Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you actually get girls to like you?

dudeman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a sophomore at college and the second semester just started. I made friends with lots of girls but I didn’t **** any of them.

For the hell of it I’m taking a dance class and a few of the girls are all smiles when I dance with them and get really close.

What can I do or talk about to get some chicks to like me so that when I ask them out they say yes?

I’m also working retail and there’s always new girls coming and going. A couple are really friendly and smile a lot, does that mean that she likes me?

over9000

Reaction score
Trust me, I used to wait for signs forever and the cold, hard truth is this: You're NEVER going to get a sign from a woman gives you 100% assurance she'll say yes when you ask her out.

Just be funny with girls, crack jokes, talk about interesting things on TV, your dance teacher, classes you share, etc. Just make something up and usually they'll roll with it if they like you. You just have to meet them halfway there.

The most DJ thing to do is to flirt a bit and ask the girls you like out and progress from there. If you don't muster up the courage to do this, you'll always be wondering if they really like/don't like you. If they don't want to go out with you or start saying that they just want to be friends, then you have your answers.

Other options are to flirt and see if they're responding to your flirting, (ie, joking with you, touching you, laughing, etc.) so you know that your chances of getting a yes when asking them out are better.

Last, if you're bad (and I mean real bad like I used to be and still am) then you can do the group date thing to get a girl's number and try and progress to a solo thing. ie. (My friends are going to see a movie/go to a party and I was wondering if you'd like to come with us ... blah blah). This way if she rejects you, you can play it off like you just thought she'd be a cool person to hang out with/party. But you have to make sure you show that you're not hurt/disappointed if they do reject you and your interactions have to be the same as if you never tried to ask for her number or you'll look bad/petty. ie. Don't start ignoring her/being cold because she didn't want to go out with you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks and charm. Smiles are a green light to approach.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
@dudeman99
you don't try to make people like you[there are outside factors in play here]
you just LOVE yourself,have fun,pull them into the fun,become intimate
if you can't tell her that you like her wright away, start hanging out with her and hugging and touching her more and see how she responds if you like the response ask her on coffee or walk in the park and try be more intimate [kiss] with her there

btw i like your nick it reminds me of mine :crackup: