Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Girl flirts with me, but has boyfriend

bdieu

Reaction score
I approached this girl the other day and got her phone number...i soon found out that she has a boyfriend, and she tells me afterward too....im not in the "friend zone" since i use kino on her and she gets really close to me (physically) and she flirts with me also she smiles everytime she sees me......i want to date this girl but she says that she doesnt know me enough to drop her old boyfriend for me.

the question is...should i continue flirt and talk to this girl untill she breaks up with her old boyfriend ? (because i really intend to go out with this chick)

what the Don Quan way of handling this situation?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation. In my journal she is referred to as HB Amanda, I was able to make out with this chick on 3 separate occasions while she had a boyfriend, though we never ended up going out. She also lied about not having a boyfriend while we were doing this.

Sounds like YOUR chick wants you as a backup in case she loses her man. Game a different chick until that one changes for you, if not, she isn't worth it.

SoSly

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis happened to me , she gave me so many IOIs but then just wanted to be friends the whole time apparently , so I basically said the **** with her

bdieu

Reaction score
Hes right

SoSly said:
THis happened to me , she gave me so many IOIs but then just wanted to be friends the whole time apparently , so I basically said the **** with her
SoSly , it just happened