Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Learn from Women's Own Tricks

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when you were an AFC, and women would manipulate you, make you their slaves, have you bend over backwards for them, and then as a reward might give you a platonic hug (which you would take as teh greatest gift you could ever receive), and then run off with some jerk? And then she'd continue to use you......

Well, women have their **** together. They know how to work it, they're just natural DJs. They have tricks to make guys fall at their feet. The difference between females and male DJs, is that women are natural at it, but because of this, they don't notice when others are using their very own tricks on THEM! Guys, however, because they have had to learn the tricks manually, are much better at seeing and stopping the tricks. Please keep in mind that these are not SS..... they are more for long-term...
You too, can learn how to manipulate women, and make THEM your puppets!

But, what are these tricks that women are so good at using?

Let's see...

-"I think she likes me!!" Remember thinking that? When a girl, in whom you had NO interest in whatsoever, started to show interest, suddenly your mind burst with wonder. Just because you THOUGTH SHE LIKED YOU, YOU STARTED TO LIKE HER!
I have had this happen to me countless times. About 95% of the girls that I had crushes on, I only had crushes on them because I thought they had crushes on me in the first place! However, the most important thing is that I THOUGHT they had crushes on me. I wasn't SURE. And this drove me crazy. I was suddenly incredibly interested in her, and tried my hardest to make her like me. Already I was her puppet.
USE THIS! Make women think "He's interested in me!" and then make them think twice "or is he....?" by the time they're wondering "or is he?", they've already started to be interested in you. However, this interest will fade the MOMENT that they are CERTAIN you are interested in them -- unless you play your cards right. Timing is everything, mistery is even more.

-"OH MY GOD She's been touching me!" Women are masters at Kino, and they're even better at using it to get what they want. Ever had a girl touch you, and make you go crazy just with that?
USE THIS! You all know how important Kino is, but it's important to use it strategically. Remember, you want to create the MISTERY!

-"Ooooh, she asked me to do something! This is my chance to get brownie points!!" Women just loooove to get guys to do what they want. And us suckers, we loev to do it for them! It makes us feel like we're being useful, like we're helping; and they'll love us for it! Of course, the only thing they love about it is the control. What did you ever get in return for being overly helpful to a girl? A smile? A hug? And how *excited* were you to get it? Pretty damn happy, right?
USE THIS! Make women do things for YOU! Ask THEM to go pick something up from McDonald's for you, make THEM carry your ****. ---Just remember not to do this unless you've already created at least SOME interest beforehand, otherwise they'll just get irritated with you and think you're a lazy jerk ---. And when they're done serving you, reward them with some tiny insignificant thing, and see how much they appreciate it!

-"wait a minute..... now she's doing teh same thing to other guys? What does that mean about me?" Women don't ever have *one* puppet, they have armies of them. Any guy they can get their hands on they will try to manipulate. When other chumps see this, they start to get jealous and curious.... "does she just do that to ALL guys?" "is it more special the way she asked me to do it", "did she touch me in the same way or was it better?" AGain, the mistery is building up! And so is the jealousy! Two very lethal adjectives....
USE THIS! Let them see that they're not the only ones you can ask to get your morning coffee. Show them that you touch other girls's arms, not just hers. IT will create more mistery "does he REALLY like me or not??", and it will make her WORK HARDER FOR YOU! "well, that girl may get his coffee, but I'll bet she doesn't know how much sugar to put in!! I'll put just the right amount of sugar and then he'll see I'm better at making his ****in coffee" (it may sound like such a ridiculous example..... but I think it's more rational than you might realize)....

These are just a few examples of the tricks women use to manipulate men, make them burn with desire for them, use them, and use them again.

It's important to know these tricks for two reasons...

1) You'll be a better DJ for it. Women rarely see their OWN tricks being used against them, so their defenses will be lower.
2) You'll be less of an AFC for it. By knowing women's tricks, you can try to detect them, stop them, and tell teh women to fukk off cuz you refuse to be their puppet.

Learn from women. They are master DJs, they know what to do. Use their own dirty tricks against them, however, and you will see, you can be an even better DJ than they are.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've done a great job, man.
I would give you money, but I'm cheap, and you're far away. So **** that.

