Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took some time off the board, I came back with this.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t posted in a while as I have been busy. I have been reading some of the posts and been tempted to write some advice. As a result I thought I would write a bit of what I have learned in the past few months that I think will benefit some people.

If a woman feels you are attractive she will
Automatically think you are
Arrogant
A Player
Dangerous
Intelligent
A heartbreaker
A Good dancer
Whatever else she wants to think about you, or whatever she believes to be true about attractive men.

If a woman thinks you are a player and you are not You should let her believe what she wants to. Answer in very ambiguous ways. You trying to convince her that you are not a player will onlyhave negative affects.
She will either believe that you are not a player and will go looking for a player to tame. Or she will not believe you and you become a player and liar. If you feel compelled to change her mind on this only do it after you have her hooked. If you wonder whether you have her hooked or not you don’t.

If women think you are arrogant and men don’t then you are an attractive male.
People only think you are arrogant if they feel in some way inferior. Some times girls that think you are really talented at something might think you are arrogant and not think you are hot. But otherwise there is not really any reason for them to find you so arrogant other than they feel
you know that you can have any girl you want.

The ex does not want you back, let it go.

A great way to get a number, talk her up at
The height of your activity, say “We
should get together sometime, come find me before you leave and give me your number.” This puts no real pressure on her and you can be sure that if you get it she is interested. This also makes her decide
that night whether she is interested. I believe that if she decides at that moment she will have enough time to convince herself that she is really interested
but not enough time to change her mind. Some psychology gurus will have to make my argument complete.

The reason these games work so well is that very Few people consciously play games. These things are all done on the subconscious level for most people. For the
most part people want to believe they are good intelligent people and are looking for ways to justify their actions one way or another. When you do jerk type things you are not creating attraction but keeping it. “I put up with him because I really care about him” Doing an AFC thing every once in a while is ok even. The whole, It is ok because he must really like me line of thought. The important thoughts that they
should have come after the because.

I like the point of view taken by Destini on the three ways of Interacting. A girl will either 1) Approach, 2) Avoid, or
3) Not care about, you with each one meaning varying levels of interest. Refer to her stuff for that.

If you feel a girl is trying to put you into the friend zone and you do not feel like going quietly just keep up the ****y and funny along with as much kino as she will let you get away with. (Which is more than you think!!!) The last thing you want to do is try and open up to her in hopes that
she sees you as a new age sensitive guy. You do a little of this after you are with her and she thinks you are a player, if you do this at all.

If a girl feels in any way rejected by you she will eventually try and assert superiority over you. If you do not realize a girl is attracted to you and eventually she starts dating someone she has deemed “superior” to you she will subtly let you know that she is dating someone better. This often happens when a girl that you liked or were friends with you suddenly
treats you like crap when they get a boyfriend. Don’t take it personally, just realize they were attracted to you and you
did not act on it for whatever reason.

Girls with boyfriends may still be interested, while I don’t Believe I would pursue any girl with a bf for any sort of
Commited relationship, I would for fun. Girls with boyfriends will come onto you, they will willingly give you their numbers and so on. Then they will mention the bf. You really don't have to work hard to take them away at this point, they want you to di it.

When you are dating a girl she should always be aware that when push comes to shove you will walk away if you feel you have to. I am glad when girls tell me they feel insecure because although they know I like them it seems like I would have no problem walking away. That's right baby, I like you, but I don't need you(don't actually say this, just think it) I try and say something comforting while still emphasizing that they are right.

In conclusion these are some things I have learned that I feel some people still need to learn. Feel free to critique any of it. I
would enjoy a discussion on these points.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.

[This message has been edited by comote (edited 12-05-2002).]

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post! We need more of these... I can't think of anything in your thread that I disagree with. I'll have to put some thought into these subjects...

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f*cking phenomenal post!

i am going thru the whole arrogant thing now with some chick. she barely even knows me but has already told me i am ****y and arrogant. i havent even done anything to make her think this! but she turns everything around to make it seem that way. nevertheless, she keeps coming back for more...

i love that tip about having the girl come back to give her number to u! i need to try!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys. To add to the whole arrogant discussion. Most people have a real problem telling the difference between confidence and arrogance. Therefore if you are good and you know it, don't be scared to let it show. Also if a women thinks you are arrogant she will wonder what you are so arrogant about. There is then a better chance of her convincing herself that she is attracted to youIt is not foolproof but I do think it increases chances.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great way to get a number, talk her up at
The height of your activity, say “We
should get together sometime, come find me before you leave and give me your number.” This puts no real pressure on her and you can be sure that if you get it she is interested. This also makes her decide
that night whether she is interested. I believe that if she decides at that moment she will have enough time to convince herself that she is really interested
but not enough time to change her mind. Some psychology gurus will have to make my argument complete.
That sounds like a great approach for a number, but it doesn't do much good for street approaches, which are my most common way of meeting women. If I'm in that situation I will defintely give that a try. It displays alot of confidence, great tip!

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky

The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" - Tenacious D - Fvck her gentley

"I'd rather hear no, than never know" - Mr. Mystery himself!

Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it - D.H. Lawrence

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" - Van Wilder

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the women who didn't give me puzzy all said I was very intelligent and arrogant!
Goes to show, you never can tell....

Cheers

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monster post dude!

Moved to 'Tips'

------------------
I am The Game

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
superb.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aurelio Tiziano:
All the women who didn't give me puzzy all said I was very intelligent and arrogant!
Goes to show, you never can tell....

Cheers
Of course nothing is perfect but if they said that about you I bet they were attracted to you. Of course getting a woman attracted to you is merely a step in the process not the end of it.
good luck

------------------

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ex does not want you back, let it go.
LOL!
Statement of the year, easily.
Killer post.

------------------
You only live life once, so you gotta screw it up GOOD.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!

I made a HUGE mistake in the past.

When a girl called me arrogant. I basically became upset. I tried to prove that I was not arrogant. Guess what? Her feelings dissapeared.

If a girl calls you arrogant. First thing you? Ask why.

She will say, "oh you think you can do this, you think you are so great, you think you are so talented and blah blah blah."

Shhh...

Truth is....

She thinks all those things about YOU! She thinks you are the great one! And so on! So, let her explain her list. It will help her confirm her desire for you and you can just play it cool.

GOOD POST!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comote said:
just keep up the ****y and funny along with as much kino as she will let you get away with. (Which is more than you think!!!)
Let the truth be told! If only you posted this some months ago it would of spared me of alot of trouble! Superb post! Reps!

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "arrogance theory" is a safe bet. I'd observed this a long time ago.

It's not 100 percent cert, but is more probable than you'd think.

Explained why girls always dated and screwed the same dudes they came complaining 'bout the whole arrogance and attitude thing to me. Back then, I was the "Everybody's Friend-Nobody Banging-Always Listening-Nice guy" type. So I'm well familiar with the arrogance game. Using it to my favour now.

Took me too long to understand.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"it's not arrogance if you can back it up with skill". Good response if they call you out on it. Even makes you appear more arrogant = wet panties.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women say I was arrogant just from a bit of online chat/email. Christ, how could they possibly tell? It varies from woman to woman and from culture to culture what is considered "arrogant". If she doesnt "fall" for me almost immediately, I aint wasting my time, dude.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Bump.