Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The POF opener to end all openers!

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What up fellas. Well I've been trolling pof after reading naughtninjas recent thread, and after searching around a few other boards I have found what I think is the best pof opener, bar none.

I got a slew of chicks wanting to meet up now, so this is field tested.

Simply title the message something along the lines of "Just wanted to let you know"

Then in the message just say "I would remove that pic from your profile..."

Done!

I guarantee you will get some responses talking bout what? which one? why?

So from there just run it how you want, I just reply saying something like hope you can take a joke, just wanted to say hi, and then go from there.

I've been getting a lot of responses with them being relieved thinking I was serious, and from there the ice is broken and you can take it to the next level.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you will get replies, but do you get any dates?

Naughty Ninja admitted he's never dated any chicks from POF. There are a million ways to get a chick to reply, but getting a date is the part that gets tricky.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Of course you will get replies, but do you get any dates?

Naughty Ninja admitted he's never dated any chicks from POF. There are a million ways to get a chick to reply, but getting a date is the part that gets tricky.

Yea dude. Like I said I got several chicks wanting to meet up. Got one lined up for tonight. Another for this weekend and a few others wanting to set something up. I actually am even chatting with a chick that I am a little interested in, that has some things in common with me, is well written, and maybe even worth dating. The others will just be smash and dash.

Agreed though, after the initial replies it takes some work especially with the hot ones, to maintain interest. What I do if they don't message me back in a day or 2 is message them saying "My exotic smooth skinned beauty hasn't messaged me back, I'm masurbating in my own tears."

That has worked well to get to them chatting again, then when they reply you knock em down by saying "Tell me about it, me and this chick were really hitting it off, and all of a sudden she stopped mesaging me. So how are you." lol credit goes to the miscers at bb.com for that one.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great they want to meet up. Good luck and be sure to let us know how you get on.

A lot of guys here are having real trouble meeting girls on POF, but clearly it's not impossible. I'm thinking that having a positive and fun attitude goes a long way.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
That's great they want to meet up. Good luck and be sure to let us know how you get on.

A lot of guys here are having real trouble meeting girls on POF, but clearly it's not impossible. I'm thinking that having a positive and fun attitude goes a long way.
Thanks bro, I agree. Definitely not impossible, in fact this is my first go with it and I'm finding it quite easy to work it.

The point of this thread is to get them to respond. The typical hi how r u ain't gonna cut it. I've seen threads where dudes claimed to send out 50 messages and not get a single response. I bat 7 out of 10 with that opener I'd say.

It's just a numbers game, from there you are bound to hit it off with some and get something going.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
What up fellas. Well I've been trolling pof after reading naughtninjas recent thread, and after searching around a few other boards I have found what I think is the best pof opener, bar none.

I got a slew of chicks wanting to meet up now, so this is field tested.

Simply title the message something along the lines of "Just wanted to let you know"

Then in the message just say "I would remove that pic from your profile..."

Done!

I guarantee you will get some responses talking bout what? which one? why?

So from there just run it how you want, I just reply saying something like hope you can take a joke, just wanted to say hi, and then go from there.

I've been getting a lot of responses with them being relieved thinking I was serious, and from there the ice is broken and you can take it to the next level.
have you had any responses from them after acting all b1tchy saying like 'well i'd remove your pics completely!'?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
"My exotic smooth skinned beauty hasn't messaged me back, I'm masurbating in my own tears."
You gotta be kidding, right?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
^^^^^

I can appreciate that you're trying to be different, and I can see how--intially--you're gonna be riding the high of responses, but in my opinion, it's not gonna make much of a difference in the long term. You're gonna get a lot of women who will email a few times, and then, they'll stop emailing, simply because they have 100 other guys they can focus on.

I'm into my 10th year of online dating. I've tried just about everything I know: jerk profiles, niceguy profiles, fake women profiles, fake male profiles...neg openers, c & f openers, elaborate openers, etc. etc. etc. I've currently got 3 profiles posted online: POF (username espi1971 in case you're curious and wanna look); match.com, and fitness-singles.com.

