Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who Pass Judgement

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quick rant about what im noticing about guys that I've observed lately.

Im at a bar and 2 guys are walking around. One guy was about to hook up with 2 girls. Its obvious that they were all happy and having a good time just enjoying each others company. So his friend who happens to be this outta shape, beer gut having, sloppy looking kid whines to one of his chick friends and says "there goes so and so about to hook up with those fat nasty bitches."

Its bad enough when a chick dogs other people for no good reason but when a guy does it, it seems WAY worse !!plus the kid was in terrible shape himself (worse than the girls he was disrespecting)..making him look like a hypocrite.

Another example. Dudes that hook up with a girl only to drag her name through the mud behind her back. Dudes that will hook up with a girl and then go around calling her a slut and trashy whore to other guys. Im sure this kind of behavior has been around forever but the older I get to more I notice it and it bothers the hell out of me. Why would a guy hook up with a girl and trash talk her behind her back ?? Like she's trash for enjoying sex and trying to make the guy feel happy.

Finally, one of my co-workers was telling me that a girl that hooks up with a lot of guys is a slut so I need to be happy with finding a good girl that has morals.

So I'm like. What do you label a single attractive female doctor who saves lives for a living and enjoys having NON-committal sex with different guys ?? How do you judge a woman that might be respectful, kind and caring to other human beings but enjoys sex with different people ???

How well do you know a girls history and morals ?? What do you say about a good moral girl who hooked up with a ton of guys during her freshman, sophomore years in college only to become reserved and conservative in her last 2 years. She may never tell you how she was living when she had the phase of swallowing tons of guys nut and getting fucked by different men every night.

Even better...lets say one of his moral girls has sex with 1 person before him but that one person had herpes that neither of them knew about, and now they both have herpes. How would he judge her ? She's only slept with 1 person before him but wound up giving him something unknowingly.

I guess Im trying to say...If your gonna judge somebody do it with some class, dignity and respect.

Secondly...Just because your passing judgement on someone doesn't mean that you are safe or protecting yourself from anything...

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
What do you say about a good moral girl who hooked up with a ton of guys... She may never tell you how she was living when she had the phase of swallowing tons of guys nut and getting fucked by different men every night.
Err... isn't that an oxymoron?

;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you label a single attractive female doctor who saves lives for a living and enjoys having NON-committal sex with different guys ??
A slvt?
Dr. Slvt?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The examples YOU gave were correct. You can't pull yourself up by tearing other people down. BUT the whole PC think of not being judgmental is what has screwed up the country. BUY a house you can't afford? strategic default on it-everyone else is. So guys like me who didn't can pay extra through taxes,bailouts, etc. Have a kid with a loser who won't support it-then I get to pay taxes to raise that one too?

There need to be consequences for behavior. Not judging anyone,letting everything slide,no personal responsibility etc. needs to stop-or our civilization will end as we know it.

Greece is a prelude to our future.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL All of my friends do that. In fact everyone I know does that. It's common as breathing. We are an age of backstabbing sh1t talkers, but very few of this people will ever have a confrontation with anyone. Knowing that is key.

It's one of the ways I remain popular amongst diverse groups of friends...I don't do that. I keep my judgemental thoughts to myself. It's very few people I talk sh!t about, its very few women I talk sh!t about even when I know they are known slvts. It's very few people I talk to about these few people. It help's to preserve my standing in my social circles.

Now when someone talks crap about me, I know 9-10 I can confront most of them on it and they will do nothing, they will beg off, and then just talk more crap behind my back. It's the age of bytchs. If someone ask me if I said something, I say, yah I said it. And usually they don't do more than hurl an insult if that.

Such is life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing sadder than a grown man complaining about another man getting laid. We should be cheering each other on to victory.

But we all know it's just another example of an AFC trying to ingratiate himself with his numerous female friends...

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
The examples YOU gave were correct. You can't pull yourself up by tearing other people down. BUT the whole PC think of not being judgmental is what has screwed up the country. BUY a house you can't afford? strategic default on it-everyone else is. So guys like me who didn't can pay extra through taxes,bailouts, etc. Have a kid with a loser who won't support it-then I get to pay taxes to raise that one too?

There need to be consequences for behavior. Not judging anyone,letting everything slide,no personal responsibility etc. needs to stop-or our civilization will end as we know it.

Greece is a prelude to our future.
whats goin on in greece? details plz

Bonaparte

Reaction score
dark god said:
whats goin on in greece? details plz
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I didn't even have to look at your profile saying "Jersey" to realize you're an american. :crackup:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
One guy was about to hook up with 2 girls. Its obvious that they were all happy and having a good time just enjoying each others company. So his friend who happens to be this outta shape, beer gut having, sloppy looking kid whines to one of his chick friends and says "there goes so and so about to hook up with those fat nasty bitches."

Its bad enough when a chick dogs other people for no good reason but when a guy does it, it seems WAY worse !!plus the kid was in terrible shape himself (worse than the girls he was disrespecting)..making him look like a hypocrite.

Another example. Dudes that hook up with a girl only to drag her name through the mud behind her back. Dudes that will hook up with a girl and then go around calling her a slut and trashy whore to other guys. Im sure this kind of behavior has been around forever but the older I get to more I notice it and it bothers the hell out of me. Why would a guy hook up with a girl and trash talk her behind her back ??
The answer is very simple, my man. In our society, men are turning into women (and vice-verse, for that matter). Back-stabbing and gossiping are female traits. More and more men are adapting the traits of women, and it has been happening so gradually as to be almost imperceptable.