirt that says, "Designated Wingman" on it and I was going to wear my shirt that says "Alpha male with a huge angry wolf on my back, but then we figured they probably wouldn't let me in with it. I put on one of my silk smooth t-shirts instead. I can't stand shirts with buttons for some reason.

We got to the first club, which was more like a bar, and went straight to the restroom. We had to piss. When we got in there I told Robyn, "Holy **** man, we are so underdressed compared to these guys!" Every guy was dressed pretty darn well.They were wearing high-endish collared shirts with ties and stuff in that category. This is a night club right in the middle of Hollywood and competition is high. It almost shook my confidence...almost. When I went back out there was some fat girl wearing a tiara. I said, "Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!" And then gave her a hug. She laughed and said, "Thanks!" And her two friends laughed as well. She had a tall blonde friend that was hot. I went out for a smoke and Robyn came out too even though he doesn't smoke. When I went back in the tall blonde said, "Hey!" I went over and said, "What's up? You missed me?" She said, "You should buy us shots because it's her birthday!" I laughed in her face. "I don't buy girls drinks. If you buy me one, then I'll get the next one." They acted all butthurt and it was pretty funny. Hah, they got what they deserved. There were plenty of chumps in there though so they were alright.

So I bounced out of that set and then saw two girls standing by themselves. They were both 8s- one blonde and one with black hair. Both had banging bodies; like solid asses and muscular legs. I said, "So these girls over there just asked me to buy them drinks...what do you think of that?" Credit to Austin for taking the initiative. I am confident about my non-verbals, but don't do as well with my verbals initially. However, after he broke the ice it was smooth sailing. They wrinkled their noses and shook their heads, "No. No way, you shouldn't buy them drinks." I heard an accent so I asked them where they were from. They were from Australia, and they were here with three other friends. I started making jokes about Australia and told them that my friend had just moved there and he lives in Russell Crowe's neighborhood (which he does). Then Robyn came over and got talking with them too. He pulled out a deck of cards and started showing them magic tricks. I thought it was funny, and I told Robyn that he looks like Mystery doing this stuff in a club. Guys would probably know what he was up to, and I would never do it. But, it worked! The girls loved it and we made friends with them. Haha, screw the guys, what matters are our targets right? Next time we will open multiple sets so that when we get to the second club they already "know" us and we have a bigger group of HB's around us. We were probably the first guys to approach them that night, so we were in. Hmm...I disagree; I prefer to think that they liked us because we are money ;)

We went to the next club and got dancing with the Australian girls. Their other friends had joined them and they were also 8s (minus one who was chubby). 8, 8, 8, 8. I was happy. (8, 9, 8.5 and 8 in my opinion) We were all dancing and the girls were hugging us. We escalated from saying hello to slapping their asses, hugging them, and putting our arms around them in about 40 minutes At the beginning of songs we would get in a circle with our arms around each other and start jumping up and down. You could see guys standing around with their drinks to their chests looking at us. They were jealous that we were the center of attention. It felt awesome to have been the real center of energy and the center of attention ;) The chubby girl walked by me and said, "My friend wants your friend." So I told Robyn and he said, "I know, I'm working on it." Robyn started grinding with her, and then stroking her hair and kissing her neck. Gotta make a move on a cute girl with a sexy accent who keeps following ya :cool: We owned the second club. Girls were moving next to us and dancing next to us; watching us as we danced with the Australian girls. It was social proof in action. It is almost as if you have this invisible currency. Other guys around us were trying to "cut into the circle" and join the fun. Psychology, psychology you are my partner in crime. And it was UNBELIEVABLE how many guys were standing on the dance floor with their drinks to their chests not even moving. Robyn and I didn't drink the whole night and did everything sober (minus nicotine for me).
(continued)

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OC Speedball said:
After we left that club the girls realized that their chubby friend (who got too drunk) had wandered off. So a couple of them went back looking for her. At the third club they came back but they hadn't found her. The blonde was the most worried and was not having a good time at this point. Robyn lost his target. This actually hit me a little. There were plenty of places where I could have isolated blondie. Had her friend not wandered off, I would have had her on a couch sitting on my lap saying "yo quiero Taco Bell" ;)One of her friends, a brunette, who had been eyeballing me at the last club came up and stood right in front of me. She was a slim 9 with a muscular tail and she was giving Austin the eye like crazy Like a foot away. She started dancing and put her hand on my lower back and stared into my eyes. When I tried to grind with her she wouldn't let me(something about being Australian they said. My target had the same mindset, before I escalated. She was very touchy but I guess she didn't like grinding. Robyn and I went outside and they had free tacos so we got some. Then we left.

