Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of The Mystery Method?

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you practice any of it? Was it useful to you? I read one of his books I think it was The Mystery Method: How To Get Beautiful Women Into Bed. I think that's the one it was. I was tempted to just look at the juicy bits but if memory serves me correctly I think I read it cover to cover. I think the book was good but The Mystery Method itself is WAY too scientific and OVERLY complicated. I'm not knocking it because I know that it does work for SOME people but it is kind of an instruction manual on steroids. "Before you get to A3 you must build comfort in C2 or you'll go back to being in A squared so you must act on B2 for attraction before you get to D3: The Ruturn Of The Mighty Ducks." Then you have the openers oh those glorious openers. Hey guys quick question: My little sister wants to get a picture of MC Hammer tattooed on her ***** and I don't want her to do it. She asked me to give her a list of three reasons why she shouldn't do it. What should I tell her? And the guy doesn't even have a sister but he thinks that'll somehow open the door to further conversation with women. And then there's peacocking which is just the strangest thing. Forgive me for not wanting to wear big assed batmobile shaped shoes while dressed as a mummy with an orange and yellow top hat included with an eye patch and monocle. And the wingman in a beekeeper suit and wearing the shoes with the fish in them. I'm sure certain chicks would love all this but a majority of women aren't feeling that nutty behavior. Despite all that I've said I still think Mystery seems like a cool guy and I'm sure he does get dimes from time to time (excluding that one girl he used to be with which was a STRAIGHT MUDDUCK). I'm sure he's got some great stories and the guy is RICH from the members here that went to his seminars or bootcamps.:rockon:

Last edited:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of the things ppl learn these days are inspired by the mystery method in my opinion. It is overly complicated, but it's good for people starting from scratch and are good at memorizing sh!t.
Only doing the mystery method and never moving on kills your soul though and any faith you had in the opposite gender. It makes getting chicks too much like work when it should be fun.
I'm more into a looser style where you get to be a bit creative with your game, as long as you set it within certain parameters. After doing this improvisions technique you come up with a lot of things to say and how to act, but you get a feeling for what will work and what doesn't.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
agree MYSTERY stuff is overcomplicated and it is simply not rite for the neophyte

the poor guys who s starting is the sarging business has NO confidence FEELS INADEQUA

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
the guy feels inadequate

hence he doesn t use any fancy openers or dialogues

first off he needs to get social ! he needs to learn the art of relating to strangers ! this must be accomplished in stages

i read STYLE also and got quite frustrated reading him

how often do i hit on night clubs ? hardly ever !! WHO LIES MORE ?
When do i have the opportunity to use that opener , in the night club which doesn t even exist where i live ? O n the street ( a bit weird rite ?)

i read some other guy who said that NIGHTCLUBS are the worst places for sarging

WHO IS RITE WHO IS WRONG ?

AGAIN I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING SOCIAL FIRST

FIRST STEP ASK FOR DIRECTIONS APPROACH 2 WOMEN 5 DAYS A WEEK

THEN .... you do do something else ( please check out my posts )

all the books on seduction all basically same the same things there s nothing new they are all trying to peddle the same stuff under a different name or names

BEING SOCIABLE
I agree is not that easy people live in their comfort zone and are very reluctant to communicate we all live in very big impersonal metropolis for instance you don t approach this guy reading his paper on the station platform it s simply not on

you don t talk to this woman on the subway this is simply not rite ( actually i do talk to this woman on the subway )

actually i talk to everybody and my busddies seem i am strange to do so

ps have you heard of the HORSE OPENER by BRAD P ( check it out on YOUTUBE talking about being weird )

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention negs. "You must throw her two negs to knock her off a cliff and then you give a rope to reel her in. If you give her four negs then you've official pushed her off a cliff and she won't feel like she deserves your time. If you give her one neg you won't be properly demonstrating higher value which if that happens you must tell a story about how you rescued a turtle from being attacted by grizzlies bears and mention how you once fought off mountain lions and diffused a bomb like MacGyver. You want to throw the negs over your shoulder like you're throwing lint out of your pocket then you want to move her from the dildo stand with a picture of Mr. Beldings face on it to the nearby Circle K gas station to get Day 2 and perhaps Day 3, 4, 5, and 16."

I do like his take on hoop theory, **** tests and qualification tho. It's not all bad. Just very very strange.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I tried it. If the girl(s) like your looks it will work. If they don't, you are simply providing free entertainment to them. Entertaining a girl doesn't necessarily lead to her hooking up with you. As with any style of game, you must still meet or exceed her minimum looks requirement.

It's also way too complicated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S. Pryor said:
You want to throw the negs over your shoulder
What is this fascination PUAs have with talking over the shoulder anyway? I mean I get what they're trying to convey, that their attention isn't focused on the target, but it really does just seem asinine to me.

When I take Roissy's dating value test I always lose a point there because I don't address the girl in the bar over the shoulder. I don't even go to bars these days anyway, so who cares? Then in like the question before he says to address the whole group (which is good). So what, then you're supposed to address the whole group over your shoulder? It's ridiculous. I'd rather make eye contact.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What is this fascination PUAs have with talking over the shoulder anyway? I mean I get what they're trying to convey, that their attention isn't focused on the target, but it really does just seem asinine to me.

When I take Roissy's dating value test I always lose a point there because I don't address the girl in the bar over the shoulder. I don't even go to bars these days anyway, so who cares? Then in like the question before he says to address the whole group (which is good). So what, then you're supposed to address the whole group over your shoulder? It's ridiculous. I'd rather make eye contact.
That is the kind of stuff that Mystery says but I was satirizing aspects of his process. I was exaggerating greatly.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
I tried it. If the girl(s) like your looks it will work. If they don't, you are simply providing free entertainment to them. Entertaining a girl doesn't necessarily lead to her hooking up with you. As with any style of game, you must still meet or exceed her minimum looks requirement.

It's also way too complicated.
If you meet or exceed the girl's looks requirement, you'll be able to get away with less game. But I totally agree with this post. And I must award you rep! To get a girl, you must f**k her! Entertaining might just make you her court jester while a handsome hunk f**ks her. The PUA's give average joes false hope and are getting rich off it! Just like those real estate and cash flow business late night infomercials. Once those lawsuits come along, the company name gets changed and the product gets repackaged. It's a pretty good scam. But damn!