Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls really like ****y guys?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that concept of ****y&Funny, but some of my stud friends tell me being ****y is dumb, so I shouldn't do it.

Lately, I have no clue what the hell I am doing with the girl things, so I find myself completely not doing or saying anything ****y, but is it true that girls will like you if you are some what ****y?

I am NOT talking about extremes of ****y where you would choke someone by giving them your self-praise... no no. Let me know.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, ****y is good only as a neg. Once the two of you are attracted to each other, its important to replace the ****y with funny and work on building a connection. If you do this wrong, and keep being ****y after the initial attraction, the girl will think you don't like her (or that you are an arrogant prick). In sum: use ****y as a neg when you need one.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y is what I used to do a few years ago. worked and got laughs sure. made you the funny guy

but its not good being the funny guy

one day i decided, i don't want to be the funny guy everyone knows is putting on a blatant show of ****iness...i wanted to be great, for real

so i worked hard, lost weight, studied hard, trained at tennis and swimming 2x as hard.

i became the sh1t in high school. i didn't have to be ****y anymore. i was naturally just exuding confidence because i knew i was baller and everyone else did too. much more effective. girls start coming to you. its wonderful. so instead of putting on a show, i suggest you really change your life. work hard, develop a passion, an obsession for something.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
****y is what I used to do a few years ago. worked and got laughs sure. made you the funny guy

but its not good being the funny guy

one day i decided, i don't want to be the funny guy everyone knows is putting on a blatant show of ****iness...i wanted to be great, for real

so i worked hard, lost weight, studied hard, trained at tennis and swimming 2x as hard.

i became the sh1t in high school. i didn't have to be ****y anymore. i was naturally just exuding confidence because i knew i was baller and everyone else did too. much more effective. girls start coming to you. its wonderful. so instead of putting on a show, i suggest you really change your life. work hard, develop a passion, an obsession for something.
That's awesome. Unfortunately for me, I am at the phase where I am very conscious with the fact that I suck at women. My friend who is good with girls told me that the whole "girl thing" is actually NOT a problem.

But since I don't have girl friend, or had any lay, it is extremely hard to understand in the heart that it is not a problem. I think what you told me was the prime example that someone should never make girls his priority.

I know I should not, but sometimes it's so hard b/c I hate the fact that I have no clue what to do, and complicates me emotionally. Thank you for sharing your story, I will reflect on it.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
dap said:
In my opinion, ****y is good only as a neg. Once the two of you are attracted to each other, its important to replace the ****y with funny and work on building a connection. If you do this wrong, and keep being ****y after the initial attraction, the girl will think you don't like her (or that you are an arrogant prick). In sum: use ****y as a neg when you need one.
This is very true. Don't let it turn into arrogance. Use it in the beginning and turn it into confidence rather than arrogance. Chicks don't dig ****y or arrogant guys. You have to build some emotional connection. You have to make her FEEL something.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
That's awesome. Unfortunately for me, I am at the phase where I am very conscious with the fact that I suck at women. My friend who is good with girls told me that the whole "girl thing" is actually NOT a problem.

But since I don't have girl friend, or had any lay, it is extremely hard to understand in the heart that it is not a problem. I think what you told me was the prime example that someone should never make girls his priority.

I know I should not, but sometimes it's so hard b/c I hate the fact that I have no clue what to do, and complicates me emotionally. Thank you for sharing your story, I will reflect on it.
i hear you man. it sounds easy in my story but trust me it wasn't. i felt really lonely but committed to a lone ranger path of self improvement. girls ceased to be on my mind, but ironically they started coming to me more than when i was obsessing about them. i think on some level people can see when someone is on whole different playing field than the rest of the people they come across and kind of want to follow you.

it will be hard at first. you just have to (1) try, and (2) keep trying.

remember, the man on the top of the mountain didn't get there because someone dropped him there.

DJDeMarco32

Reaction score
Listen to me bro,

If u are not really ****y dont try to pretend to be.

If u are a wuss(NOT SAYING U ARE). Be a wuss, because u will be good at it.

There are women who actually like wusses. I SUGGEST U FIND THEM.

DeMarco

Tom Stall

Don Juan
Reaction score
To re-iterate

i find it does work. i do the ****y yet funny all the time and it works a charm

just make sure you're not being a arrogant prick

but it works for me because i am a confident guy and a bit ****y already

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y and funny works, and it is really really really simple. David DeAngelo just made it sound MUCH more complicated than it really is. When I first read about it from him, he made it seem like putting the two together was trying to put fire and gas together without making it explode. Okay huge exaggeration but it really has more to do with how you express your ****iness rather than phrasing your words together to come up with the ultimate lines.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DeMarcos: Well, I hear what you mean, but I never came across one, plus I used to be a big time wuss (not so much now), and I remember girls using me left and right... lol. I now see back to those days and how naive I used to be. I guess some girls could like wusses? Haven't seen one though from my experience

@Tom Stall: thats what I mean; be ****y but not too ****y. I will have to give a shot b/c I remember it worked little better when I was like that (although it never helped me get any of them)

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the only method that works. There are several different things you can do, but C+F is one way to show confidence and demonstrate value. It's very important to make sure that you also emphasize the FUNNY part and not just the ****y part. She has to be laughing the whole time along with you.

If you're just ****y, you'll come across as a total prick. And even then, you'll still probably get more tail than a nice guy chump who elevates the girl onto a pedestal and constantly communicates through his words and actions that he's not good enough for her.

Nice guy frame: OMG, you're sooooo amazing!!! I'd be sooooo lucky to have you!!! You sweet, angelic princess you! I'll do aaannnyyyttthiiiing for you. I'm here to serve you. And hopefully in return, you will be sooooo kind as to allow me to give you an orgasm!!!

C+F frame: I'm attractive and I know it. I know you want me. If you play your cards right, I just might rock your world....

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to be geniunely c+f in your personality, else it will not work

it also takes practice, where you will either bee too ****y or too funny...practice will make perfect....

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
you need to be geniunely c+f in your personality, else it will not work

it also takes practice, where you will either bee too ****y or too funny...practice will make perfect....
Oh. But then, what about people like me or bunch of others who are not ****y or funny. Does that mean we will never be able to develop confidence? I don't know any other methods that can help me get good with ladies.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this: who gets more tail: the ****y douchebag or the super humble, polite nice guy? I'm not suggesting that we should go to either extreme (and we shouldn't), but being overconfident is better than lacking confidence.