Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attitude constantly and sex 2 times a week with ltr

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I constantly seem to be having discussions with my ltr. we have been together for 2 years and things are always hot cold with her. Sometimes shes lovey dovey and affectionate,however, most of the time she has attitude. We live together which could be the reason why are number of times we have sex has drastically decreased. We have been living together for 6 months and the last 3 months we are always having arguements/discussions about her sex drive. It gets annoying and desperate on my part and she gets frustrated about the constant bagering from me. I use to brag about it to my friends how my gf would want to do it all the time, even during "that time of the month" she would give me head. Now I get sex 2 week with the other 5 days me complaining why she constantly turns me down. When we do have sex its boring old married couple rushed sex. I try and make it exciting by moving her around to different positions or trying it in different rooms of the house to turn up the excitment but always she declines and says lets go to the bedroom. ALmost like its a chore and she does it just to shut me up. Everytime i have a serious discusion about how I want change from her and if she doesnt Ill walk away, she says "ill try". but doesnt.

I really dont know what to do. The attitude gets very old to me too. On an average day as she comes home from work I ask how her day was.. she has nothing to say about it except , "it was OK." well what happend, any stories?. "no nothing really." she has nothing to say ever, but then she gets on her cellphone and text messages alllllll day to her sis and her best friend about god knows what. I ask why do you have so much to say to them but nothing to say to me? The attitude is always there and really not called for. It could be me just playing with her in bed non sexually as we wake up and she throws the *****y attitude. I do not want to break up but I dont know what else to do? Is there any advice on how to handle her. Why did she change her personality? Has she already "broken up with me" in her head? Even though we never know if our gf is cheating, i am very confident she is not. Her mom has been cheated on by 2 husbands so she very much is hurt by it. Could use some advice guys..thanks in advance

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to carry on in the way you are going? Break up with her before you get down to NO sex. Her attitude towards you may be the same way her mother treated her husbands. Not enough sex,lack of communication etc. but she wonders why they cheated. You can try to talk to her but she won't change unless SHE wants to. SO be prepared to break up with her

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice to see that my ex-wife is dating again! Say "hi" for me, would ya?

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there anything that can be said to rekindle anything? how shoul act towards her when we r together?(we live together)

DJNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, this sounds exactly like my last relationship. Sex dwindling down from multiple times a day to twice a week. My -ex assured me that this is normal for most couples. I found that she usually only wanted sex after drinking a lot, which also made me a little mad. Unfortunately the crazy sex never really happened again. Don't know what to tell you man. They just settle into a routine.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear RomJuan,
Your girl is par for the course.....move in with them and that's what you get...there is as yet,no magic bullet, your sex life will continue to deteriorate....but Rom,there are a minority of Women who have either a higher Libido or a greater wish to please...start spinning plates until you find one.

AMDG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
Could use some advice guys..thanks in advance
You are now low value in her eyes, so low that your scare tactics are ignored - she knows you will not walk away. My guess - she thinks you are addicted to her and/or has a lover on the side. In any case you are uninteresting to her, and she has already dumped you. Are you living in your own house or are you paying the rent ?

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly I should say that you should never be living with a woman in the first place. You probably know that now. I'm not sure of your current living arrangements but if you can get out or get her out then you should do that first. That is one of the reasons why the sex in your LTR has dried out.

You said her 'attitude' annoys you, well next time she gives you attitude completely ignore her without explanation (for days if necessary) until she apologises and acts 'nice'. You have to let her know covertly that if her bullsh1t doesn't stop then you will walk and find a more loving girlfriend. See how that goes.

In relation to the lack of sex, you're being too 'safe'. Bring some jealousy and competition anxiety into the equation and the sex should increase and drama bullsh1t should decrease.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bait & Switch

Iron Rule of Tomassi #4

NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

You are utterly powerless in this situation. NEVER buy a home with a girlfriend, NEVER sign a rental lease with a girlfriend. NEVER agree to move into her home and absolutely NEVER move a woman into your own established living arrangement. I'm adamantly opposed to the "shacking up" dynamic, it is a trap that far too many men allow themselves to fall into. My fervor agianst this isn't based on some moral issue, it it simple pragmatism. If you live with a woman you may as well be married because upon doing so every liability and accountability of marriage is then in effect. You not only lose any freedom of annonymity you commit to, legally, being responsible for the continuation of your living arrangements regardless of how your relationship decays.

I should also emphasize the point that when you commit (and it is a financial committment) to cohabiting with a GF you will notice a marked decrease in her sexual availability and desire, trust me on this. All of that competitive anxiety and it's resulting sexual tension that made your single sex life so great is removed from her shoulders and she can comfortably relax in the knowledge that she is your ONLY source of sexual intimacy. Putting your name on that lease with her (even if it's just your name) is akin to signing an insurance polcy for her - "I the undersigned promise not to ƒuck any woman but this girl for a one year term." She thinks, "if he wasn't serious about me, he wouldn't have signed the lease." Now all of that impetus and energy that made having marathon sex with you an outright necessity is relaxed. She controls the frame and she's got it in writing that it is for at least a year.

