Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Justin Bieber - What's His Appeal?

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's short, he's skinny, he's 16 but looks 10... and he has millions of adoring teenage fans.

IMO Justin Bieber is the epitome of the power of preselection and the young-girl-herd-mentality at play. Girls see hordes of other girls going crazy about him, they rationalize that this guy must have SOMETHING going for him, ergo they feel attraction.

And this effect snowballs and suddenly some pipsqueak from small town Ontario is the biggest superstar on the planet.

So what propelled this kid to stardom in the first place? And why do girls love this guy so much vs. other two-bit teenage acts?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but I want to know his secret. Maybe it's his voice. I used to have a voice like Justin Bieber. Well, then I turned 5.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was molded after the current societal fads in order to purely attract the younger 8-16 audience. He is basically built for that. The very concept of Bieber is meant for it as well. It's not one particular trait, it's the machine behind him that made him so attractive.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why HE is so popular,but it's common for girls that age to want a BF,but not have to deal with a real one. SO some little boy will be their "BF"-why all the teen acts work

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's popular because Usher is his best friend, manager, etc. and by transitive powers he now has Usher's resources, limelight, etc. and basically a large part of the hip-hop community behind him.

In a nutshell, Usher.