Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My intro to speed seduction, days 1 and 2

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just my speed seduction home study course last night. I would like to lay out two things. First, my impression of the PRESENTATION of the material, and my impression of the CONTENT of the material.

PRESENTATION: The home study course (about $267, with 2nd day UPS) is a box containing a video tape (too bad I only have dvd!
), flash cards, a catalog of other things to buy (you just KNEW that one would be in there!
), a "Getting Started" guide, several newsletters, 13 Audio CDs, and a "workbook".

Now, I haven't used the flash cards yet, but I have read through the workbook, and listened to 3 of the CDs. The audio recordings in the studio are fine, but some of the audio from the seminars isn't quite top notch. Actually, the audio is Ok, it just varies too much. One minute it will be real quite (meaning you turn the radio up real loud), the next minute everyone is laughing loudly, which results in ear-drum damage!

The quality of the workbook is not that great. It is professionally bound, but I have caught a great many typos, spelling errors, and double words words.

The really redeeming feature is the CD's, i.e., the audio portion. If you aren't some anal-retentive d*ck that wants the typewritten part to be perfect, you'll be ok with it. In other words, do you prefer content over presentation? Is so, it will be ok.

One of the things that is wrong in the presentation of the material is that it seems too random, and it doesn't give "real-world" exercises (like the "DJ Boot Camp" series). It would be easier on a beginner like me to have something like "Ok, your homework in the next week is to go out and run the XYZ pattern on 5 women", and then progress from there.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, as to the actual CONTENT of the material, this is another matter entirely!
This sh*t is absolute f*cking gold! Let me explain.

I've seen WRITTEN patterns before. This was the first time I have HEARD patterns. It's AMAZING the difference it makes! Ross Jeffries goes over HOW to speak (i.e., get that "rich, warm" voice that women love so much), the SPEED at which you speak, and the TEMPO of your speech, in addition to the patterns of the speech. I see now why they are called "patterns".

I have never had a problem KEEPING a woman, but have always had a problem in CATCHING them. I now know why that is.

There are two things that really surprised me about this series. First is how much his teachings echo what is posted here. The second is how it is not JUST about seducing women. It is also about getting them to feel fascinated, intrigued, viewing you as mysterious, a challenge, and a whole host of other emotions. (What do we always say about getting women to FEEL?
).

Although the CONTENT is relatively easy, you ***WILL*** have to put in extra effort to learn it. He certainly doesn't make it easy to "self-study". It's not really a complaint, it's just an observation that he couldn't have made it AS EASY as he could have. (I know this from having to write training manuals).

Anyway,

Tonight, I am going over a couple of the CDs and taking notes. I am also going to start preparing my first 3 patterns for my "test subjects".

My first subject is a young woman who I am going to try and get to "fall in love" with me. My second subject is a woman I am going to try and seduce. My third subject is one that I am going to try and get to be more "fun".

I will let everyone know how this progresses.

Oh, and by the way, if you think running patterns on a woman is somehow "bad", "evil", or "manipulative" (in a bad or negative sense), you are DEAD WRONG. It's about getting women to feel naturally what they WANT AND LONG to feel. You'd have to listen to the audio, and KNOW how women are to really understand what I just stated.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost forgot!

There is one other comment that I have to make. If you have ever read any of Ross Jeffries' stuff, you know he sounds like a real egotistical, arrogant b*stard.

When you hear him speak, he DOESN'T come off like that. In fact, I am *ALOT* like him when it comes to this. On this board, it sometimes sounds like I am being harsh, or being a pr*ck, when really it isn't meant like that.

In fact, the WAY he uses humor in his subject matter is very similar to the way I use humor. If you were to read the transcription in the workbook, it sounds very arrogant and ****y, but when you HEAR how he says it, it makes all the difference.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot:

Oh, and by the way, if you think running patterns on a woman is somehow "bad", "evil", or "manipulative" (in a bad or negative sense), you are DEAD WRONG. It's about getting women to feel naturally what they WANT AND LONG to feel.
I love the way you put this. For all of you out there who think speed seduction is wrong, as Chance said, you are just giving them what they want and long and need to feel. How can that be wrong?

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. Maybe I should've went this way a year ago, when I was starting out with SS, but 370 bucks sounds like a lot of money.

Make sure to post your experiences. Best of luck.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooooooooohhhh!!!!

Ross just taught me (well, not personally, but through the audio CDs
) how to TOTALLY overcome any resistance to walking up and talking to a really hot babe. (Not that I had that much too begin with). MUCH better than the 3 second rule!

