Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimp game 101

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's learn pimp game. Here's a video of a man handling relationship issues with his wife. He is no Hollister model and may be a fat old ugly man, but this man is one old school G, with old school pimp game. Big up Justashot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVr8qbRfsE

Listen to the way he spits his game on the wife trying to challange his authority.

0.24: 'im old school G, you know that when you [got with me]'.

0.55: 'no, after tonight you need to pack your **** up'
He's not scared, he's ready to throw her out in a moment. Look at her face when she loses power and leverage in her fight against him.

1.53: Wife takes his hat to attract his attention and stop him from going after girl2. Jealousy and competition is observed.

1.58: Forceful and threatening talking to wife while pointing finger. Wife immediately changes her tone, she knows her place again. He retains the strength of his pimp hand by reminding her.

2.25: 'I've been oldschool G all my life, and i'll be till the day i die, and if [you dont like it]- get your ass and step it!'
Classic G move, pimp wont change his ways for no girl, and that's why she loves him.

3.00: (To girl2) 'Ima straighten this out, ima straighten it out'.
Smooth and in control pimp. He knows when to sweet talk and lay down the good pimp game. Notice contrast between tough talk to wife, and caring talk to girl2 at the door. It isn't all about the tough guy, you need to have well rounded pimp game.

3.16: Girl 2 says, 'Take care of your business, take care of your business'. She still respects the pimp, she's still gona be around after this blows over. Thats a good girl right there.

4.05: 'You dont want to stay? Then you start payin them bills. I dont appreciate this'
The pimp is no beta. He shows love in his own way. If your ungreatful for that and is taking it for granted, then the girl got to go! He isn't going to be sympathetic and negotiate. He tells it like it is, he payed her bills, he gave her a house and he knows how to please her. Now the girl want more than she deserves and thats not acceptable.

4.37: Show of Alpha aggression. Remindin the girl who is boss.

4.45: Throws cup in face. Too many bodyguards to pull off a true pimp slap, but a pimp must adjust to his surroundings.

Look at the difference in attitude with Wife from before and after the video. Before, she is like a feminist defending her so-called rights and strutting her new found confidence. But after, she is reminded who is boss. You can bet that even though she says she will leave, she will be back begging for him after that show. While he is still chasing girl 2 and girl 3.

justkyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE MANS GOT MADD GAME..... An informational vidieo all should see

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are out of your mind for taking this seriously. In order to think clearly and set good examples for newcomers on this board, you need to masturbate, right now.

Hint. You can't find good examples on the internet.

justkyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was funny.....

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
You are out of your mind for taking this seriously. In order to think clearly and set good examples for newcomers on this board, you need to masturbate, right now.

Hint. You can't find good examples on the internet.
I need you to hate, so i can use you for your energy.

It's easy to spot virgins and chodes, even on this site. I dont have the time to school everyone.

We can learn a lot from the old school dynamics of the pimp game. Anyone seen the other guys will ferrel movie? Gators biches better be using jimmies!

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
I need you to hate, so i can use you for your energy.

It's easy to spot virgins and chodes, even on this site. I dont have the time to school everyone.

We can learn a lot from the old school dynamics of the pimp game. Anyone seen the other guys will ferrel movie? Gators biches better be using jimmies!
*clap clap game recognizes game brother. I see it, most of these haters are just internet nerds and virgins bro pay them no mind they have no clue on how to really handle a b!tch.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
The OP is pathethic for creating this thread.
What makes him pathetic?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
People dont realize how pimps function. Those 48 laws of pimping are parallel to the book of 48 laws of power and to the stuff that roissy and pook writes about. The thing is that these pimps learn the game on the street.

What better way to learn the game than from a man who makes his money from manipulating the nature of women, and men.

These pimps were pimping the pimp game before PUAs were PUAs.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
People dont realize how pimps function. Those 48 laws of pimping are parallel to the book of 48 laws of power and to the stuff that roissy and pook writes about. The thing is that these pimps learn the game on the street.

What better way to learn the game than from a man who makes his money from manipulating the nature of women, and men.

Pimps the masters of the game. A lot of these nerdy azz PUA guys have learned their game from pimps and brougt it back to the white community. The PUA guys honestly disgrace the game and make the rest of us look bad

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't even lie....that was some pimp **** to the 4th degree..he had both his *****es in check...the one he was cheatin with and the one he cheated on...i bet you she went back to em.....she too old to get any other ****!!!

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:

well its always better to learn from the real thing rather than from a knockoff who tells people what they want to hear, and preys on their fears. just watch any popular rap video and youll see the fantasy world these bootlegs are peddling to the masses. game isnt a birthright based on race or upbringing-- its the result of hard work coupled with rigid application and as the saying goes "pimpin aint easy". how can you bend and break the rules if you dont even know what they are?

the guys running around calling themselves "player" and "mack" are often times a bigger joke than the geeky PUAs because they cling to a tired urban cliche thats not even based on reality. theyre just pretending to be max julien in "the mack" and dont realize the women that fall for it wouldve fallen for anything as long as the guy BELIEVED his own BS. and most of the time all theyre doing is being a PUA with a black spin, theres nothing PIMP about ANYTHING theyre doing.

Last edited:

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Pimps the masters of the game. A lot of these nerdy azz PUA guys have learned their game from pimps and brougt it back to the white community. The PUA guys honestly disgrace the game and make the rest of us look bad
the black community is full of nerdy PUA guys too-- they just call themselves "macks" and "players" thinking that the dreamworld they see in lil wayne and jay-z videos is a reality-- and that they dont look like complete clowns trying to emulate that BS.

Last edited:

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
i have no idea

:eek:

maqnetik said:
some of you might observe and wonder about some of the people on this board and their use of the word "game". unfortunately the use of the word isnt quite as elusive as the definition itself but i think i can shed some light on the subject for those of you actually interested in learning the rules of the game itself:

"game" is when every word that flows out of your mouth, every action your body makes, and every calculated omission of speach or action serves a distinct and definite purpose.
think about it

:rolleyes: