I Am BROKEN..Please HELP ME

Reaction score
Okay guys, I know that I have been *****ing about this site but I need a Warrior, a JoPhil, a Rollo, a any ****ing body to help me.

I am BROKEN.

A girl that I have been talking to for 6 months, I met her online, we finally met up tonight and she goes into how I look nothing like my picture online and that she never wants to talk to me again. We were close and grew close. She said my car (2005 Dodge Neon, brand new, chrome), looks like a girl car and that I'm too short.

I know there's a number of things that are wrong here, including the fact that it took me 6 months to finally meet up with her but I've been busy.

I am BROKEN. She was a totally different person. Mind you, this girl is the ONLY girl I have met off online that said I didn't look like my picture. It threw me out of left field.

Everythign I THOUGHT I knew about women, the love, the honest, the pure-ness, I no longer see that anymore. She was bitter, cold, and just hated me. But literally 15 minutes prior, we were in love.

I know this sounds stupid and it sounds whiny, but I am HURT. I am BROKEN. I drove around for 2 hours just driving. I am right now literally sitting on my laptop in a hotel room with a hooker. I kid you not, I'm typing this up while she's in the bathroom.

I ....gush guys, I've preach so much around here but everything I thought I knew I don't know anymore.

I told you guys before that my BIGGEST problem with women is that I meet them and it takes ALONG time to close them. Very rarely do I get "rejections."

This rejection just hurt me. And, gosh, I just don't know. I just don't know I mean, what do I do? What do I say?
I mean just, idk, this girl was a TOTALLY different person. I had my mouth open wide it was....I don't know.

I just literally can't, I don't know.

Reaction score
Fuxx she was all I had. She was my best friend. I can't fvckin go on, I can't. She told me to NEVER call her again. NEVER. She said she is going to change her nmber.

No girl has ever said I was ugly. They might say I act childish sometimes. This girl was my dream girl, I wanted this girl.

Mann...omg, what is goin on? Why is this happening to me? WTF did I do to God fuzz? WTF did I do to him? I am a nice ****ing person and I always treat people good, why the **** is this happening to me for??

I need help, I.....omg

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
online dating = arrange for a 45 min coffee meet and greet within 4 emails tops. If they refuse get the fck outer there.

Reaction score
all of confidence, all of the esteem, all of it is gone. all of it. I'm literally back like I'm in high schoool, and I have to build myself up all over again.

You don't understand, this was my girl, supposed to be for a long time. I mean, I can't do this no more.

I can't do this no more. I just can't do this no more. That ***** is coming back to me and that's just wtf it is, I'll show that *****....I'm about to go over her house right now and I'll show that *****.

Reaction score
IF a guy does this **** to a girl, he's stoned. But when a chick does this **** to a guy it's the guy's fault. Lose lose all around.

I can't win this battle. I can't win women. I can't. I've tried and done everything, there's nothing left to do.

What do I keep fighting for? What do I keep living for? I can't win.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
learn from your mistake and move on, that is what you do...

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snap out of it...you didn't lose an Arm in a Motorcycle accident.

If you feel sorry for yourself, go do to the nearest hospital, go over to the HOSPICE section...and sit and talk with those people who are dying of cancer.

Perhaps, you need some medication. Anyone who gets this upset over an internet date...might be unstable.

Its a tough world out there...better get used to it.

Better get some self-esteem going for yourself...or this world will eat you up alive.

Make some real life friends....not just cyber buddies

Go to School...get an education

You've been brainwashed....better get started on the above.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I can't do this no more. I just can't do this no more.

Messenger, trust me on this, quality women only stick with guys who use acceptable English expression. It's true, listen to my story.
Way back when I was about your age I said to my girl on grad day," Six years ago I couldn't hardly spell Ingineer, and now I are one."

She replied that I was not the man for her, and she dumped me on the spot.

So perhaps you meant," I can't do this ANY more..."

Little things do mean a lot.

BTW, what color is your Neon?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Message,
This Girl is Sick,Sick,Sick.....Probably BPD you are just fine, thank your lucky stars she exposed her real self so early.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your built this relationship up in your head, had all these expectations that were not there in the first place. Why did you wait so long to start to see her. Do you have recent pics up? THat is a pet peeve of mine if I do meet someone and they look nothing like they say they do.