The only thing I find that works is CONSISTENCY, TIME, and LOTS OF OUTGOING EMAILS (i.e. 100's). Most of the time, if you just stay online and be patient, and wait, you'll get responses from women, but probably not many.
you seem to know what you're talking about. I've noticed that majority of the male profiles, guys put so much work into it.. like almost too much, the profiles are impressive dont get me wrong but it just seems like so much effort it makes me question why are they trying so hard.. i guess the women dont care as they compare profile to profile that guys need to up their ante?

i've seen some pretty impressive profiles from guys which makes me think I need to change mine just to keep up with the competition, but in regards to game wise i'd blow them out of the water. It's just getting them to converse initially plus the hassle of taking new photos that 'fit' what appeals to the majority of the women on there.

i'm kind of reluctant to change mine as it feels a bit desperate esp seeing as online thing isn't the main focus of my pick up but it seems like a good untapped resource i should spend at least 10% of my time trying.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
^^^^^

I can appreciate that you're trying to be different, and I can see how--intially--you're gonna be riding the high of responses, but in my opinion, it's not gonna make much of a difference in the long term. You're gonna get a lot of women who will email a few times, and then, they'll stop emailing, simply because they have 100 other guys they can focus on.

I'm into my 10th year of online dating. I've tried just about everything I know: jerk profiles, niceguy profiles, fake women profiles, fake male profiles...neg openers, c & f openers, elaborate openers, etc. etc. etc. I've currently got 3 profiles posted online: POF (username espi1971 in case you're curious and wanna look); match.com, and fitness-singles.com.

The only thing I find that works is CONSISTENCY, TIME, and LOTS OF OUTGOING EMAILS (i.e. 100's). Most of the time, if you just stay online and be patient, and wait, you'll get responses from women, but probably not many.
Also do you think most of the guys on there despite their great profile dont have the online game to snare these girls?

my problem is that for the successes i am having i am coming across as a provider rather than a lover in their eyes.. like they'll sleep with the hot guy immediately but keep me for long term.

is there ways to do the opposite despite my average looks?

despite seemingly gamed a girl perfectly online, I am aware she will be inundated with messages as she's been online a lot more frequently the past few days than normal so is obviously conversing with some high value guys she perceives to be worthy or her attention. despite me having a date set up with her i'm trying to not think about the competition as there's nothing i can do, however should i be meeting up with these girls as quickly as possible?

usually you need to wait a few days before making a call etc, but i could have met her literally the next day i got the number but i've chose not to and wait till this weekend when it's convenient for me. she doesnt look DTF otherwise I probably would have.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
have you had any responses from them after acting all b1tchy saying like 'well i'd remove your pics completely!'?
Apparently you didn't read the whole thread. I have several dates lined up already.

I'm not even really worried about it anyway, I don't have a problem meeting chicks in real life, I'm just having fun with it.

Not really trying to prove anything here or start up a big debate or discussion about online dating. Just wanted to post up something for my fellow sosuavers that I thought was useful.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Apparently you didn't read the whole thread. I have several dates lined up already.

I'm not even really worried about it anyway, I don't have a problem meeting chicks in real life, I'm just having fun with it.

Not really trying to prove anything here or start up a big debate or discussion about online dating. Just wanted to post up something for my fellow sosuavers that I thought was useful.
no no, i read it i was just inquiring have any girls thrown it back in your face?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
no no, i read it i was just inquiring have any girls thrown it back in your face?
Oh ok. Lol yea and I actually find it really funny cause I know it really gets a rise out of them! This one chick blasted me with 3 messages within 2 mins, first what?! then which one?! Then she viewed my profile and tried to talk about my looks and I just brushed that ish off. I'm in great shape, tall, and not a bad looking guy so I know she was just all butt hurt. So I messaged her back like a little sensitive are we?

I've had a few block me too. But for the most part the responses are what, which one, or why?

Either way though it's fun to neg these broads, you know they probably get the typical hi how r us, or dudes messaging them telling them how hot they are. At least this way you get a rise out of them and it's a good way to break the ice.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Hey thanks pete101.

: if a guy would just spend more time working on himself--(i.e. focusing on his job, working out his body, improving his style)--rather than trying to use fancy words to woo the ideal girl, he would probably appear much more confident and rarely, if ever, feel compelled to overtry at attracting a woman.

QUOTE]

Totally agree with this. Myself I am into bodybuilding, have a good career going for me, and like to focus on my own improvement by reading, learning new things and just doing what I can for my own good.

Since doing that I have found the confidence comes naturally and rather than qualifying myself I find myself qualifying them.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Hey thanks pete101.

Yeah, I have to agree with you--a lot of guys seem to be trying too hard to impress women. I think it goes back to the fundamentals: if a guy would just spend more time working on himself--(i.e. focusing on his job, working out his body, improving his style)--rather than trying to use fancy words to woo the ideal girl, he would probably appear much more confident and rarely, if ever, feel compelled to overtry at attracting a woman.

If you lack the fundamentals, you'll probably not fair too well in the "virtual" world of online dating, and the same goes for the "real" world.

