Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls get mad when you reject them?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Case #1

Be in class with girl, but I am interested in only being friends (and getting notes from her, heh). I became interested in her friend instead. It turns out she liked me, and thus she talked smack about me so i look bad especially to her friend that I liked (I told her this too because that is my way of explaining why I am ignoring her IOIs). I did the manly thing to do and avoided confrontation in any shape or form (srsly, confronting women on stuff like this will get you nowhere) next thing I know her whole circle hates me.......

Case #2

I was in class with this girl and at first I kinda did like her and even went out with her until she started doing crazy stuff, e.g. "why wont you say hi to me?" speech at around 30 decibels while I was with my friends thus embarrassing me in front of my colleagues while we did not sleep together nor we will ever will* because of her religion/purity ring stuff. She made it clear that she liked me. Again, like the first girl, I gave her the opportunity to save face and I just ignored her altogether, if anything I was actually civil and will talk to her if its related to school...until....

This time she right out instigated stuff and made it awkward between me and her lab partner, and yes she also talked caca behind my back (this is for another thread) oh and she burned me on facebook

*I dont think women have the right to control/question your behavior anyway whether or not you are sleeping with her or what

Case 3

This girl that was introduced to me, I am cool with it, nothing wrong with being friends. She snapped and will one day be the sweetest girl on earth (hugged me when I offered a high five) but on other days she just snaps and becomes the devil's daughter and wont even let our shadows touch. Either way, I found out later that she liked me....being the rational man that I am, I sorta just ignored her/be civil just so she would not be embarrassed and I dont want to be with someone that insane. Guess what happened? Now she is just straight out mad at me.....

Case 4

Hot girl in my class introduced herself to me. However, although I liked her, I was not sure of her intentions and I did not want to come off too strong, nor do I want to be seen as a player/creeper (the first girl already had that covered telling everyone who cares to listen about how much of a player/creeper I am, I did not want to confirm it) plus I was already really into this other girl who did not pay me the time of day. With that aside, we used to be cool with each other, and then she started snapping at me (just generally being a b!tch) especially after she saw me with another girl. It could also be that I saw her hanging out with the first girl. Either way whenever I see her and we make eye contact I can see her wanting to gut me.

Geez, women are crazy. At least some of us guys accept that we are willing to be friends as a consolation.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW its not like I am good looking anyway.

Not exactly Brad Pitt/Cooper eh?

Hotornot rated me a healthy 5....maybe if I grow my hair and work to be more photogenic.....

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I don't see a problem tho. Sounds like you have crazy swag and it irks girls that you don't give them the time of day like they are use to. Keep doing your thing. Ps...embrace being a player...it will help you.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kenpiffyjr said:
Lol I don't see a problem tho. Sounds like you have crazy swag and it irks girls that you don't give them the time of day like they are use to. Keep doing your thing. Ps...embrace being a player...it will help you.

Maybe in the outside world. But not within my college. News spreads fast here, now I literally have VERY few prospects left. Which is cool as I will be transferring off. And no, I dont think I have that much of a game, I just do what mah d!ck says in some situations lol

I have plenty of things to work on, like approaching, maintaining a conversation, not being too emotional/attached, not being insecure/needy....etc.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
also the girl in Case 2 was kinda scary..... she friggin posted another guy's name and information because he supposedly stalked her!.......funny thing is I asked the dude and he said otherwise, noting that they only hung out for a while and when he started to "push" she ran and started spouting lies......which means she could and will talk about anyone, revealing the name and everything if she feels like it!

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
No homo, but you're fairly decent-looking.
TY, But when it comes to male looks, women's opinion > men :p no offense.

I have seen them say things like x is handsome although to me x looks like a modern art masterpiece to me.....I have that criminal face so I guess thats kinda appealing to them.

anyway, out of all this 4 cases (and some other ones that I did not write here) I synthesized a method (that was rejected here in sosuave as a part of the "no manuals act of 2004" in accordance to the Bible)

however I plead you to take a look at it, criticize or w/e

The goal here is to make her REALLY start to doubt herself. My theory suggests that if you do this right they will hate themselves, their curves/beauty didnt cover up whatever the f "turned you off" IN THE FIRST DATE!!! They will be asking "what have I done? How come I was not able to seduce him? Am I fat?"

The anxiety will literally make her, temporarily, insane. And thus, her hormones will do the rest, she will be worshiping the very ground you walk in (in theory)

Structured, summarized and condensed Steps:

1. Be nice on the first date, be very nice. However dont be spineless, but dont be a douche either, be a gentleman. However, appear a bit distracted.

2. Imply that you cannot be seen together (e.g. Her: "hey lets take a picture" You: "NO...I mean, no...I got a bad hair day" or something cheesy like that, but its like you dont want to have any "evidence" dont be shady like a criminal though lol)

3. Keep giving some compliments, make her feel good etc. but no real validation. Remain almost emotionless, as if you dont mean what you are saying, if she calls you out on it, tell her you mean it.

4. Generally, have fun in the date! And have a great time. Make it extra fun for her make her laugh etc, DON'T BORE HER! Make sure she is having fun! And while she is at her happiest, end the date. Make sure to build attraction/connection!

