Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THIS is how YOU stay out of the friendzone

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wondered why I never ever have been in the friendzone in my whole life even after finding out about its existence after discovering seduction material which alerted me about it.

The reason is because the friendzone is all in your mind (assuming that you are not a guy that refuses to acknowledge his sexuality when dealing with girls). Girls bully you into their own reality when you are in the friendzone. If you don't care about its existence you will not be in it.

The only people that girls say lets just be friends to are guys who talk to them and totally put sex to the very back/deepest recesses of their mind.

The only other time a girl will say lets just be friends is when you directly ask her about going out and even in this instance she might still see you as sexually compatible but might just think you were too forward or she might have a man and be feeling guilty.

The only guys that girls will say lets just be friends to and truly mean it are guys who they can actively see themselves talking to about what her and her girlfriends did and the latest thing that happened in sex and the city.

If they say lets just be friends to any other guy, they do not mean it but are just letting you down lightly or giving you some resistance/testing you. If you agree to the friendship at this point and actually follow through by being friends with the girl and doing ''friendly'' things like being her emotional tampon, you my friend have become sex unworthy in her eyes.

At this point , when a real man hears those words lets just be friends (of course it happened by mistake in his case cos he was too forward but at least he was not deceitful to himself about his sexuality), he will probably just nod dismissively, make a grunting noise that sounds like agreement, but proceed to continue on with his seduction or take his attention away and find other chicks or he will say the most common line on sosuave ''i already have too many friends, blah,blah,blah......''

A simple way to communicate that you are not a pvssy is to take risks in what you say to a chick when you are having a normal conversation. i.e say something that you are thinking but you know she might not like .

I don't mean you should deliberately do this like a pickup robot if you have no differing views with the chick

What I mean is that if you have an opinion, express it without caring too excessively about her thoughts . E.g yesterday I was talking to a girl at work who has a boyfriend and we were talking about where she stays because it is a town just outside my town but my town is more popular and lively.

Our talk had been going agreeably thus far so she probably didn't know here we stood or where to lump me (friend or potential cheating partner). Anyway I said to her that is her town a ghost town or is it lively, or is it in between.

She said that it was in between and then I said '' oh ok so it verges on the point of driving you insane from boredom but just manages to pass by not being entirely boring'' and she said yes. Although that seems innocent enough, silently , the girl will respect the fact that you are not afraid to speak your mind.

When you are talking to a girl, as long as you acknowledge the fact that you would like to fvck her, she will not think of you as a friend, she will see you as a sexual threat at all times.

If you talk to a girl while lying to yourself internally about your intentions for you and her, she will end up lumping you as a friend.

It all comes down to being sexual....its as easy as this, laugh and joke with her but at the back of your mind, say to yourself, if i get you alone I will bang the crap out of you. Make no mistake the girl will be able to tell even though she is laughing and joking and every thing seems calm and cordial on the outside .

If you are sexual, a girl will prefer to stay away from you than ask you to be friends with her always because she knows she will be vulnerable when you are with her. Its clear cut you either fvck her or she stays away cos she knows she will be tempted , she doesn't keep you in limbo.

Am I just key board jockeying? No, I recently got a drunken booty call from a hb8 ( a different girl from the first one I talked about ) who is naturally sexy without makeup (she wears none) but i declined by ignoring her text because she has issues and we work together.( issues being she has had an abortion b4 and thought she was pregnant again plus she has a boyfriend but flirts non stop with me tells me i am stronger than him , playfully touches me and discusses sex with me all the time e.t.c)

Note me and this girl talk like we are friends at work but there is always that subcommunication that I could fvck her if we were left in a room together and this comes through my body language and my internal beliefs (im kind of turned off by her now though, even though the job is temporary)

lol,just realised I spelt, friend wrongly in the thread title , oh well I'm human..........

Last edited:

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to your thread 100% but let's try to summarize and simplify: so, would you say that being 100% honest is the way to avoid just friends zone?

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lokariototal said:
I agree to your thread 100% but let's try to summarize and simplify: so, would you say that being 100% honest is the way to avoid just friends zone?
yes here's how its done

FR: Night working at the bar

Ok so I worked at a popular bar/nightspot yesterday and it was my first time of actually being in a club as a bouncer as opposed to manning the doors of venues all the time so I was in pretty close proximity to the hotties but ironically my best chances for poon came when I was posted to man the smoking area door.

So my social proof on the night is real solid because Im the door man and then this hot white chick in her late twenties is coming outside for a smoke and then I give her the 'look' (albeit subtly). She flicks her hair and then hesitates and stands on the opposite side of the door im posted up on as opposed to fully going outside for a smoke (proximity is the biggest hint you have that will tell you a girl is feeling you).

