Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I asked out said she will call me back but didn't. Should I call her again?

Reaction score
We meet everyday on the cab and I have done C&F many times on her , but never got her alone. So yesterday I called her and casually asked her to join me at at the coffee shop, she said she was going out with her girlfriends, I said how about tomorrow, and she said she will give me a call.
She hasn't called today , it is already 4 pm. I should't have agreed to her proposition of her calling me, I should have said I will call you tomorrow and check. I think it is too forward for her to call. Anyway, my dilemma is if I call her and she again comes up with some excuse, it will lower my value before her and it would appear too desperate if I asked her again in the near future. Worse yet, if she doesn't pick up the phone (has happened times a few times with other girls) On the other hand ,as the ball is in her court now and she doesn't call, I may again ask her in the near future as my value wont' be lowered by her not taking action.
Of course there is no problem if she agrees to come if I call now. What should I do?

Reaction score
Ok I just called up another girl whom I had hit upon at lunch few days ago. After a few exchange of words, asked her to come to the coffee shop and she struck me down a bit too rude ("No , no...<some ****>"). I'm not going to call the girl mentioned before and lose my chances with her too. Better I will see what she has to say when she sees me in the cab again (which I will miss tomorrow deliberately and go by bike)

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

Ah, that definitely sucks...think weve all been there!

The one thing I will say is to forget about both girls...the first one sounds like a complete flake... From my experience I find that if a girl likes you then she will be more pro-active about metting up etc.

If you keep focused on her you will end up feeling worse in the long run! easier said than done I know!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not think about these girls anymore. If you do think about them, make sure this is your only thought: "It's her loss! NEXT!"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
sodbuster said:
Women almost never call you. Half of them won't call back if you leave a message.
If you look like you got a lot to offer, you're attractive, you're rich, or got status, the girl will be honored to call you.

The average guy is highly likely to get flaked on.

IOI's don't mean sh*t. I got flaked on today because of this. Even women that are in their 50's are good at flaking.

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what is called a maybe date.. You cannot accept them as you lose the frame when you do this.

If a girl tells you she will call before and won't set a time, just tell her maybe someone other time and let it go.. Then at least you keep the frame and can call her back in a week and she will have more respect for you cause she knows she can't walk all over you.