Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Rich Men EVER get Married??

Reaction score
I am pretty poor in general, but ever since I was 18, I have been able to get plenty of girls to pretty much be my sex slaves, so OBVIOUSLY (as proven by Tiger Woods and others), a man with tons of $$ will have an infinite amount of hot women available to him, either for just fvck buddies, or even mid-term relationships, companionship, and hell, even being really good friends (with benefits lol)!!!!

So, why would ANY rich man (let's say someone who makes over $1million) ever want to get married and set himself up for potential disaster???

Besides the fact that they can have mostly ANY woman that they want, won't it ALWAYS be in the back of their mind that the woman they married is mostly with the guy just because of his money??? And if it isn't in the back of their mind, shouldn't it be??? lol

We have all seen the BAD end result of some of these marriages (Tiger Woods, Paul McCartney, Michael Jordan, ect ect).........and I am sure there are many others who are having affairs and cheating on their wives anyway............

so...........

does this all come down to a pvssified mindset that "marrying" and "settling down" is necessary without any logic reasoning to back it up???

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I am pretty poor in general, but ever since I was 18, I have been able to get plenty of girls to pretty much be my sex slaves, so OBVIOUSLY (as proven by Tiger Woods and others), a man with tons of $$ will have an infinite amount of hot women available to him, either for just fvck buddies, or even mid-term relationships, companionship, and hell, even being really good friends (with benefits lol)!!!!

So, why would ANY rich man (let's say someone who makes over $1million) ever want to get married and set himself up for potential disaster???

Besides the fact that they can have mostly ANY woman that they want, won't it ALWAYS be in the back of their mind that the woman they married is mostly with the guy just because of his money??? And if it isn't in the back of their mind, shouldn't it be??? lol

We have all seen the BAD end result of some of these marriages (Tiger Woods, Paul McCartney, Michael Jordan, ect ect).........and I am sure there are many others who are having affairs and cheating on their wives anyway............

so...........

does this all come down to a pvssified mindset that "marrying" and "settling down" is necessary without any logic reasoning to back it up???
Kids and family life

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If the man ever gets old and tired and wants to start a family, that's a possible reason.

Me, I don't want kids anytime soon. When I make my millions, then I'll think about it. On a serious tip, I'd be worried if the woman I'm with is with me for love or off of the fact that I got money. Money brings golddiggers and most women are golddiggers underneath. Especially in this economy.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
If the man ever gets old and tired and wants to start a family, that's a possible reason.

Me, I don't want kids anytime soon. When I make my millions, then I'll think about it. On a serious tip, I'd be worried if the woman I'm with is with me for love or off of the fact that I got money. Money brings golddiggers and most women are golddiggers underneath. Especially in this economy.
True, but girls deal with the same thing. Girls worry that the guy is into her ONLY for her looks.

Reaction score
why does someone need a contract to have kids and a family?

Can't a man and woman live together and be together in a loving way, and just not sign the marriage contract, but still have a wedding ceremony and everything else?

And once again, how is it possible for a really rich man to believe that a woman he is with isn't with him mostly for his $$? Is there any other way to prove this other than him never buying her ANYTHING?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ancient kings learned that keeping harems did not endear your to the average free man and made it less of an incentive for a free man to fight and die for you.

It's all about appearances if it ain't about love or children.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Ancient kings learned that keeping harems did not endear your to the average free man and made it less of an incentive for a free man to fight and die for you.

It's all about appearances if it ain't about love or children.
That's very interesting. We know that the rich are often consumed with keeping appearances, but I had never heard that about ancient rulers.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rescue,
Rich,Poor?these are states of mind determined by the time you are 11 or so......A rich Man is one who wants for nothing,a poor man becomes richer by living without something he had thought indispensable......When I left School I had two ambitions,to retire and do whatever I wanted before the age of fifty and to be a millionaire,the two are not necessarily synonymous....I achieved this,but there was something I had not appreciated,in becoming a self made anything,you will change.....What starts off as the means to achieve an end becomes an obsession,in fact the end itself.....I became a Workaholic,my every waking hour was dedicated to coining Brass....In such a State,you never have enough of two commodities time and money...Now if you would haunt Nightclubs at night and learn the Dancing skills to pick up Birds,you would never be fresh enough in the morning,to work as I did from 6AM to 10 PM,home is somewhere you meet your Wife and kids fill your belly and satisfy what hangs off it,efficiency in every endeavour is the keynote....If you have to spend six hours chasing Women for a quick nookie then in my case the Gang would be sitting on their Arvses drinking Tea in the morning...Married or not the Domestic bollard so necessary to be a self made Man whether Churched or De Facto is the same in fact as in the eyes of the State...The Film Stars,those who inherit wealth and some disgustingly Rich Men are the exceptions that make the rule in the Eyes of the lower classes,they certainly don't have to marry,some do,some don't,many like Uncle Hugh Hefner drift in and out .....
They achieve at great cost the serial relationships with side plates that if you are smart you can achieve if you put into action what you read on the posts on this dating site.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
why does someone need a contract to have kids and a family?

