Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neil Strauss Picks Up Jessica Alba on Jimmy Kimmel

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Jessica Alba (this is her for everyone who hasn't seen Fantastic Four or flipped open a magazine http://jessica-alba-on.blogspot.com/2009/04/jessica-alba-ideal-partner-and-children.html) is interviewedalongside Neil Strauss--author of The Game--on "Jimmy Kimmel, and you will frequently notice how neil's game rapes everybody in the audience.

Neil Strauss and Alba on Jimmy Kimmel

Notice the differences in her body language throughout the video! Contrast 2:38 where appears a little disengaged from nerdy Neil Strauss, from 6:00 where is completely soaking up his words. At about 6:49 in the video her panties are definitely leaking. Look at her gnaw her finger like that! Damn. She is so sexy.

I don't know! Maybe I'm reading too much into the interaction. I guess some of you could argue she was skeptical the entire time and putting on an act of interest or something. Watch it for yourself. I'm not huge into PUA but The Game is a really funny and interesting read.

Last edited:

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really liked Neil Strauss besides his story telling skills. I gotta admit, that was pretty cool.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my style for years. I always try to show interest in people, get them to talk about themselves and make them feel appreciated. That's the art of charisma.

Also, hot women are constantly on guard for guys looking to bang them and they know they have power over these guys, but by not acknowledging their hotness and having a relaxed chat, you lower their b1tch shield and take away their power.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was displaying the basic principles with her by showing interest, then talking to Jimmy, so she felt a bit left out of the conversation after he had invited her in. And he made Jessica tell him what else she's got going on besides her looks. But she was just leaning in to get into the convo. He didn't pick her up, though. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt he could have. Maybe he did later. I sure as hell would've.