Just don't do it. Relationships last best when you spin more plates or at the very least keep each other at arm's distance. Look how this applies to your situation here.

Lets see, how many times have I posted this rule on the forum since 2004? That Roissy article is a good starting point for you, but just understand that even that re-framing has it's limitations. Women in marriage and LTRs want to push past that single-status competition anxiety, they want security, not just financial, but emotional, and the security that comes from knowing they are the only source of sex & intimacy for their spouse/partner.

One of the reasons sexual frequency declines for women after a romantic commitment is that the urgency of sex that was necessary prior to the commitment is replaced with the agency of sex being a reward / reinforcer within that LTR. In her single life, uncommitted, non-exclusive life, sex, while being very enjoyable, becomes a proving ground for most women. In essence, it's the free samples before the buy (or the bait & switch as the case may be), and its urgency is fueled not only by (hopefully) genuine attraction, but also at least the subconscious knowing that they are in a sexual marketplace of competition. It's one of the few times when a woman must qualify for a man's approval. And admittedly, most men are so sex-deprived or so inexperienced early on in life that the sell is usually not a tough one for her. However, on some level of consciousness she is aware that she could be replaced by a better qualified competitor.

This then is the contrast for committed sexual interaction. The dynamic now shifts from qualification sex to utility sex. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions, yes, sex can still be enjoyable, it can still be passionate, and she can definitely want it, but the impetus shifts. Sex is now a tool. In her uncommitted sex life it was a tool for qualification; in her LTR life it's a tool for compliance. This is pretty obvious, and it may be more or less extreme depending upon the woman's disposition or how important a particular issue is to her, but make no mistake, there isn't a woman on the planet who doesn't take her sexual agency into account when dealing with her LTR / husband. That agency may be more or less valuable - dependent upon her looks, demeanor, sexual availability, etc. - in comparison to the man she's paired with.

And this is where the Cardinal Rule of Relationships plays in. This is the constant interplay of vying for who is more dependent upon the other. Women have for the past 50+ years made a concerted effort, and using social conventions, to establish their sexuality as the end-all for men in power. Vagina = Authority and this is what all too many men parrot back and self-reinforce. "Change, do it, sublimate your desires, or there wont be any nookie for you tonight mister!" And on the surface it seems intuitive to 'keep the peace' and finish all the things on her honey-do list in the hopes that she'll recover even a fraction of the desire she had when you were single, childless and getting blow jobs in the car after a date because she couldn't wait to get home to ƒuck you.

Well LTR gentlemen, I'm here to tell you that, yes, you do in fact have an intrinsic upper hand in this regard if you're fearless and willing to exercise your power. What I described in the last paragraph seems to be the most intuitive - do what she says = get sex - so it should come as no shock that the answer to it is counterintuitive. You must find ways to, subtly, return back to the state of competition anxiety she had in the beginning. I emphasize subtly, because, as with most everything else female, doing so overtly will be met with hostility. To get more sex, to retain the frame, to inspire more respect in her, you must disengage from her. That doesn't mean becoming aloof, or sulking, or becoming an A-Hole; those are OVERT signs and methods that she will easily interpret and resist. What is needed is incremental reassertion of yourself as the primary AND that her sexual agency, while still welcomed, is not a motivator for your own decisions.

I'm fond of saying no vagina is worth years of regret, yet this is exactly where most men find themselves, because they are either unwilling or unable to rock the vagina boat. They fail to understand that a woman's imagination is the most powerful tool in the DJ's toolbox. Now, the deductive and obvious way of stimulating that imagination would be to blurt out and say "look b!tch, your pussie's not made of gold and there are plenty of other girls ready to polish my nob if you don't straighten up, see?" And this of course is met with either resistance or shame from her. What serves a Man better is to make incremental changes in himself that she will perceive as attractive to other women. Women want to be with Men who other women want to ƒuck, and other men want to be, but this cuts both ways. The more empowered he becomes, the better physical shape he attains, the more professional achievements he gathers, the more self-aware confidence he exudes, the more valuable he makes himself and the more anxiety is produced for her - and this is anxiety she can't argue against.

One of the first things I tell men trapped in a her-frame relationship is to get to the gym, train hard, look better. It also happens to be the easiest change available to him. This has two effects; first it makes her interest in ƒucking increase, and second it fires up that imagination. "Why is he doing this? He's really looking better these days, I see it, other women must too. Maybe I need to start working out? Gosh those girls at the gym look so much better than me." She can't argue with a healthy desire to look better, feel better, and be concerned with your health. Women who allow themselves to give up and slip into the comfort zone are particularly vulnerable to this veiled threat.

