Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Crissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to all
When a girl asks what do you look for in a girl?

What answers do you normally give without giving out too much info?
Crissco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 03:52 AM   #2
powpow
Senior Don Juan

powpow has disabled reputation
depends on the girl.

I either make a funny joke, like that I like them morbidly obese

or

if the girls serious, you can just tell her that youre not looking for a girl period... and to have a certain list really closes off options. this has always worked really really well for me. makes it seem like you dont give a ****, makes you seem like a prize, and makes her even more curious and competitive. also makes you seem like you dont sit around thinking about what you want in a girl. overall, supremely baller move
powpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Crissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to allCrissco is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by powpow
depends on the girl.

I either make a funny joke, like that I like them morbidly obese

or

if the girls serious, you can just tell her that youre not looking for a girl period... and to have a certain list really closes off options. this has always worked really really well for me. makes it seem like you dont give a ****, makes you seem like a prize, and makes her even more curious and competitive. also makes you seem like you dont sit around thinking about what you want in a girl. overall, supremely baller move
I like it a lot..Only problem is, im on a dating site, looking fora girls lol. Im not sure how to put that into works to make me seem like the prize.

Maybe I can say something like, "not looking for anyone specific, bc having lists like that closes off my options"...???

Still makes it seems like im not desperate at the same time, still looking for someone.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36 AM   #4
Poonani Maker
Master Don Juan

Poonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant futurePoonani Maker has a brilliant future
I tell them Exactly what I'm looking for in a girl, and I rank those criteria right in front of her, in order.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #5
Rollo Tomassi

Rollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond reputeRollo Tomassi has a reputation beyond repute
"What are you looking for in a girl?"

"The perfect Cranston."
Old 01-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
loveshogun
Master Don Juan

loveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to beholdloveshogun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crissco
What answers do you normally give without giving out too much info?

Her: "So what do you look for in a girl?"

Me: "My penis."

Slap!
Old 01-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
omkara
Senior Don Juan

omkara has a spectacular aura aboutomkara has a spectacular aura aboutomkara has a spectacular aura about
I am looking for a girl with at least 7 cats
omkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #8
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonani Maker
I tell them Exactly what I'm looking for in a girl, and I rank those criteria right in front of her, in order.
Thats what I did, no response on this one. Probably just her.

Powpows was pretty good though, might give it a shot. Still leaves some mystery
Old 01-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #9
HolyG
Senior Don Juan

HolyG has a spectacular aura aboutHolyG has a spectacular aura about
ioi

Don't complain. Don't whine. CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
HolyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #10
Jack-Torrance
Don Juan

Jack-Torrance is on a distinguished road
It means she likes you, blatantly.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?
2. What do you look for in a girl?

If you hear a girl say those things and it doesn't fit into the conversation, it's pretty definite.
Jack-Torrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #11
RSanders219
Don Juan

RSanders219 is on a distinguished road
A girl asked me this last night that I'm sort of into, she asked me what kind of eyes/hair and other things like that.. I pretty much described her back to herself haha. Joked around with her a bit, but then ended it on saying it's really all about personality to me.
RSanders219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #12
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSanders219
A girl asked me this last night that I'm sort of into, she asked me what kind of eyes/hair and other things like that.. I pretty much described her back to herself haha. Joked around with her a bit, but then ended it on saying it's really all about personality to me.
Ive actually been said thatto before, she goes dont describe me. Thats basically qualifying you self herself which is the exact opposite of what you want when u first start out.

But I agree its all about personality.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #13
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Torrance
It means she likes you, blatantly.

1. Do you have a girlfriend?
2. What do you look for in a girl?

If you hear a girl say those things and it doesn't fit into the conversation, it's pretty definite.
If she liked me, and i told her what interested me, and she never replied back..Doesnt make sense?
It seems when girls ask me this then I tell them the truth like what im really into, they seem to loose a little bit off attraction..

Thats why i like the first answer the best, still leaves mystery.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #14
Crissco
Master Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poonani Maker
Its like a catch 22..I like the idea of ranking them in order, like a list.

But then thinking about what powwow said with the having not having any specific makes it seem like you dont know what u want in a girl and will take anything desperate.

The joke idea sounds good, but there are times to get serious and not joke around, and thats one of them

I have no idea which one to choose. haha

Thanks to my cuz, I think I got it cap-i-ton!

If you looking for a relationship: Im looking for a girl who I can bring home to mom and dad

If you looking for a quick ****: Im looking for a girl who likes to have a good time
Old 01-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #15
Iceberg
Master Don Juan

Iceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond reputeIceberg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its like a catch 22..I like the idea of ranking them in order, like a list.

But then thinking about what powwow said with the having not having any specific makes it seem like you dont know what u want in a girl and will take anything desperate.

The joke idea sounds good, but there are times to get serious and not joke around, and thats one of them

I have no idea which one to choose. haha

If a chick looks into it that deeply, then she's an uptight prick and deserves to spend the rest of her days scouring the internet because real life men won't talk to her.

Just throw a joke at her and be done with it. I mean honestly, I dont even know what I'm looking for in a woman. If she has similar qualities, great we can share things. If she's different, great I can learn new stuff. Just be cool is all I ask.

Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what other people think you've got.
Iceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #16
Sophomakhos
Don Juan

Sophomakhos is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg
Just throw a joke at her and be done with it.

This. Actually I think it's the perfect opportunity for a joke, neg-hit etc. (depending on the context).

What's worse, I find, is when you're lying in bed with a girl and she asks you, "What are you thinking?" I can't really be honest and tell her that I'm planning out my Masters dissertation; she wants me to say something serious about the relationship...
Sophomakhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 AM   #17
Crissco
Master Don Juan

What joke would you guys say? Cant think of anything right now, its 3 in the morning lol
Old 01-28-2011, 03:40 AM   #18
Jack-Torrance
Don Juan

Jack-Torrance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If she liked me, and i told her what interested me, and she never replied back..Doesnt make sense?
It seems when girls ask me this then I tell them the truth like what im really into, they seem to loose a little bit off attraction..

Thats why i like the first answer the best, still leaves mystery.

Whether she replies or not doesn't really matter. It's a giant sign that she's interested... Either that or she has a female friend that likes you who she wants to hook you up with. Something along those lines, but very likely that SHE likes you.

Think about it, why would you ever ask a girl what she looks for in a guy?
Jack-Torrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:52 AM   #19
Danger
Master Don Juan

Danger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond reputeDanger has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful, context matters for this question.

I have known men who *Thought* a girl was into them when she posed this question to them, only to find that she was hung up on some other man.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:22 AM   #20
Noodles
Don Juan

Noodles has a spectacular aura aboutNoodles has a spectacular aura aboutNoodles has a spectacular aura about
A pulse. Although I am willing to compromise for the right girl.
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote