Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inner game magic pill?

aomega54

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw on fastseduction and natural game forums news about some new inner game product which fixes your inner game as you sleep .. or something.

Does anyone know about this? Sounds too good to be true, but it would be kinda cool.

Probably a total hoax though.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no magic pill. It takes work and time. The more you get out and try, the better you get and the more your confidence goes up. Read up in the dj bible on inner game. But really I've found experience to be the best teacher. Nobody is confident the first time they jump out of an airplane, but the 200th time...they are pretty rock solid. Be brave, good luck.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 25 women. By the end of that, you'll be way more confident whether you got 25 rejections or 25 numbers. Warrior is right, getting out in the real world and interacting and learning from your experiences and living life is the best way to get your inner game sorted. Chances are, if you really try your best, there is success waiting to be had.

Spray'n'Pray

Reaction score
No way man, Ive heard it as well. Its not really a pill but more of a spray.

I cant wait to order it and check it out if its the real deal. Im not really too keen on approaching 25 girls for the sake of approaching.

Anyone got any details for the spray?

sunny

Reaction score
It's legit. My mate who's been using for a while with good success gave me some. Its kinda like one of those nasal sprays you use for blocked noses.

I found the effects wear off in a couple of days but it gives you so much more confidence when you approach girls, once its worn off your more experienced at picking up so your more confident anyway. You get a sort of clarity about life.

It's hell expensive though and i believe it's only in it trial stages. My mate know's a guy who works for the company that is making the stuff.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell 've heard of this stuff as well!

My mate told me he got to try it, some dude he met through some other forum gave him some when they went out sarging. He told me he had the night of his life- getting a blowy off a HB9 in the toilets, before taking another HB9 home with him. I saw a photo of chick he took home- she was damn fine! He swears by that **** now.

Now i'm personally skeptical (i bought one of those $2 pheromone wipes you get in pub bathrooms next to the condoms once that did jack sh!t), but ive known this guy a long time, i know for a fact he isnt full of crap. I could trust him with almost anything.

I'm glad someone else has heard of this stuff too now, and that its not some joke he's pulling on me, and i am definetly interested in finding out more. I'll quiz him next time i see him for details, and who actually gave him the sample.
Seriously, this thing could be huge :p

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones do jack sh*t for a very simple reason: Humans do not mate solely based on looks and/or pheromone presence. In fact, science hasn't even determined yet whether or not pheromones play a large role in human mating.

A lot of the pheromone spray producers will claim it works, but it there is no clear scientific evidence that they do. And as long as there is no scientific evidence, I see no reason for a DJ to waste their money on that to pull girls. There is no magic pill to change your inner game or pull girls completely independent of what you say or do.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you but there are no shortcuts and magic pills in this game. There is no substitute for hard work, self-improvement and experience (good and bad).

You can be sure those sort of products are just snake oil.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so guys, My friend just got chosen to try out the spray because he submitted a latter to them saying that he has tried everything out there and that this was his last resort.

SO we went out last night and he told me he was going to try it out. I personally was calling BS the whole time, BUT for some reason the second we walked into the bar an HB 7 comes up to him and grabs ahis hand and says that she knows him from somewhere, and then they start chatting for a while. He tells me that the HB7 told him to tell her when he was leaving so she can go with him, of course I call BS and have to see it for myself.

Anyway, after a few more hours at the bar he manages to have 2 other girls come up to him but this time they were HB8.5-9; I mean they were dressed to kill little black dress and heels and they invite him to the smoking area outside. So, I try to find him and I go ito the bathroom and who the **** do I see but my friend triple make out session in the bathroom while all the guys were staring at them.

To make the night more weird, when we were leaving the HB7 that grabbed him earlier runs after us and tells my friend that he was suppose to tell her when he was leaving, and they ended up going home together.

I dont know if this spray works or what but damn the results he got was pretty amazing. So were going out again today so i'll let you know if it was just a fluke.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a magic pill or magic spray.

You guys are retarded for believing that bullsh*t.

The reason it went good is because of something called the "Placebo effect". A very real and well-known phenomenon in human psychology.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are half right, it is not a pill

It is magic inner game sand paper.

Anytime you don't feel like going out because you don't think you are good enough, you start wacking off with sand paper around your shaft.

Pretty much fixes inner game really quick.

aomega54

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo 'dog don't be so skeptical - open your mind, man - I thought it was BS as well, but a friend of mine apparently got his hands on a sample pack .. we're going to try it out this Thursday and let you know how it goes..

AO

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magic pill my arse!
HAHAHAHA

if it works at all its because of some kinda placebo effect...

OP what is th elink to this "magical spray"?? it would be interesting to see it!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aomega54 said:
Yo 'dog don't be so skeptical - open your mind, man - I thought it was BS as well, but a friend of mine apparently got his hands on a sample pack .. we're going to try it out this Thursday and let you know how it goes..

AO
The only effect you'll get is the placebo effect.

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay