Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The uniqueness of High School

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What excactly is it that makes high school different from the real world? In this post I will assert some of the major differences in HS.

First of: in HS you will be around the same people for 4 years. It's a social environment by itself. Because of this, several things that aren't as important in the real world is quite important in HS.

HS is a cohesive “social scene” in and of itself, and guys who have the most success with women understand this scene and rise to the top of it.

Being pre-selected. Girls will watch how other people react to you, in order to figure out who the top dog is. Girls don't really want to be hit on, they want to 'select' who they want to hook up with.
Pre-selection is something you demonstrate with your actions and your personality traits, not your words. if you do have pre‐selection, it triggers MASSIVE sexual attraction. In fact, it overpowers things that cause sexual attraction in “real world game”. Being pre-selected implies that you are wanted, there is no better way to do this than by gaining reputation.

Reputation: You want to be known in your school. You want to be known as a cool, fun, positive guy. You will seem higher value, more intimidating, social and a pre-selected alpha to almost any group.

Your reputation is what people know you as. Getting a decent reputation is not very easy. Most people either have a loser reputation, or don't have one at all. A reputation is very important for your social life in high school. Chicks like to be on the edge with everything, like a good time, like to be seen with popular people.

How to gain a good reputation; You will need:
A good attitude!
A decent relationship with the popular kids.
Something that makes you unique.

1. A good attitude. This one is SOO important. It's the foundation of it all, it's all of these things we keep talking about on the forums. You want to bring those skills into your school. Being positive and having a positive outlook on life is key. The world is a light place. Noone wants to be with a boring, negative guy, with nothing interesting to say. Say what is on your mind. Spread your energy and happiness, people will return the favor. Have a strong reality, don't let people abuse you. And so fourth, this is what you will always keep improving. I recommend Tolle's books (I'm such a Tolle fan, please shoot me for advertizing now).
There are four personality traits you want:
*Fun – We are to enjoy life, smile, joke around and have fun. An amazing line that you should always think to yourself (especially with chicks) is: «How can I make this fun?», not «What should I do next?».
*Dominant – Being dominant means being assertive and confident about what you want and expect from others. Not «What should I do?», but «What do I want?».
*Leadership – Take initiative. Know when to organize an event, be a guy that comes up with cool stuff and brings people together.
*Easygoing – Guys that are succesfull in HS are VERY easygoing. They’re having fun in their own way, but they’re never neurotic or overly concerned about anything. They have the confidence to know that things will be ok.

Be advertureous, try out things that others wont (Not talking about drugs and dangerous **** here).
«Bros before hos» Always look out for you buddies, a lay is not as important as your friends. Elevevate your friends, and they will lift you even higher.
Be the guy you want to be around.

How to achieve these traits? Simply push your comfort-zone. The more you push it; the faster the process. Character transformations happen when you stretch the limits of what kind of behavior is possible.

2. A decent relationship with the popular kids.
Unless your school is small, getting a good rep is not gonna be a one man job. Get to know the popular kids, hang out with them. Make them like you, and you will be pre-selected. Make other people spread your name, it doesn't always matter what you did. Just make sure that everybody knows you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
That's an example of getting your name across. You can also do this by sports.

3. Something that makes you unique.
Why should people know your name? Is it because you are the life of the party? Do you have an unique style? Are you good at sports? Do you connect people?
Don't be a copycat. Dont do what other people do simply because its normal. Don't be afraid to not be going with the norms – but swimming against the current can be both hard and unnecessary.

Don't adopt the attitude that every girls you're talking to is a «cold approach», like a random girl you meet one night in a party/bar/mall in the real world. If you do this, and use lines and routines, the chick will be weirded out. Why? Because you're acting like an outsider. You're acting like you're not a part of the social environment. Your value is lowered, you are literally coming up to her with an empty cup, asking her to fill it. Noone wants to be around a value taker.

Give value
Giving value is big in any setting, not just in HS. Why? Because we as humans are drawn towards any kind of value. Value is like a magnet.
What is value? Value for a man is different for what's value for a woman.
1.Anything that helps you survive
2.Anything that helps you have more kids
3.Anything that helps those kids survive.
4.Anything that gives good emotions (As we don't always know what is gonna help us).
Now, keep in mind: Value is a personality trait or an action; not something you say.
Value can be many different things. A line of coke to a cokehead can seem to have value for him, when it in reality doesn't.
Value is hardwired to be mostly short-term (due to living 200,000 years as cavemen + 3 million as cavemen but not fully evolved).
Women are looking for:
*Deciciveness
*Resourcefulness
*Dominance
*Fearlessness
*Strong reality
*The «good attitude» traits.

Deciciveness – Being decicive is important. How could you ever survive back in the day if you weren't decicive? Make quick decicions based on your information in the present moment.

Resourcefulness – You have the «tribe». You have a lot of friends and people know you. This is rep. This is NOT money. Money is not an attractive quality at all. It's the lover/provider theorem. You will end up as a provider.