D*mn this is good stuff!!!!!!!

The only drawback is that I don't want to go to bed so early!

sake

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ross just taught me (well, not personally, but through the audio CDs ) how to TOTALLY overcome any resistance to walking up and talking to a really hot babe. (Not that I had that much too begin with). MUCH better than the 3 second rule!"

How about you share it?
There is no copywrite on 'ideas'.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir_Chancealot - I'll be very interested in reading your posts regarding SS. I will be investing some time in the very near future in this course.

I know you're a good DJ, and it will be interesting how you incorporate these skills into the ones you already have. Best of luck!

------------------
"I'm a finder, I'm a keeper
I'm not a loser and I ain't no weeper" - Quiet Riot

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably be getting the course soon as well. I'm particuarly interested in the "friends into lovers" pattern.
How are the real world experiences going? Any luck? (Ok not luck, any success?)

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate being 15... my dad would kick my ass if something like that got delivered to the door... and the beating would be 10x if he caught me listenin to that kind of stuff.

Anyways, this sounds AMAZING. I just have one question:

"My first subject is a young woman who I am going to try and get to "fall in love" with me. My second subject is a woman I am going to try and seduce. My third subject is one that I am going to try and get to be more "fun"."

Whats the dif between these 3? Like, how is a girl fallin in love with you dif than you seducing a girl, and in turn, how is that different than you getting her for some fun?

Anyways, would you all sugjest FS.com to get the basics, all this stuff is pretty new to me. I've natually used patterns, just using my feelings as a guid for what to say, but besides that and the stuf @ this site I donno my head from my ass when it come to "Unusual Techniques in Seduction."

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
...Whats the dif between these 3? Like, how is a girl fallin in love with you dif than you seducing a girl, and in turn, how is that different than you getting her for some fun? ...
Ok, the difference is that the first girl, I have no plans to screw. I just want to see how far I can take the "love" patterns.

The second girl I plan to seduce and actually have sex with.

The third one is one that I haven't even met, just talked to on the phone. I'm not really interested in her romantically, it's just that she doesn't have the time to go out and have fun. (It's a long, but legitimate, reason for that.)

By the way, if you cannot see the difference between "love", "a f*ck", and "some fun", then I doubt that you are old enough to be learning from this board. Seriously.

Anyway, this gives me a chance to try out 3 different patterns, AND because I really don't care about the outcomes, it doesn't really matter what happens. In other words, there is no real pressure, other than to NOT screw up the patterns. It's just going to be fun!

Oh, and by the way, the box it is shipped in doesn't say "Speed Seduction: How to f*ck women in 10 easy steps" It doesn't give ANY indication what it is from the outside. When you open it, however, that's a different story!

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The audio recordings in the studio are fine, but some of the audio from the seminars isn't quite top notch. Actually, the audio is Ok, it just varies too much. One minute it will be real quiet (meaning you turn the radio up real loud), the next minute everyone is laughing loudly, which results in ear-drum damage!
Sounds like the recording came from a stationery mike, not a lavalier or wireless hooked to Ross himself. Those aren't very expensive, either, heck where I live even the pastors of the smallest churches wear them. Or, maybe he was wearing a wireless and it faded too much.

I've not seen this course, I am only going on what you are telling me Chance...but based on that, now I see why the course isn't more popular. Ross apparently has a really good idea but can't really present it or market it worth a damn. He'd be a lot richer if he invested in such a consultant. Heck, a proofreader or a radio station sound engineer would be an improvement. And you're right about the exercises...though maybe he's afraid people will get too easily discouraged if they don't yield instant results and suddenly demand their money back.

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, if you think running patterns on a woman is somehow "bad", "evil", or "manipulative" (in a bad or negative sense), you are DEAD WRONG. It's about getting women to feel naturally what they WANT AND LONG to feel. You'd have to listen to the audio, and KNOW how women are to really understand what I just stated.
I don't see how it could be any more manipulative than, say, her telling you she has a boyfriend then saying seconds later "we aren't all that serious." Saying SS might not work for everyone is one thing but saying it's "evil" to treat women like that sounds like pedestal talk.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What specific course did you order? I've thought of ordering his stuff before,but he has so many damn options of things to order I didn't know what to get!

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-----
By the way, if you cannot see the difference between "love", "a f*ck", and "some fun", then I doubt that you are old enough to be learning from this board. Seriously.
-----

I know the difference between love and ****, and love and fun, but **** and fun I don't see quite where your getting at. And I was more so trying to understand the different things you would be 'trying.'