Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is SS as powerful as Ross jeffire's claim? (experience SSers please come in)

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know that SS does work, but how powerful is it?

Lets say I have successfully elicited a girl's value, and then use a pattern . Will she really be "connected" to me?

I am currently studying ross's material and listening to his tapes. I heard how he delivered his patterns and I don't think they are that "powerful".

So people who have exprience with SS, I want to know if SS is truly that powerful. Can it really create attarction? I will implement SS skils on my next "date" to test it out.

Thanks

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB:

Lets say I have successfully elicited a girl's value, and then use a pattern . Will she really be "connected" to me?

I am currently studying ross's material and listening to his tapes. I heard how he delivered his patterns and I don't think they are that "powerful".

So people who have exprience with SS, I want to know if SS is truly that powerful. Can it really create attarction? I will implement SS skils on my next "date" to test it out.

Thanks
Sometimes Ross delivers patterns very slowly and deliberately so the audience will hear the difference in the embedded commands. This is by no means the "correct" way to deliver patterns. If you do it that way, you'll come off as weird. Especially the long pauses that Ross puts in front of the commands, are very audible if you copy him exactly.

First your language has to come off as natural, as if you just thought of this thing and you're "explaining" the process of a feeling. That way it'll sound more natural. Also, it's important to stack patterns by at least three, and anchor all the good feelings in her body, or in yours. One pattern by itself is like the bite of a puppy. Imagine the bite of three or more puppies, and you'll know what I mean.

dj79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've studied RJ Deluxe home study course for three years now and and three of his video tapes together with the equalizer and even though I have had success with it, joining Toastmasters has been way much more useful and has given me LOts better results.....

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you stack patterns together and still make it seem natural? Each pattern is drastically different.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB:

I just ran my first pattern this afternoon. I started getting the doggy dinner-bowl eyes! (Before I found out about this sub-forum, I posted in the "Discussion" section. See details there).

I didn't elicit any "values" and she seemed to really connect with me.
Well, let me tell you something. I used to use that tone of voice and say stuff like that when I was banging my wife, and she ate it up. Do you remember his parable about fishing? You like steak and potatos (Dan Quayle alternate spelling?), so why don't you use potatoes to catch fish? BECAUSE THE FISH DON'T BITE ON POTATOS! Those patterns aren't used to make YOU hot/connected/horny/whatever. They're designed for WOMEN.

Thanks
I am going to test it out tomorrow, if I can get my pattern written in time. I think that there REALLY IS something to this!

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can other people who are familiar with SS, like SexPdx, Jake, Xblitx, Vronski also add to this?

How great is the effect of SS?

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let me tell you something. I used to use that tone of voice and say stuff like that when I was banging my wife, and she ate it up. Do you remember his parable about fishing? You like steak and potatos (Dan Quayle alternate spelling?), so why don't you use potatoes to catch fish? BECAUSE THE FISH DON'T BITE ON POTATOS!
Actually, that's Dale Carnegie's analogy, but he used strawberries.

Those patterns aren't used to make YOU hot/connected/horny/whatever. They're designed for WOMEN.
I have to disagree here. NLP works on people in general. Since SS is based on NLP, it will work on males too. If you start telling an arousal pattern to your friend, he'll get a hard-on and think he's gay.

Its really really powerful. People just fall in love with you and 'feel like they've known you forever' afer 30 minutes of you feeding them this crap. Basically you can control them in any way. Hehehehe.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski, that's interesting how you said it works on both males and females. I've been studying Sexual Key (.com) and it says that only females respond to emotions, or can be more influenced by them. Men tend to think witht he "logical" side of their brain while women tend to think of their emotional side.
That's why guys like stories like "Yeah, I went for a run, felt great!" but a woman would rather hear "Sure I went for a run. I was wearing my bright yellow running suit, the sky was a clear blue, and I just seemed to be the center of all attention. Sort of like I had all this energy in me, that give me a sense, of blah blah blah!"
Men like to hear things in head lines, while women tend to prefer the whole story.

I'm not saying you are wrong just that I've though it was only women who respond to SS. I mean a guy who isn't so good looking can seduce a woman, make her feel sexually attracted to him with just words.
On the other hand, an awful looking woman, over weight, ugly, bald head, etc. Now me personally, no matter WHAT she says, she is not going to seduce me! I'd be so turned off by the sight of her alone, regardless of what she says I'll be thinking "Oh god, she's going to eat me. Need to get out of here ASAP."
A good looking woman doesn't need to use any language though, she just needs the body. If you meet a beautiful, perfect 10, in the street who looks so good just looking at her practically puts you in a trance, all she has to do is say "Lets get a motel" and I think it's a good chance, most guys would be very tempted.
But if a guy (even a good looking one) said that to a woman on the street, "Hey baby, lets get a motel." he'd probably get slapped.
Men and women really do seem to be very different, especially when it comes to emotions. Women are run by their emotions, men are run by taking action and getting from point a to point b as quickly as possible.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by corruptrelic:
Vronski, that's interesting how you said it works on both males and females. I've been studying Sexual Key (.com) and it says that only females respond to emotions, or can be more influenced by them. Men tend to think witht he "logical" side of their brain while women tend to think of their emotional side.
That's why guys like stories like "Yeah, I went for a run, felt great!" but a woman would rather hear "Sure I went for a run. I was wearing my bright yellow running suit, the sky was a clear blue, and I just seemed to be the center of all attention. Sort of like I had all this energy in me, that give me a sense, of blah blah blah!"
Men like to hear things in head lines, while women tend to prefer the whole story.

I'm not saying you are wrong just that I've though it was only women who respond to SS. I mean a guy who isn't so good looking can seduce a woman, make her feel sexually attracted to him with just words.
On the other hand, an awful looking woman, over weight, ugly, bald head, etc. Now me personally, no matter WHAT she says, she is not going to seduce me! I'd be so turned off by the sight of her alone, regardless of what she says I'll be thinking "Oh god, she's going to eat me. Need to get out of here ASAP."
A good looking woman doesn't need to use any language though, she just needs the body. If you meet a beautiful, perfect 10, in the street who looks so good just looking at her practically puts you in a trance, all she has to do is say "Lets get a motel" and I think it's a good chance, most guys would be very tempted.
But if a guy (even a good looking one) said that to a woman on the street, "Hey baby, lets get a motel." he'd probably get slapped.
Men and women really do seem to be very different, especially when it comes to emotions. Women are run by their emotions, men are run by taking action and getting from point a to point b as quickly as possible.
Hmmm. I really don't think an INCREDIBLY ugly guy can get women. You have to be able to TALK to them frist. As long as his looks are somewhat acceptable, he can succed. And anyways, lets say a 7 comes up to you, and just ends up pushing all your buttons, wouldn't YOU be tempted?

And on another note, I find I live my life based on feelings. I went through a drastic change when I really started observing people, and attracting women. I payed more attention to how I felt, because I used that as a basis for how I should get others to feel [if that makes any sense?]. I have begun to just go with the flow, and do what I can to allow others to get into the same state as me. Now, I can imagine most guys don't do that, but there's gotta be others out there like that, eh?

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toastmasters sounds like an excellent idea. It will get you better at public speaking, and also might be a good place to meet girls.

I should sign up for that for sure.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the iranian post is an exception. Also he tried many girls till one finally went with him. So , looks does matter, the better you look, the higher your success rate.