Can't a man and woman live together and be together in a loving way, and just not sign the marriage contract, but still have a wedding ceremony and everything else?
You have to be clear in what you are talking about. So you accept the social institution of marriage, but you are against the *contract law* that upholds the marriage.

Rescue Mission said:
And once again, how is it possible for a really rich man to believe that a woman he is with isn't with him mostly for his $$? Is there any other way to prove this other than him never buying her ANYTHING?
In normal relationships, a girl is with a rich man for his money, to the same extent that you are with a hot girl for her looks. A guy who wishes that a girl would love him only for his *wonderful self* is analogous to the girl who hopes that a guy would not care about her body, and just love her unconditionally.

Seduction is a dance, you can't change the song (i.e. the natural laws of attraction), you can only go with the flow, or complain that the DJ sucks and sit-out completely.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
"Ancient kings learned that keeping harems did not endear your to the average free man and made it less of an incentive for a free man to fight and die for you."Naah....look what is the difference between Sultan Abdul the damned and Uncle Hugh,in the Sultans case when he scratched a favourite,into a carpet bag she went then a brick thrown in and its over the Castle Wall and into the Bosphorus,in Hughes case she gets her suitcase packed,then a cheque and a train ticket to Memphis or wherever....As to the Minions,well Abdul had his assassins and bully boys tied into a network of mutual terror,anyone stepped out of line and it was the court dungeons, Hugh keeps his Photographers and scribblers in order with a Damoclesian sword of dismissal hanging over their heads.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
In normal relationships, a girl is with a rich man for his money, to the same extent that you are with a hot girl for her looks. A guy who wishes that a girl would love him only for his *wonderful self* is analogous to the girl who hopes that a guy would not care about her body, and just love her unconditionally.

Seduction is a dance, you can't change the song (i.e. the natural laws of attraction), you can only go with the flow, or complain that the DJ sucks and sit-out completely.
well put

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
So, why would ANY rich man (let's say someone who makes over $1million) ever want to get married and set himself up for potential disaster??
Because because "wholesome" appearance outsells "seedy" appearance every time. Just ask Tiger.

Also, wealth is no insurance against being an AFC.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Warrior,
"Ancient kings learned that keeping harems did not endear your to the average free man and made it less of an incentive for a free man to fight and die for you."Naah....look what is the difference between Sultan Abdul the damned and Uncle Hugh,in the Sultans case when he scratched a favourite,into a carpet bag she went then a brick thrown in and its over the Castle Wall and into the Bosphorus,in Hughes case she gets her suitcase packed,then a cheque and a train ticket to Memphis or wherever....As to the Minions,well Abdul had his assassins and bully boys tied into a network of mutual terror,anyone stepped out of line and it was the court dungeons, Hugh keeps his Photographers and scribblers in order with a Damoclesian sword of dismissal hanging over their heads.
Good point. Tiger had no such power eh? Still Europeans have never really gone for the harem mentality in a big way under Christianity. What it takes to enforce it goes directly against what they teach to the common people. Take King Henry VIII for example...why jump through all of those hoops if not for the perceptions? Even whilst overthrowing of the church he maintained the christian decorum. He could have just declared that a King could have as many wives as he wanted (like Solomon) but did not. The question is why? The west has always believed in using power, abusing power, but rarely brazenly flaunting power. Which is exactly what having a harem is. A brazen display of power. Even when dropping the nuclear bomb the west dressed it up in the velvet glove of saving so many lives and ending the war early instead of the brazen display of power it actually was.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting the difference between Tiger and Charlie Sheen. Sheen is like teflon, he's on trial for holding a knife to his wife's throat and he's still the highest paid actor on TV.

Make sure your personality matches your persona. Read that again.

But as far as why the rich get married, I dunno. I ask myself that very often.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A very wealthy man told me once that it was incredibly boring to talk to his money.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hansol said:
A very wealthy man told me once that it was incredibly boring to talk to his money.

if you have money you have plenty of people to talk to. why risk losing half of your hard earned money to some woman.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what foreign asset protection trusts,Family limited liability trusts,irrevocable trusts,pre-nups,corporations,etc. are for. Why do you think the Kennedys are able to treat women like toilet paper?

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Trader said:
Kids and family life
yep. and stability. possibly the thought of having a spiritual connection with someone, which goes beyond the physical.

if i were that rich i would probably never get married on paper but in some states they have what's called a common law marriage. so i'd have to be careful where i lived.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
So, why would ANY rich man (let's say someone who makes over $1million) ever want to get married and set himself up for potential disaster??
Rollo Tomassi said:
Because because "wholesome" appearance outsells "seedy" appearance every time. Just ask Tiger.
You call a wholesome appearance more 'sellable' - I call it something innately attractive. Classiness always wins over shadiness, try as the relative moralists/amoralists might to justify it.