Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks guys, but I don't think there's anything more I can learn here

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just writing this thread to say thanks for any help you gave me. I've learned a lot here, although none of that has helped me find success with women. So I figure I'm missing something that this forum can't help me with, maybe it's something I need to figure out or develop on my own (maybe a bigger wallet, lol). I'm putting this whole girl thing on hold anyway, I have more important things to do right now (finishing my education, getting a house). Anyway, this has gotten longer than I originally planned, but thanks.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I've learned a lot here, although none of that has helped me find success with women.
This site can only lay the foundation for what you are to become. It can point you in the right direction, in the end it's up to YOU to ACT and make a big push to change your life, you need to get out and push your comfort zone and push and push and push and you don't even recognise yourself.

It's like building a house. Can't do it without laying the foundation, but then you need to move on, you can lay all the foundation you want and it's not going to give you windows and a roof.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you about the foundation is only the first step. The stuff preached on this forum seem to be only the basics, the foundation. I've yet to figure out the stuff to take it to the next level, which may just be inexperience (at least I hope so). I've improved a lot with women (I've actually had dates in the last year, which were very rare before that), have learned to take rejection with some sort of self-respect, and my eyes have been opened to the true nature of women. I guess that's something, which I can be happy with.