Now Calm down, take a deep breath.
Ok its one girl who the hell cares, move on to the next one. I would smack you to snap out of this but im not there. Just look in the mirror say" Im the man" then be the man...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday you wrote down a particular opinion about the way this forum treats guys who need guidance (in the Cease Posting Negative Sh!t!!! thread). Just one day later you are exactly such a guy... The way you throw in certain remarks/thoughts that are stereotypical for the classic AFC is overdone and reeks of premeditation. Seems to me you're just making this story up so you can prove your point from the other thread about the way this forum reacts to guys who are in great need of help/advice/guidance...

If I'm mistaken, so be it..you'll have the right to call me an @sshole forever then. But I'm not buying into this story...

Last edited:

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta just calm down and relax man, this isn't the end of the world. Yeah it sucks the girl ditched you b/c she thinks you're too short, or that your car sucks. You car is really not that bad, at least you're not driving a 1982 Chevy Citation or some crap like that.

People are all shallow on some level and that's just the way it is. It's better that she rejected you on the spot & didn't string you along. She's probably a bee-yatch anyway & you don't need that. There are plenty of other girls out there, move on & find another, you can do it. After this experience, I think you should stay away from the online thing at least for a while.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know. I thought I had you on ignore. But then I got your PM. So I'm just gonna reply here. If your a real person and not a troll, you've been given good advice. Hope you listen to it. Relax, take a deep breath and don't do anything stupid. A woman should never be your life and now you know why. This is why I advocate having a life so this type of crap doesn't happen. You need to do some serious self reflection if you let some chic from the internet destroy you like this. That means you are weak. How can another person be your world? You are your world, other people are just visiting your planet. Now how do you get stronger? That's right exercise. So take a few days, don't contact this chic, and start getting back out there meet someone else and don't dwell on it. Good luck.

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Yesterday you wrote down a particular opinion about the way this forum treats guys who need guidance (in the Cease Posting Negative Sh!t!!! thread). Just one day later you are exactly such a guy... The way you throw in certain remarks/thoughts that are stereotypical for the classic AFC is overdone and reeks of premeditation. Seems to me you're just making this story up so you can prove your point from the other thread about the way this forum reacts to guys who are in great need of help/advice/guidance...

If I'm mistaken, so be it..you'll have the right to call me an @sshole forever then. But I'm not buying into this story...
Message, surprised your online pal didnt mention you might have a small member too.
Die Hard, put me in the same arrrsehole camp too.
My gut reaction was the same as yours, the story doesnt quite scan true. Something about it, for the reasons youve mentioned, feels off.
It is not Message's usual typing fingerprint, when emotional either.
Very strange.
If Im wrong, then Im wrong.

Tells us more Message.

Reaction score
Jophil the color of my Neon sXT is navy blue. I like navy blue, it's my favorite color.

And no, I'm not making this story up. I know I complain about this site, I do alot, but one thing I always know is that if I ever get really down I do have "somewhere" to turn to.

I'm just a different person. I use mostly inner game and natural stuff with women, the "being real" concept and not the player techniques/SS. I chose to stay away from that, idk if I should go back to that.

Yes, I had HUGE expections because this had been building up for over 6 months and it was so SUDDEN. It's like someone throw a TV set into my stomach and all I could DO was weep. I couldn't do nothing else. I literally felt the entitre SOUL of mine just fall down inside of me.

Now, I don't have this reaction over every girl. If another regular girl would have done this I would not have cared.

The problem is that me and this girl grew close, she was nearly like almost my best friend. But then all of a sudden this happens.

I feel a little better now that I've slept some of it off, but, the sting is still there.

I'm even self-conscious about my car now. It's almost like this girl was put here to destroy me and tear me down.

I do have my own world, I brought her into it, I trusted her. And, idk, when someting like this happens from a total 360 turn by a chick, idk how I was suppose to react. If I didn't have feelings and emotions like I had, I would not have known if I were human or not.