But seriously, this is money. I've learned about the importance of getting a girl to do stuff for you previously, it was about her having to prove her worth to you, rather than vice versa (which is the norm).

Bottom line, this rocks.

whatshouldido2

Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, this is money. I've learned about the importance of getting a girl to do stuff for you previously, it was about her having to prove her worth to you, rather than vice versa
How'd you pull it off?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatshouldido2
How'd you pull it off?
The AFC always rushes to help out the woman, to prove his worth to her by doing favors, buying her things, etc. in hopes that she will "realize how great he is". WRONG! The dj doesn't care what she thinks. HE KNOWS how great he is. The question is, is SHE worth HIS time?
Just act like your time is very valuable, and ask women to run errands for you. If they ask you to do something (that they could easily do themselves) tell them with a ****y smile "I'm sure you can manage to do it yourself." Ask them to carry stuff for you, to run over and pick something up for you..... ask them to give you rides, I don't know, ANYTHING! Even something so minor as asking them what time it is! Soon enough, if you pull it off well enough, they'll be doing the stuff naturally, hoping to receive your approval.... if you scarcely and hardly give it them (but still give them something, just cuz it's funny to see how much they love it despite its insignificance), they'll be fighting to do favors for you...... (what kind of favors.... well I guess that depends on how well you can DJ ;);))

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Playa its Mystery Not mistery, just so you know

Good post if you want to get back at that gurl that took advantage of you while a AFC. Or just use it to get what you want, lol.

-----------------------
A.K.A. - Glasses

"Mysterys The Name"
"DJings My Game"

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Su-perb. Very true and insightful. What really got me was that part about liking a chick just 'cause she liked you.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would give you money too.
hmm...if i only had money...:eek:

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about women being adept at using kino is especially true. Just the other day, i was approached by a chick who wanted me to buy a magazine subscription from her. I started chatting her up, and I noticed that she was constantly applying kino to me. Since I knew exactly what she was trying to do, I was able to resist it. (she would try to convince me to buy, and apply kino while she was talking in that persuading tone) When she figured out that her kino was not persuading me, I could easily see that she was getting nervous. ( All too quickly, her most powerful tool and persuader was taken away from her :D ) I then reciprocated with some kino of my own, and it did exactly as I intended it would.

I told her that I had subscribed to all the magazines that i was currently interested in a couple of weeks ago. I also mentioned that she seemed like a really cool person, and that perhaps I would enjoy talking to her again. I did my standard phone number close, and got her number.

All to show, women are skilled in the usage of kino, but they are no match for a Don Juan that has his shyt together.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I think Seloifter had it right the first time -- it's MISTERY -- Why? Because of the "mister" part of the mispelling. Everything is about *you* not her.

Seriously though, I treat my girlfriend in the manner Seloifter described. When she tries to use her feminine wiles to get me to do something, I give her a look that means "I know exactly what you want, and I'll do it, only because *I want to* not because I'm an AFC." Trust me, you don't need to call a woman on her bull****. You simply need to stop, look at her, and then do whatever she was asking in "********" only if you want to do it.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This all sounds pretty logical, and it seems like this would work. Just to keep it honest and scientific, does anybody have a really good example/imperical evidence of how they told a woman to do something for them? How did it change the dynamic of your "relationship", etc.? Good Post.

Reaction score
gold...pure focking gold

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Great post. Seloifter you described me perfectly in my teens and early 20's. But I never realized what I was doing wrong til I heard it from someone else. Everything you said in your first post, I went through. If a girl smiled at me. Damn, I think she likes me. I would buy them things to get them to like me. Oh, my God, she touched my shoulder and called me Hun. I think she likes me. I think I'm in love with her. And yes, I did relalize she did these same things to all the guys. But of course she liked me more.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jd782: heh, I know exactly what ya mean. Everything I described in my post, I had gone through that myself in my AFC days!! It's sickening..... the logic is so hilarious to look back on cuz it's like "duhhh, stop fooling yourself schmuck" but back then we were thinking "omg I have a chance! All I have to do is wait another 2 and a half years and then she might make a move on me!!!!"..... *sigh*

hopefully this will help things out a bit ;)