And I know this because I used to be that guy, the one who would obsess about saying the perfect things at the right times. I could unleash all the arsenals of the PUA trade in one conversation, in the hopes of bedding a girl after 1 or 2 face to face encounters. And, I just knew in my mind that there had to be a "secret formula" or "insider tip" to creating THEE perfect online dating profile.

But I've learned "normal" works well enough, for me anyway. I'm a pretty normal guy, really, who is good enough to attract women being my own person. These days, my convo feels natural. If I use a neg or c & f, it's because I can use them naturally...without force or scheme. My online profile is written and photoed the exact same way across 3 separate online dating sites--and the written part of my profile is purposefully vague and brief. I rely on my photos to do the talking, but, in reality, I know, based on personal experience, that it's only a matter of time before a decent looking girl is going to open me in an email. In the meantime, I can email lots of different girls, but I use the same "normal" opener everytime: 'Absolutely gorgeous photos. How are you? ESPI."
Your profile is really good, i read what you wrote. some of it is exactly what i should be looking to write.

however i've seen many womens profiles saying 'if u have a photo of you with your shirt off dont message me'

it seems like its a big turn off for a lot of women. haven't you seen profiles like this?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
however i've seen many womens profiles saying 'if u have a photo of you with your shirt off dont message me'

it seems like its a big turn off for a lot of women. haven't you seen profiles like this?

Don't listen to that silliness. What chick doesn't want or wouldn't prefer a dude in shape?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Hey pete101, personally, I NEVER read a single word of the profiles. I look only at the photos, and if I like them, I'll send a brief email. That's just my method. And my email conveys no pretense about liking them--other than for their photos. To me, the profiles all sound the same. Any girl can write about how she's "loyal and faithful" and that she can "look good in a dress as well as jeans." But not every girl possesses the inherent gift of physical beauty or sex appeal. And that's what I'm intially attracted to. There are a dime-a-dozen girls out there who are pretty on the inside; but there are, in my opinion, a lot fewer girls who have the physcial beauty that every guy wants.

When I send an email, it's the same exact message every time: "Absolutely gorgeous photos. How are you? --ESPI." Not a single word of my email mentions how cool I think her profile is, or how much I admire her for being down to earth, etc. etc. I don't invite her to chat with me. I simply acknowledge her photos--and I think it works relatively well. What woman wouldn't be flattered?

And, I agree with shizz702: any woman that complains about a man's shirtless pic likely has issues with masculinity. I work out regularly, so I feel like I can show off a little. Why not? I've worked hard for it!

I've had only one reply from a girl complaining that she didn't need to see me shirtless. I just blocked her from further communication. She did me a favor by letting me know that she likely has some "issues" about men being men.
I've got a bit of a dilemma with this 1 i got. I thought i had her interested perfectly. i offered her 2 times this weekend to meet and said i was busy today and tomorrow.

she comes back to tell me in the msg she cant make it sat but she'll let me know if anything changes AND she'll check if she can do Sun. but my plan sounds really good.

this is a serious no-no for me, and the flaking you mentioned.. basically it feels like im a 2nd option and she's waiting for something better to happen 1st. hmm.. is it normal for me to assume that her IL clearly isn't as high as i hoped.

she says she'll let me know which i think is a test.. she's a social girl she probably wants to see if something better is happening socially.

should i give the time constraint of 'ok let me know by saturday if u can make sunday otherwise i'll have made other plans already.'

OR

just dont reply to the msg at all and see if she lets me know? as in punish her with my silence.

i dont know if time constraints for commiting to a time work with hot girls u have never met before.. i think not. it sometimes works with girls u know.

i can either put that constraint there to see if she commits to a time cos it somewhat tells her i wont be waiting round to see if u confirm but then again IF she does contact me on sat or sun to meet i feel like i shouldnt even if i can cos it makes me look too available at the last minute.

i think this is a no go now.

i came across too eager i think. but like u say flaking is immense.. you're basically not in her world cos u not met.

i think i need to either tell her that i wont be waiting around to let me know.. maybe also a jealousy thing of hinting it might be another girl my 'made other plans' are but i dont think that'll work with someone you've never met?

the rules seem to change a bit online even though essentially u need to stir the same emotions.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her and move on. She is acting as if you aren't worthy of her time and you need to be in the mentality of qualifying her if she is worthy of yours. By the way she is acting she isn't. You need to have some standards and if flakiness is one you don't tolerate (which you shouldn't) then to hell with her.

Good example in my case. Dated this chick a couple times recently and we were on our third time. Kiss closed the first, made out and fooled around the second. By the third I'm ready to F close. We got to fooling around and she playfully rejected my sexual advances and led me on that we would be good to go next time. Well there was no next time.

I don't play that and you can bet when I was getting texts from her wondering when we were gonna meet up again I NC'd her azz.

It's like pook used to say, you got to be the Great Catch in your mind, and qualify them, not qualify yourself to them.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Ignore her and move on. She is acting as if you aren't worthy of her time and you need to be in the mentality of qualifying her if she is worthy of yours. By the way she is acting she isn't. You need to have some standards and if flakiness is one you don't tolerate (which you shouldn't) then to hell with her.

Good example in my case. Dated this chick a couple times recently and we were on our third time. Kiss closed the first, made out and fooled around the second. By the third I'm ready to F close. We got to fooling around and she playfully rejected my sexual advances and led me on that we would be good to go next time. Well there was no next time.

I don't play that and you can bet when I was getting texts from her wondering when we were gonna meet up again I NC'd her azz.

It's like pook used to say, you got to be the Great Catch in your mind, and qualify them, not qualify yourself to them.
that's exactly right! my mindset is fvck u let me know.. im not gona wait around to come running when u call. shes not treating me as a priority. which obviously makes me think other guys on there are higher up the priority list than me and i refuse to play the 2nd option game.

would she wait around and let bradd pitt know? of course not. the fact that shes going to 'let me know' shows she'll probably end up flaking when we do agree a time.

the fact she hasn't even offered a different day or time shows me shes trying to control the frame and im not playing her game. so i have to ignore her now.

however i made a mistake of sending 'let me know by saturday otherwise i'll have made plans with someone by then :)'

i was deliberating how to word it for 2 hours last night and realise now it makes it look like im tryna make her jealous.

it backfired. obviously. she goes 'in that case we better postpone it then as it'll clash with my other plans. x'

my 2 thoughts here are.. if it's gona clash with your other plans then clearly letting me know is pointless.. and secondly that means im the back up option if something falls through. shes indicating to me that im not worthy of her time unless shes doing nothing so im not gona wait around for it.

i obviously need to send something back now to keep her sweet then NC her, she'll def contact me i've established myself as a high value male however some of the things i said did mess me up a bit and now im being tested.

what would you suggest to say?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pete101 said:
that's exactly right! my mindset is fvck u let me know.. im not gona wait around to come running when u call. shes not treating me as a priority. which obviously makes me think other guys on there are higher up the priority list than me and i refuse to play the 2nd option game.

would she wait around and let bradd pitt know? of course not. the fact that shes going to 'let me know' shows she'll probably end up flaking when we do agree a time.

the fact she hasn't even offered a different day or time shows me shes trying to control the frame and im not playing her game. so i have to ignore her now.

however i made a mistake of sending 'let me know by saturday otherwise i'll have made plans with someone by then :)'

i was deliberating how to word it for 2 hours last night and realise now it makes it look like im tryna make her jealous.

it backfired. obviously. she goes 'in that case we better postpone it then as it'll clash with my other plans. x'

my 2 thoughts here are.. if it's gona clash with your other plans then clearly letting me know is pointless.. and secondly that means im the back up option if something falls through. shes indicating to me that im not worthy of her time unless shes doing nothing so im not gona wait around for it.

i obviously need to send something back now to keep her sweet then NC her, she'll def contact me i've established myself as a high value male however some of the things i said did mess me up a bit and now im being tested.

what would you suggest to say?

Well first off I wouldn't have said let me know by x day cause the fact that she's dragging it on making it out like it's such a burden to fit you in her schedule shows low IL on her part. Also, not to knock you, just being objective, if it took you 2 hrs to deliberate and conjure up that text that is showing some over analyzing on your part.

I think you need to just act more on a whim with these things and not worry so much about the magic bullets to fire off with chicks and instead, be more impulsive and deal with them how you want to, rather than how you think they want you to. If they don't like it, cut your loss and move on, I promise you, keep on the saddle and you will soon find some that do.

Sounds like you got a lot going for you, mentioning you being an able provider and all, so I think you need to just focus on building up your confidence and start negging these broads off their pedestals. Don't be afraid of what they think, and let them earn your time, and stop wondering if you are worthy of theirs.

Have a look at this for advice on texting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3412041&d=1307342994

and I would counter her with something like "Are you always this difficult?" or "I don't think this is gonna work out, got any hot friends?"

neg her brah

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a fish on the line, you can play this or that

Coke or pepsi
mountains or oceans

bla bla bla. Get them to respond and build report easily while relation and dhv-ing

Ohhh I love the beach I went there last X with my girlfriend and friends X

just a game I play to have fun.