Reaction score
Maybe if you guys can help me, this is where I'm at:

1.) I no longer believe in my entire approach or "game" towards women. Even though I don't really have a certain type of "game" just the entire way I approach them I no longer believe in it. Maybe I am really UGLY and maybe that's why I only get "so far" with most of the women I meet and no where else?

I meet women online and in person, but I would say 90% of the time the relationship doesn't go anywhere. It always ends up with the girl being "intially" attracted but then stops returning my phone calls. sometimes I get sex, sometimes I don't.

The problem with this is that I'm self-dependent and I don't know if I can depend on myself anymore. But then the bigger issue arises out of that, and that's WHO can I depend on?

From a checklist of my life, based on what women "supposedly" want in a guy, I have all of that. But I guess if I'm too short (I'm about 5'9 or 5'10) or if my looks aren't like Allen Iverson (which is what this girl told me), I guess nothing else matters?

So then, I guess, does looks DO matter then? Just what am I supposed to do, go get plastic surgery? Go have the doctor attach longer legs to me?

I mean, this was NOT just any old chick. What she said mattered. And now I feel:

> That I drive a chick car and now everytime I drive it I'm getting laughed at inside other people's heads.

> That ALL of my INSECURITIES WERE TRUE, I will NEVER succeed with women. And in thise case, it's because of **** I can't control, being UGLY or too short.

So, it's like, how DO I MOVE ON? How does approaching another girl HELP if she will have the same thoughts?

I mean, I must have (over the last three months) I must have messenged over 300 girls online and approached over 50 in person. That's 350 girls.

I sit here with NO GIRL, no fvck buddies, no friends, no nothing. Absolutely nothing.

It's like IF this was going to work out for me it would have by now, so I feel hopeless. You are NOT talking to a guy that hasnt' DONE anything, I've done the best I could for so long. A very long time. A very very long time. And nothinig has worked.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are only two choices in life. Give up or Keep Trying.
So what's your choice?

And stop gushing your damn emotions so damn much. this is why people think you sound like a woman. You are way to emotional on here...I hope you aren't like this in real life. Because if you are..that might be your biggest problem. I have a buddy like that...its instant chic repellant. Nobody likes an emotional man (except for women who don't want to fvck you and gays who do).

Reaction score
Yeah but Warrior I dont believe in my "product" anymore. It's like sales, I know there's going to be rejection but it should sell EVENTUALLY.

Okay, I don't even think I'm going to sell at all. Warrior, 400 chicks in a short amount of time and nothing?

I want to post pics to you guys but I know there's some guys on here that don't like me that much becuase I'm a little outspoken so I don't want them to turn it against me but I can PM some of you guys though.

Basically what I'm saying is, I know I should keep going but what if my "product" really does svck? In other words, am I just dealing with a bad "customer" or does my product "svck?"

Because if my product svcks then bringing in more customers won't help.

I have the DRIVE to meet women, I'm not nervous or anything when it comes to that. Its just that the relationship or the interaction never goes anywhere.

How do I know it's not ME?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Yeah but Warrior I dont believe in my "product" anymore. It's like sales, I know there's going to be rejection but it should sell EVENTUALLY.

Okay, I don't even think I'm going to sell at all. Warrior, 400 chicks in a short amount of time and nothing?

I want to post pics to you guys but I know there's some guys on here that don't like me that much becuase I'm a little outspoken so I don't want them to turn it against me but I can PM some of you guys though.

Basically what I'm saying is, I know I should keep going but what if my "product" really does svck? In other words, am I just dealing with a bad "customer" or does my product "svck?"

Because if my product svcks then bringing in more customers won't help.

I have the DRIVE to meet women, I'm not nervous or anything when it comes to that. Its just that the relationship or the interaction never goes anywhere.

How do I know it's not ME?
If your brave enough to come on here and tell us all how we are doing it wrong and insult everyone, and then bold enough to come back and ask for help. Then you gotta be brave enuff to take your lumps. Post a pic.

400 women...I would say yah, your doing something wrong and you haven't figured out what it is yet. Time to start over. Start a journal on here and post all of your new interactions in detail so people can give you accurate advice. Time to do the work. Are you ready?

Reaction score
Warrior, yes I am where do I start.

Do I post pics or what? Send you some of the notes I will send to women, what?