Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No I am NOT getting paid to promote Ross Jeffries!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of people have made statements that inquire as to whether I am getting paid for promoting Ross Jeffries material.

The answer is NO!

I believe in supporting businesses that give you exactly what they say they are going to give you. Ross Jeffries does exactly that. He is right on with his material.

You would also be amazed at how much "DJ Bible" material is in his home study course. Coincidence? No, especially when it is phrased in almost the exact same way as it is on this forum.

He does ***SO MUCH MORE*** on the CDs than JUST show you how to run patterns. First, he teaches you how to turn around any nervousness about asking a woman out.
I haven't been nervous about asking a woman out in a long time, but I WAS kind of nervous about running patterns. Using his technique (which you do right before you run the patterns), I went from feeling nervous to a raging (but controlled) hard-on whenever I think about running patterns on a woman. Now granted, his exercise was merely meant to relieve anxiety, and not have the effect it has on me, but that's ok.

Second, he teaches some great things about the attitudes you should have.

Third, he teaches some things about the art of conversation itself, i.e., that you should always be leading her to a state, and not conveying information.

Fourth, he has you do alot of visualization that helps out on some things.

There are many more, and I could go on for a while, but you get the point.

Guys, I cannot emphasize this enough. I have NEVER had a problem KEEPING a woman, it's always been the CATCHING them part that has caused me grief. Not anymore. Hell, I'm 33% at bat now, and I've only been running patterns for about 2 or 3 weeks. That's one HELL of an improvement. Of the three girls I have ran patterns on, One responded incredibly well, the second one responded, but I NEXT!ed her, because basically she was a *****, and the third STARTED to respond, but told me she was in a relationship. I backed off ONLY because I knew that I would see her around lots of times, and knew that I could run "boyfriend destroyer" patterns on her at my leisure (i.e., after I have memorized them.
)

If a guy doesn't have enough money to buy the home study course, I understand that. I was once a broke student myself. But if you DO have enough money to purchase his course, and you CHOOSE not too, you are just crazy in my opinion!

Guys, my ATTITUDE hasn't changed, my APPROACH has, and it has made all the difference. I *DID* all the things in the DJ Bible, yet I would get "You aren't my type, blah, blah, blah, etc." all the time.

Not now. In the last two weeks, my confidence has soared to levels I thought unattainable. (I just THOUGHT I had a big ego before!
)

I am telling you, if you put in the work, HIS SH*T WORKS LIKE A CHARM! I would be negligent, in a way, to NOT keep telling you guys to get his stuff.

Like I have said before, his sh*t works, so I'd like to see you support his work by PURCHASING his material, not through Kazaa, Imesh, BearShare, etc. He gives you EXACTLY what he promises to give you.

I will continue to recommend his stuff to people interested in SS.

And if you don't believe that.... tough sh*t! Blow me!

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet you give us another commercial.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up Chance, I like your posts on SS and so on.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"I never hit a woman with her clothes on!"

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you Ross Jeffries Chance?

No I understand how it works, I agree a little with people who say that SS make the approach "not you". I don't want to be loved for my technique, but me. I know that sound like some cliché but I could not live in such a relationship. SS is for ONS nothing more!

--- Awkward

B.Kennedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:

Using his technique (which you do right before you run the patterns), I went from feeling nervous to a raging (but controlled) hard-on whenever I think about running patterns on a woman.
I think that you mentioned this once before. Is this the Rocky and Bullwinkle thing, where you start by thinking about the theme song from Rocky and Bullwinkle? Or was this some other part?

Fourth, he has you do alot of visualization that helps out on some things.
Ross's unstoppable confidence tapes had alot of visualization work (building a filmstrip, changing your past). It took me three weeks just to get through those two CD's, and I found them unhelpful and upsetting. For all the talk of RJ & SS, I haven't seen anyone say "Wow! His visualization stuff really helped me out!" The patterns might be useful technology, but the visualization simply doesn't work in my experience.

I am telling you, if you put in the work, HIS SH*T WORKS LIKE A CHARM!
I wish I could share your good results. Reading posts like yours will certainly give me some motivation to keep at it. How much time have you been putting in to this, and how do you spend that time? I've been trying to put in an hour or so a day, reading, listening, or memorizing. I try to "study" during the week, and then go out and practice on the weekends.

-Brian

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO PROMOTE "THE ONION"!!!

I believe that The Onion is one of the finest sources of satire news in the universe. Their witty, tongue-in-cheek spoofs of news stories whose subjects can range from current military operations to politics to domestic living and current world events.

Their "News in Brief" section is also extremely funny and worth a glance. It features small paragraph-style news stories with a sarcastic and/or ironic edge.

Another feature of The Onion is the Infographic. This is a mock-graphic that can range from holiday tips, results of recent world events, or, in this weeks' exciting new issue, computer chat room acronyms!

There are also mock person-on-the-street polls which ask a group of six people a question about a major recent event, and the people respond with witty, comical and/or sarcastic answers. It cracks me up!

As if all that weren't enough, there are columnists such as a very "smoove" guy who has a way with the ladies and an accountant with a serious attitude. Great stuff.

On their website, at www.theonion.com you can check out the AV Club which features reviews and interviews about movies, music and television, and also purchase t-shirts and other novelty items from their online store! Don't forget to check out the Onion matchmaker service, also on that website!

I think that should adequately lay to rest these rumors that I am getting paid to promote The Onion. Fools!

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO PROMOTE "THE ONION"!!!

I believe that The Onion is one of the finest sources of satire news in the universe. Their witty, tongue-in-cheek spoofs of news stories whose subjects can range from current military operations to politics to domestic living and current world events.

Their "News in Brief" section is also extremely funny and worth a glance. It features small paragraph-style news stories with a sarcastic and/or ironic edge.

Another feature of The Onion is the Infographic. This is a mock-graphic that can range from holiday tips, results of recent world events, or, in this weeks' exciting new issue, computer chat room acronyms!

There are also mock person-on-the-street polls which ask a group of six people a question about a major recent event, and the people respond with witty, comical and/or sarcastic answers. It cracks me up!

As if all that weren't enough, there are columnists such as a very "smoove" guy who has a way with the ladies and an accountant with a serious attitude. Great stuff.

On their website, at www.theonion.com you can check out the AV Club which features reviews and interviews about movies, music and television, and also purchase t-shirts and other novelty items from their online store! Don't forget to check out the Onion matchmaker service, also on that website!

I think that should adequately lay to rest these rumors that I am getting paid to promote The Onion. Fools!

LOL @ Giovanni.

I specially like Chance's quote from the thread SS in the workplace: Advanced please respond:

Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:
Not to beat a dead horse, but Ross covers this EXACT situation in his home study course.
/Turbobird

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FOR THE LAST TIME!!
I am not being paid to promote Ross Jeffries

I just like doing it for free

Chance, you sound like Clinton:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.....

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least now we know that SS works since Ross was able to seduce the old Chancers here.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PrinceCharming:
FOR THE LAST TIME!!
I am not being paid to promote Ross Jeffries

I just like doing it for free

Chance, you sound like Clinton:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.....
Yeah, the only difference is that *I* am honest!

Nice try there Gio.
Oh, and theonion.com is a great site. Cracks me up!

You guys don't get to see the conversations I have with guys in person. "Hey, check out this website (sosuave), it's really great!"
It's the same thing. I believe in telling people about things that ACTUALLY WORK.
Most of you haven't been around long enough to have been through the "There is no way the DJ Rules work, women don't respond to that" arguments. We all know that is a lie.

You know, he DOES have a refund offer if it doesn't work for you. (HAHAHAHAH!
)

I think it just pisses some people off that THIS STUFF WORKS. Not on ALL women, but the majority that *I* have tried it on (an admittedly small sample, but I am attempting to grow the base every day!
) Besides, what works on EVERY woman, except chloroform and duct tape? HAHAHHA!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali:
At least now we know that SS works since Ross was able to seduce the old Chancers here.

In the last few years, I've become a pragmatist. I do what works. If it doesn't, f*ck it, because I don't have time to waste.