Dominant – Being dominant means being assertive and confident about what you want and expect from others. Not «What should I do?», but «What do I want?».

Fearlessness – Don't be afraid to act in spite of fear. I remember many things seeming dangerous and scary, and some shouldn't be. People always respect the guy that does things others don't dare do. Don't get into trouble.

Strong reality – Having a strong reality is important, but it takes time. It is built up as you learn more about this stuff and get more experience. Learn to think and act for yourself, don't assume that others will think for you.

HS is Social
If you’re being strategic, moment by moment in HS, you’re doing something wrong.

Being strategic means that if you are routinely stepping out of the present moment to
assess and re‐position, if you are not really enjoying yourself. This goes against our attitude. Of course, starting off, you must have some strategy. Sometimes you must take a step back and look over what works and what doesn't.

BE SOCIAL
You have to be socially proactive.

Don't look at meeting new people as cold approaching, look at it as giving love. Giving love is crucial. Spread good vibes, assume attraction. Assume good responses, don't look for reactions, just assume them.

In the classroom you want to get to know the people as early as possible; don't wait untill the end of the semester. Simply talk to people before class starts or maybe say hello towards the end. This should be easy; just don't fart on them.
Ask the professor interesting questions, try getting them off-topic and talking about interesting stuff. Be active in discussions, don't be afraid to speak your mind. However, you don't want to be the nerd who asks about exposition on unimportant details.
Use notes. Be direct. Don't ask about what she thinks of the subject, say «Hey, what's your name?». From here, expand to talking about social stuff, who she knows, common people etc. You can soon be all love, kisses and hugs.
If you’re catching a girl as you’re both leaving class, strike up a little chat. “Katie, for
****’s sake, I just sat there for 90 minutes thinking about what we could talk about after
class, and you’re just gonna run away from me?”
You don't want to do this too much to a chick though. You don't want to be her «classroom friend». Break the pattern by inviting her to hang with you after school, in school or to a party.
You simply have to be social with people. I'm talking high fives in the hallway, being a bit higher energy than everyone else, hugs, chatting to people. This also applies in recess. Don't stay with one type of people, go mingle! Try bringing groups together, which brings me to:

Being the bridge.

A bridge is a guy who easily connects with and is friends with a lot of girls, or vice versa.
The easiest way for a guy to become a bridge is to have a girlfriend with a lot of cute
friends.
There are also, of course, some guys just get along well with women and naturally
become bridges to the opposite sex. These can be guys who love women and
love to be around them.
So each clique has these bridges, and they will call or text when they’re making their
plans.
You become a bridge naturally by BEING the things in this article.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to be using memorized lines and routines in HS, trying to structure your converstations a specific way, thinking «What do I say to get this girl to stay with me?», cause that is what you're doing. You're sucking value, you're a value taker. This isn't supposed to be logical, men are logical, women are not. You want to communicate with emotion. Chicks want to feel good. If you can provide this, you will be of massive value. The good emotions is:
1.The positive energy you share
2.The dominant masculinity you project.

Acting disinterested has never worked for me in HS. Being direct is the way to go. If you like a girl, then you go for her. Your qualities provide the value needed. An abundance mentality is something that comes natural from being succesfull in HS. An abundance mentality means that you know that you can get many chicks, you have the ability to get some whenever you like. Because of this, you will not come off as needy. There is a fine line between being needy and being persistent, and this is it.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you HS experience was like but mine was a warzone. If you wanted to get laid/popular, you either joined the hockey team, or you became a drug dealer. There was also a huge anti-business class sentiment in the school. So me being niether a hockey player, a drug dealer or poor, was a major set back. **** I hated HS.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. Well damn. Guess it's time to delete all my David DeAngelo and Pook stuff.

Looks like it's gonna be hard for me to get a good reputation starting from the bottom. Good read.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Why, what's wrong with pook?

Disregard my comment. Pook actually pretty good on self-improvement.

To OP, it looks like you pretty much just summarized every content on the book Conquer Your Campus. When I first read the post I felt like I've read this before, then you posted on another thread with the link to the book, which then I remembered. With all due respect you should give a few creds and upload the book to SoSuave while you're at it. It's incredibly helpful and informative to people in High School to read everything on the book.

Also, why did you exclude the part that explained why cold approaches were absolutely useless in HS? I think it's pretty important that people need to get this message.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homewerk said:
To OP, it looks like you pretty much just summarized every content on the book Conquer Your Campus. When I first read the post I felt like I've read this before, then you posted on another thread with the link to the book, which then I remembered. With all due respect you should give a few creds and upload the book to SoSuave while you're at it. It's incredibly helpful and informative to people in High School to read everything on the book.

Also, why did you exclude the part that explained why cold approaches were absolutely useless in HS? I think it's pretty important that people need to get this message.
I actually put together many different aspects of what I knew about HS game and especially college game (from the many journals Ive read), mixed with experience and put it together. Yes, CYC was one of my sources, but I didn't see it neccessary to have a bibliography.

I didn't add the part about cold approaching simply because of 2 reasons: Im not summarizing CYC, and I believe that cold approaching works in HS. The only difference in mindset is that you shouldn't think that you're approaching a stranger; you're approaching someone you probably have many common friends with and have much in common with. You gotta meet new people, and this is a way.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I see.

Again, great guide on the basics of High School. Really well done.

Any social game material you recommend?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing thread! I've saved it, thanks a lot NorwegianDJ.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Acting disinterested has never worked for me in HS. Being direct is the way to go. If you like a girl, then you go for her. Your qualities provide the value needed. An abundance mentality is something that comes natural from being succesfull in HS. An abundance mentality means that you know that you can get many chicks, you have the ability to get some whenever you like. Because of this, you will not come off as needy. There is a fine line between being needy and being persistent, and this is it.
Hell yes.
I wondered why my game had gotten worse. It's because I've become self conscious about myself to the point I'm so scared of what people think that not only am I not having fun, but I'm being indirect.
Normally I act indirect in a direct way. I've gone from "You're a nine out of ten. You'd be a ten if you were naked on top of me." to "You kinda have man hands." I've stupidly changed my game and wondered why I'm getting all depressed and people don't like me. It's not that I talk too much, it's that I'm that douche. I was being THE douche.
And I justfied it by saying things like "I'm just being myself, if they don't like me..." really I was too scared and that put me in a bad mood, but I lied to myself about which put me in a worse mood and made me lie to others.

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Hell yes.
I wondered why my game had gotten worse. It's because I've become self conscious about myself to the point I'm so scared of what people think that not only am I not having fun, but I'm being indirect.
Normally I act indirect in a direct way. I've gone from "You're a nine out of ten. You'd be a ten if you were naked on top of me." to "You kinda have man hands." I've stupidly changed my game and wondered why I'm getting all depressed and people don't like me. It's not that I talk too much, it's that I'm that douche. I was being THE douche.
And I justfied it by saying things like "I'm just being myself, if they don't like me..." really I was too scared and that put me in a bad mood, but I lied to myself about which put me in a worse mood and made me lie to others.

I can relate. **** sucks bro.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping.
It just becomes more obvious to me as time passes, how important it is to show interest and just be HAPPY. It's almost like confidence automaticly flows if your just happy and want to make other people feel good, without wanting anything in return. Just expressing yourself.

Bum

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post. Downloading Conquer Your Campus now. You really got your **** down dude. Good work.

stevenson

Don Juan
Reaction score
being different for the right reasons could actually help you go to the college of your choice, and it’s never too early to be different, which is, indeed, sometimes being yourself—not being like others. Maybe beginning to walk down a different path is really learning to be yourself.. Great informative post :)

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Norwegian this is an awsome post. It's something people on this forum need to read, before they post for advice. It covers what most people post asking advice on. I don't know why you havn't already done it, but I'm gonna sticky this :up:.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high school was the sh!t. you are with your friends and so many hot girls. however I would not want to go back to high school.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is it! I wrote something pretty similar on another forum about how high school is. Having literally just finished a couple of months ago I'd say I got the most out of my high school experience, i dated older chicks, had FBs, captained multiple sports teams, you name it, I was one of the lucky ones. So to anybody still out there in high school, im telling you this stuff works and even though it comes to some people naturally, a few simple changes can make all the difference. Also dont be afraid to ask for anything, people rarely say no to somebody if they feel special about helping them, use that to your advantage.

One thing I want to highlight is the whole value thing, because guys dont seem to get that you decide your value not Tim or Anna or Brett. You. If you feel like you're the dogs testicles, you will start walking like you're the dogs testicles and people will start treating you like you're the dogs testicles. In high school not everybody is going to like you, and once you get over that you can enjoy it the most, you just have to say socially aware.

So stop being a try hard, dont be that try hard kid which used to really piss me off in school. They used to come to me and lick my arse for about a minute, usually something about rugby then just stay there and its like "dude im trying to work" or worse he tries to talk himself up, and hes like "oh guess what I did this weekend...(some BULLPOO)" and then waits for some kind of approval. Dont be that guy, hes really annoying.

Personally, my last school year i used it as a social experiment to see what i could get away with and the answer is A LOT. I honestly did some stuff which you should probably never try in school, but if you're brave and dont care what happens, you can learn so much about other people and yourself. Worth it 100%.

So guys if you're reading this and you're still in school just always be smiling, positive and mysterious.

stevenson

Don Juan
Reaction score
From a very early age, we vary what we do to stop ourselves getting bored. We look for new tasks and seek new ways to do things. Sometimes even this fails and we fall into the boredom-trap. We cannot be bothered to find ways to cure our boredom because we are too bored.