The bouncer told us where the next club was..."Right down the street." So we walked. And walked. And walked. We realized that we had most likely passed it. So Robyn whipped out his iPhone and found where it was. We should have done that in the first place. lol. So we walk back and get to the last club, where some girl is screaming at the bouncer for kicking her out. We get in and the place is PACKED! We walked around looking for girls, but most of them were already taken by this time of night. Within five minutes I see an asian 7 staring at me, but she walks by. Then she reappeared a minute later and started dancing in front of me. I grabbed her and started grinding with her. That's my dawg!She turns around and gets talking with me while we're dancing. She asks, "So what are you majoring in?" I tell her. "English? Quote me some Shakespeare!" I told her I don't like Shakespeare, I like non-fiction. I ask her where she's from, and she says Korea. So I said, "Are you happy Kim Jong Il is dead?" She cracks up and says, "That's a very fitting conversation for a club." I laugh and said, Let's keep dancing. Ready? Hana, dhul, seht, go!" (One, two, three in Korean) She was impressed.

So we danced for the DJ's whole set and she was good at it. I got half-****ed after a few minutes and she felt it. She started rubbing her butt against it harder, and I rubbed it against her butt to make sure she felt it. Then I took Robyn's advice and kissed her neck and bit her ear. Props for stepping up to the plate even without being familiar with it :up: reached back and grabbed my head and put it next to her's. Then I ran my fingers on her bare leg and she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I felt her up. Needless to say, I had a good time. Would have kissed her, but her breath smelled kinda weird (asian food maybe?) Ehh...I know what you're talking about. It's weird.

The DJ then said, "It's two o'clock! Let's tear the roof off this place!" I then realized we had to get my car. The lot closed at two! So I tell the girl I got to go and ask for her number. She says she has a boyfriend. So she kisses me on the cheek, and I kiss her on the cheek, then we got the hell out of there. Robyn and I ran down the street. As we were running I saw money on the ground. "Hey look Robyn! Money!" Robyn stops and picks it up right in front of some girls. It was $9. Score! We get to the lot and luckily they are still open, but there are only two other cars left in there.

After that we had to go move Robyn's car from his friend's house. Yes, at 2:30 in the morning. When we get there the battery wasn't working so we put it in neutral and push it out into the street and park it next to the curb. After that I took Robyn back home.

It was a great night. I need to get yucky more often. I credit Robyn for pushing me to dance with girls. Thanks, bro. Usually when I'm with my friends at clubs I just talk to girls and hang out with my group of friends. But the funny thing is I always end up grinding on at least one girl. Even If I'm dancing alone, they eventually come and start dancing with me. So yeah, I gotta do this more often. :)
And we WILL do it more often. This is just the start of many social events. I gotta get out there more and get in touch with my roots again. Man, being in a relationship makes you rusty and it takes time to heal after a break-up. I definitely would not have been the same without my OC Speedball. I get a little stuck at the beginning, but after I get the kick I am in fast gear all night. I'm looking forward to the cold approaches.

Pimp-sicle said:
You guys seem to have no problem opening and maintaining conversation; but seem to lose it towards the close.

True. I needed to sharpen my saw and Austin is not used to dancing to hip-hop and reggaeton. This night was a blast anyway though and it will only go uphill next time

Where were your negs for any of those 8's or false disqualify?

I dared my blondie target to a dancing competition. She agreed and the competition started. Now, I know some of you are visual being like me so here is a 1-minute example of the moves this chick was pulling VIDEO After cracking up without breathing for 20 seconds, I did my secret moves ;) and she loved it. She smiled and said to my ear "That is good! I'm sorry. I only know how to dance silly." I grabbed her and put her arms around my neck & kept escalating. You could see the other guys looking at my boy and I with the "bastard!" look on their faces, haha.

Also whether you realized it or not, the bar hop tour thing you went on was an awesome idea since there are venue changes, multiple opportunities to flirt, build social proof etc; def do that again and it should be equally as good if not better as your confidence improves.