Don't accept that her sexuality is the authority of the relationship. The better you make yourself the more authority you command, the more you abdicate to her the less authority (and respect) you command. Women need to be told "NO", in fact they want you to tell them "NO", especially in light of the 800 pound gorilla in the room - her sexual agency. When a woman controls the LTR frame with her vagina, it's always going to color your dealings with her. THIS IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE. It becomes this ever-present, unspoken understanding that she can ultimately play the pussie card and you'll comply. And while this may gratify her in the short term, you will lose her respect in the long term. She wants to be told "NO" in spite of you knowing she's going to hold out on you. This is the ultimate repudiation of her sexual agency - "if he says "NO" with the foreknowledge that he's not getting any, my sexual powers are devalued." If her sexual agency is called into question it leaves room for doubt and imaginations, and opens the door once again for competition anxiety to creep back in.

In the end, who cares if you don't get laid for a week? It's well worth the price for increasing her respect for you as a commodity, and increasingly, an authority. If you want to maintain that anxiety, you must perpetuate yourself as being a commodity women will compete for, even in commitment.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rollo Tomassi said:
Iron Rule of Tomassi #4

NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

^^^ This.

There'd better at LEAST be a ring on her finger before you "shack up". At the very, VERY least, you should each continue to have your own "place", so that whoever's place it is, the other party can up-out with a small suitcase if things go sour.

You've put yourself in a VERY bad position by moving in with this girl. Now, even if she were to flat-out DENY you sex, or even make your life miserable, you'd still have to consider the living arrangement you've made before you just up-outed. And she knows this.

By the way, she sounds like a charming person. :rolleyes: What is it you see in her that made you want to move in with her in the FIRST place??

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, I must be getting wiser....I know when an Iron Rule is going to crop up in any given post.

Your problem is your supplication to her vajjina. When you let a woman know through your actions that her hole does not, in fact, hold the secrets of the universe, you take away her power or authority as Rollo mentioned. I'm parroting what he's already said here, but it bears repeating. Don't be a slave to the orifice.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
nerdboy10000 said:
This is terrible advice. Getting married is the worst thing you can do for your finances.

It gives her half of all of your assets.

Don't live with a girl, don't marry a girl, sleep with multiple girls at the same time.
That's not what I was advocating.

If his idea of fixing this discrepancy is getting married...well, he deserves what he gets.:trouble:

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
I constantly seem to be having discussions with my ltr. we have been together for 2 years and things are always hot cold with her. Sometimes shes lovey dovey and affectionate,however, most of the time she has attitude. We live together which could be the reason why are number of times we have sex has drastically decreased. We have been living together for 6 months and the last 3 months we are always having arguements/discussions about her sex drive. It gets annoying and desperate on my part and she gets frustrated about the constant bagering from me. I use to brag about it to my friends how my gf would want to do it all the time, even during "that time of the month" she would give me head. Now I get sex 2 week with the other 5 days me complaining why she constantly turns me down. When we do have sex its boring old married couple rushed sex. I try and make it exciting by moving her around to different positions or trying it in different rooms of the house to turn up the excitment but always she declines and says lets go to the bedroom. ALmost like its a chore and she does it just to shut me up. Everytime i have a serious discusion about how I want change from her and if she doesnt Ill walk away, she says "ill try". but doesnt.

I really dont know what to do. The attitude gets very old to me too. On an average day as she comes home from work I ask how her day was.. she has nothing to say about it except , "it was OK." well what happend, any stories?. "no nothing really." she has nothing to say ever, but then she gets on her cellphone and text messages alllllll day to her sis and her best friend about god knows what. I ask why do you have so much to say to them but nothing to say to me? The attitude is always there and really not called for. It could be me just playing with her in bed non sexually as we wake up and she throws the *****y attitude. I do not want to break up but I dont know what else to do? Is there any advice on how to handle her. Why did she change her personality? Has she already "broken up with me" in her head? Even though we never know if our gf is cheating, i am very confident she is not. Her mom has been cheated on by 2 husbands so she very much is hurt by it. Could use some advice guys..thanks in advance
Change course, man.

The stuff that does not work, drop it or lighten up- tell her what YOU did that was FUN. Don't take her shortcomings personally, it has nothing to do with you.

If she's playing with her toys go play with yours, or , better yet, go out and do something fun that both of you enjoy; you WILL get laid or you will get a new girl this way.

Take the focus off her, off what you are not getting, off your frustrations.

Concentrate on pleasing yourself and invite her along for the ride.

Chances are she will come, if you catch my drift.

Romjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnks guys.. some good advice here. its hard trying to reframe becuz the nites im hoping for sex nd she declines definatly takes me off my game. im going to start by not being so availble to her. maybe go to my friends house more often and spending less time with er. hoeoefully things fix itself out.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romjuan said:
thnks guys.. some good advice here. its hard trying to reframe becuz the nites im hoping for sex nd she declines definatly takes me off my game. im going to start by not being so availble to her. maybe go to my friends house more often and spending less time with er. hoeoefully things fix itself out.
Man, you aren't listening and processing what is being told you here.
Read Juando's post again and try to absorb what he is telling you.

Your "hoping for sex" attitude has to GO. That mindset makes you into a needy, hungry little puppy in her eyes.

Do you even understand why she has "attitude" , and how you largely created this situation ?