5. Dont suggest the possibility of a next date, a "we'll see" will suffice.

6.After the first date, CUT OFF ALL CONTACT!!! The only reason she should be talking to/texting you (for no more than 3 minutes, after that tell her you gtg) is that she initiated contact first. However, be civil and non-chalant about it. Don't validate her ffs! DO give her something to nibble on though.

7. After like, 3 weeks or so if she contacts you like 3 times within that time frame, casually setup a second date. FLAKE ON HER! Just say something came up, be emotionless about it. Bonus points if you tell her 5 minutes before the 2nd date, and she is already waiting for you at the venue.

8. ????

9. Congratulations you now have a clingy chick(?)

I just want to know if I am doing this right.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!tches be crazy , ive had a few things like this too .

one time i asked girl 1 if girl 2 was taken , girl 1 asked if i liked her , i said i dont know her , shes just cute , i was just wondering . then girl 2 starts telling people im in love with her and crap , pissed me off.

Another time me and a friend went on a double outing with two girls , he already knew one , and i never met the other . i was hopefull but she turned out to be a b!tch , every time id say somethign shed try to make me look like a idiot , or put me down , then when we go to the movied my friend is making out wit hhis girl so i just go for it with the b!tch , and lo and behold we make out for the rest of the movie , and we leave the theater holding hands . I was blown away and so were my friends too lol.

this girl was also really nice to me on the internet after , but in person was generally mean to me , freaking weird

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
B!tches be crazy , ive had a few things like this too .

one time i asked girl 1 if girl 2 was taken , girl 1 asked if i liked her , i said i dont know her , shes just cute , i was just wondering . then girl 2 starts telling people im in love with her and crap , pissed me off.

Another time me and a friend went on a double outing with two girls , he already knew one , and i never met the other . i was hopefull but she turned out to be a b!tch , every time id say somethign shed try to make me look like a idiot , or put me down , then when we go to the movied my friend is making out wit hhis girl so i just go for it with the b!tch , and lo and behold we make out for the rest of the movie , and we leave the theater holding hands . I was blown away and so were my friends too lol.

this girl was also really nice to me on the internet after , but in person was generally mean to me , freaking weird

I think she was doing the reverse-jerk move, and hopes that you will want her validation after she put you down.....please tell me that you sorta fought back?

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
I think she was doing the reverse-jerk move, and hopes that you will want her validation after she put you down.....please tell me that you sorta fought back?

I left a few parts out , she only did this around her friend , n i used to have a mega crush on her friend , I got her alone one time n she shut up , i could barely get her to talk , i kissed her a while that night , but didn't go to far after that she moved farther away so i didn't see her much after that

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
I left a few parts out , she only did this around her friend , n i used to have a mega crush on her friend , I got her alone one time n she shut up , i could barely get her to talk , i kissed her a while that night , but didn't go to far after that she moved farther away so i didn't see her much after that
Kinda like with my case #2 she basically c*ckblocked me (her lab partner sent tons of IOIs) She did the same to you brah

Man, they are getting smarter.....

Edit: I went to Yahoo Answers to ask about my homework when I see this on the front page:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...n8abCr0J53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20110510183503AA5VAnA

geez......sure she must be a teen or w/e but remember what Pook taught us, all girls dont age inside she will always be that little girl whether she is 6, 16 or 60

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
BTW its not like I am good looking anyway.

Not exactly Brad Pitt/Cooper eh?

Hotornot rated me a healthy 5....maybe if I grow my hair and work to be more photogenic.....
The way I see it, if a girl is mad at you and you did nothing wrong, then you're doing something right.

There's this girl in my class with who I sit next to, and when I first met her I was a big jerk to her, but in a funny way and with a smile :)
Now she's really comfortable and she has this cute little crush on me, so she tries to be funny with me now and like a little jerk too, but in a girly way (you know how they do it).

It's funny though how she tries to make me angry, but it never works and it just drives her insane! She texted me after class the other day, "Are you mad at me?" and I said ,' Lol why would I be mad at you?'

My indifference drives her crazy even to her weak tests. :D
I have her by the leash! Right where I want her!

BTW you're pretty cute bro. Are you Korean?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
The way I see it, if a girl is mad at you and you did nothing wrong, then you're doing something right.

There's this girl in my class with who I sit next to, and when I first met her I was a big jerk to her, but in a funny way and with a smile :)
Now she's really comfortable and she has this cute little crush on me, so she tries to be funny with me now and like a little jerk too, but in a girly way (you know how they do it).

It's funny though how she tries to make me angry, but it never works and it just drives her insane! She texted me after class the other day, "Are you mad at me?" and I said ,' Lol why would I be mad at you?'

My indifference drives her crazy even to her weak tests. :D
I have her by the leash! Right where I want her!

BTW you're pretty cute bro. Are you Korean?
Indifference is indeed the key. Sometimes when you meet a girl that makes your heart goes "OMG! THUMP THUMP THUMP!!!" and she keeps running in your mind, its kinda difficult.

...thank you :D I am mixed. Filipino and North African (French Algiers), though I look more like a hairy Filipino, but everyone has different takes on what I am....pretty good conversation starter with women as I make them guess lol

Reached my limit:

EvilAgenda; I tried it with girl in case 1 before she completely and blatantly talked smack, and she said there is no problem but lo and behold she did it later on, in which case I did not confront her any longer.