It definitely was a huge benefit.

Not sure what your goal was at the end of the night; but if it was to f-close; you should skip the # closing part and as mentioned above try to venue change (food, something to drink etc); to another public setting. Unless of course she's all over you, then you take her straight back to the smash room.

Our goal was to to have fun at all costs. We couldn't number close because the girls were going to San Francisco the next day and had no phone in the U.S. Also, we lived far from the club and they were in a group so no ONS for us. We still had a blast, though. We'll see what happens the next time.

Overall, you guys did well and you should be stoked that you weren't the typical douche who went to the bar, stood their with his drink guarding his stomach and went home thinking girls hate him.
PIMP
Thanks man. It is actually simple once you get yourself out there. Definitely not the same as sitting in front of your computer and reading theory. Unexpected things (positive and negative) come up through the night and you have to adjust your mindset to stay the most positive.

Some tips I would give to the rest of you reading:

-Look you absolute best when you out and be the center of attention. These people do not know you. If you are fun and outgoing, they will see you that way and start partying with you as the magnet of energy.
-Don't let women's beauty intimidate you and do not give them any special treatment because of their outfit or tight body.
-Behave as if you have an abundance of girls in your life. Women will pick up on it and gravitate towards you; it is practically inevitable to them.
-Night game is fast-paced. If you trip, you may be surprised at how fast another guy can win over your target. Open, get in, move in, and escalate up to the point you desire and the girl allows you to(two steps forward and one step back).

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Well written FR! But i'd expect that from an English major!

Where were your negs for any of those 8's or false disqualify? Girls that are 8's and up need to be intrigued right off the bat in a club/bar setting to not only get their attention but spark attraction.

Thanks man! I actually didn't do much negging now that I think about it. I think the only negs I did were making fun of their country and imitating their accents.

My goal was to get a kiss-close, and I could have got it, but the asian girl's breath smelled weird. For a newbie like myself it kinda freaked me out. I was thinking, "Wtf? Why can't her breath smell like minty toothpaste? Well whatever, her ass feels nice enough, I don't need a kiss." My friend told me that I'm gonna have to get used to that, because most girls eat before they go out.

It's amazing how easy it is to meet girls when your energy is good. You just walk around confidently, say a few words to them, and BAM! you're in the set.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn told me about your guys' story! You should have Robyn narrate it in an audio file. He makes it fun lol

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys had fun, but at the same time didn't try hard enough to close. I've hooked up with quite a few tourist girls, both here in the US and during my travels. I do agree that sometimes it can be hard if there's more of them than you can handle, however you should go for the f-close every time. Forget about # closing, like you said they don't even have phones in this country and even if they do, they re visiting a new city every day. Separate your target from the group, make out with her, get physical and invite her over to your place. Promise her that you will get her back to her friends' hotel later that night, in the morning or whenever they all have to leave. Don't take no for an answer, be persistent.

I also just moved to LA and newly single, see you guys in the field (I ll be the dude wearing a naked porn star t-shirt) ;)

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good description of the night, but looks like you didn't try to close hard enough.

Condoms are for closers.

And the condoms are optional.

Never underestimate how much girls travelling are chasing foreign d!ck as part of the experience. And with these your target should be fvck close or nothing.

Example:

While on holidays recently (but still in Aus), I hooked up with an english chick (slightly chubby, but done worse, E cup tits) travelling through on a travel tour, with about 3 or 4 friends in the bar with her.

Practically on my second beer when I got into this particular bar and went up the front near the band, where there was some dancing happening.

Made eye contact with this chick, name exchange, started dancing.

I knew she was into me, so to avoid fvcking around and doing hours of meaningless grinding and make out, said "let's go to the beach", she said "no I want you, let's go to your place."

(or words to that effect...haha)

I think her friends were already hooking up with other guys, so I didn't need to do anything about that

We left without even finishing our drinks.

Taxi ride to the place I was staying. She was chasing aussie d!ck as part of her travel tour, so I gave it to her and by god she enjoyed it...it was like the experience of hooking up with a foreign guy made it so much more exciting for her.

I even called a taxi for her the next morning since the tour bus was leaving at 8am.

She left the next morning as the tour continued, I think she's back in the UK by now..no doubt with fond memories of getting nailed by an aussie guy (or probably more than one).

Of course this one was easy since I knew she was into me from the start, sometimes this just happens and you learn from experience when she is into you.

Keep at it, and good luck!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karaoke Night Field Report

drak_ool said:
Sounds like you guys had fun, but at the same time didn't try hard enough to close. I've hooked up with quite a few tourist girls, both here in the US and during my travels. I do agree that sometimes it can be hard if there's more of them than you can handle, however you should go for the f-close every time.

Forget about # closing, like you said they don't even have phones in this country and even if they do, they re visiting a new city every day. Separate your target from the group, make out with her, get physical and invite her over to your place. Promise her that you will get her back to her friends' hotel later that night, in the morning or whenever they all have to leave. Don't take no for an answer, be persistent.

I also just moved to LA and newly single, see you guys in the field (I ll be the dude wearing a naked porn star t-shirt) ;)
I wanted to bring her home. Hell, I probably would have succeeded, but I live 45 minutes away from the club and they were worried about the friend who wandered off. I like the text in blue up here ^ though. I'm going to give a try next time.

Where in LA do you live? We should hangout, man. PM me!

runner83 said:
Good description of the night, but looks like you didn't try to close hard enough.

Condoms are for closers.

And the condoms are optional.

Never underestimate how much girls travelling are chasing foreign d!ck as part of the experience. And with these your target should be fvck close or nothing.
This is a good point as most girls don't include the guy they banged on vacation to their list of sexual partners :rolleyes: That night was more of a return-to-the-field kind of night for me. But all these suggestions are getting me PUMPED. Nicely done with the English chick, bro.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, I have been frequenting a popular karaoke place in Hollywood. I was actually there on Wednesday dancing and singing a few songs. I am friends with the DJ and the bouncer, so when someone is braking glass inside I go out and chat with the bouncer as hot girls walk down the street. When hot girls come in I usually make comments of some sort, make small talk, get a few smiles & then end with "see ya inside." And when the time for me to sing comes they feel like they know me.

So this hb8 comes out for a cigarette and opens me with "you have a great voice" yada, yada, and gives me IOI's so I start chatting her up and number close her. hb7 seven friend comes out, too. I start talking to the friend & it turns she is from the East coast so we start talking about traditions and life over there. She tells me she's an actress, so we get into a convo about singing and acting & suddenly she mentions traveling & how she went to x country to install a filter so that people can have clean drinking water.

The country turns out to be my homeland, so I tell her & we started talking about my country. Immediately after she told me all she knew about my motherland I go in with "you are helping my people!" kino her & then kiss her on the cheek. She responds positively so we keep talking. Then she starts speaking Spanish & asking me to teach her. I say, "what's in it for me if I do?" and she offers me free tickets to come see her during her play as she gives me the puppy eyes. I agree to come see her (who wouldn't with free tickets!). We kept talking for a few minutes and she's kinoing all along and then she goes back inside. I come back outside 30 minutes later to talk to my boy and the DJ calls her down to sing. She gives me the nod to come over & sing with her so I do and she puts my arm around me. Her male friend gets with whom she was trying to do a duet starts getting jealous so I AMOG him and I start singing in his mike. He did not like it at the beginning, but he thanked me afterwards.

A few minutes later, my turn to sing comes up and I pick my favorite song Both hb's immediately come up to dance as my can-can dancers and start hugging me a taking pictures with me. At this time, I feel like the star of the place and the whole place is singing along with me. Hb7 is giving me serious IOI's and starts dancing in front of me. As I finish and then next singer comes up, she grabs me and says "come dance with me ;)" so I do and we dance for like 8 minutes. It was almost like the dancing scene from the movie Swingers with turns and twirls, but without the complex jumping moves. By this point, she has her arms around my neck and I am holding her waist. As the song goes on, I grab her head and say "come here" and kiss her. She lightens up in a warm smile and I say "I want to hangout with you sometime. What's the best way to get a hold of you?" She smiles and says "umm...I can give you my phone number? :yes: " The strong IOI's continue so I ask her what she's doing after and she tells me she is going home. I try to pull a bang close but she declines. In all honesty, I have never had a ONS and would like to learn some ways to get her to come home with me or bring me to her place. Overall, I got two numbers and a warm kiss with lots of IOI's but my inability to do F-close talk sent me home alone. Guys who take girls home: how do you talk them into it?