3 minutes go by and she is smoking but still doesn't go outside completely so I decide fuk it im going in (into conversation that is).

me: so what is this some kind of christmas party thing thats going on inside cos im seeing guys dressed up as mario and luigi and captain America?

sexy b1tch: I don't know you know, could be a christmas do but me im just having a normal night out with friends. But I do know we will be having our own christmas do later on and going to lennies resturant

me: ok.... wheres that anyway?

sexy b1tch: its in xxyz place

me:oh ok ,you from here ?

sexy b1tch: yes...

random hot chick: your chatting up the bouncer

me: she's guilty as charged

sexy b1tch:.......... (in hindsight I might have made her feel responsible for the interaction here and should have just chuckled at what the other chick said)

sexy b1tch: is done with cigarette and goes back into bar

*random fight breaks out inside bar and we end up chucking out some guy who proceeds to take off his shirt and reveal a really perfectly chiselled body (no homo , must have been steroids causing him to be so aggressive)*.

sexy b1tch comes outside and sees me in the thick of the action (thus respiking her interest level) and then when the trouble maker has been isolated holds my arm .

sexy b1tch: you have to protect me from him im sure hes on steroids

me: *holds her close* , don't worry I'll protect you from the Big bad man

holding her close was kino which led to her seeing it was okay to interact more with me (thanks pook w0manese!)

sexy b1tch:puts santa hat on my head

me: takes it off and chuckles (in hindsight i could have said '' don't be naughty or I'll be naughty'' and then groped her butt cause she was fully ready to welcome all kino at this point)

I later get busy and lose sight of her and she is talking to someone else.

If I wanted to go for sex that night heres what I could have done;

Its all about logistics so when I was talking to her while keeping my sexuality up, I could have asked questions in between all the small talk to know if i could get an F that same night such as:

- so who you here with tonight?
Lets you know if she is with a massive entourage and if it will be easy to separate her from them. Also ask whether she lives with any of them so you know if she will be potentially busy even after the night ends.

- so you live around here? - when she says yes you go deeper by asking whereabouts so you know whether her place or yours would be closer for an F

- So what are you up to after the night? when she says '' nothing'' , say something like; '' I can't stand for that , sounds borin, im feelin like partying we should totally party after the night ends if you don't find anyone here tonight whos up for one'' then get her digits or give her yours and tell her to text you if she doesn't find someone who is up for a party.

If you successfully get her digits and she texts you or you call her and she answers, congrats you have a tentative lay. Then you tell her about an after party at yours ( a fake one of course) or ask her to invite you to hers for a bulsh1t reason.

I read somewhere i can't clearly remember that it doesn't matter if you lie about the after party cos as long as you are fun and having fun, the girl will not care if you were lying.

If you manage to pull the girl out of the club then make sure you kino her constantly and talk to her about random bullsh1t all the way to your crib so she has no time to use logical reasoning and is trapped in a fantasy world for the time being. (kino here meaning holding her waist confidently as you guys walk together e.t.c)

Also if you were to try this out, realise that I had social proof so the girls came to me, in your case what would serve you best is if you are subtly on the lookout for females who are in close proximity and giving subtle IOIs (proximity can also sometimes be an IOI). You can then use a common denominator (something goin on around both of you e.g hey you having a good night?).

If you take into account, girls that are feeling/choosing you before opening them, your successful opening rate will be 90% and above and then it will be up to you to lead things to your desired outcome.

Also realise that you never have to say anything groundbreaking or witty to chicks to get them, you just have to lead the interaction where you want it, using normal human conversation and ironically when you don’t put yourself under pressure to say something ‘'smooth’’, the smoothness will flow naturally like a gushing waterfall.

All you need do is think of times when you had girls attracted but missed their comeons, you were most likely in the moment and not overthinking things/tactically planning in your mind. You were most likely talking to them about stuff that would be considered boring or generic such as ’’ what school are you in’’. But ..... that is what works : not being outcome dependent

The rest is up to you gentlemen..........

Last edited:

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to clear some things up cos i realised after gaining some more clarity 2 days ago, that this thread did not represent the full picture. Here are my corrections;

YAboi said:
I always wondered why I never ever have been in the friendzone in my whole life even after finding out about its existence after discovering seduction material which alerted me about it.

The reason is because the friendzone is all in your mind (assuming that you are not a guy that refuses to acknowledge his sexuality when dealing with girls). Girls bully you into their own reality when you are in the friendzone. If you don't care about its existence you will not be in it.

The only people that girls say lets just be friends to are guys who talk to them and totally put sex to the very back/deepest recesses of their mind.
- If you do this (internally deny that you have sexual feelings for her) and lie to the girl through your external actions (act like a friend only), you will be catgorised as a 'girlfriend'

- If you do this (internally deny that you have sexual feelings for her) but your external actions are sexual (you show your intention by asking her out) she will be slightly confused but see you as a sexual being who is a gentleman who does not want sex NOW and wants to take things slow and thus you will be categorised as relationship material.

- On the flip side if you do the opposite of whats quoted above i.e you accept you will like to fvck the girl internally and you demonstrate this externally by being honest and flirty in your conversation, you will be seen as sex worthy without having to have a relationship i.e you become the bad boy women love.

YAboi said:
The only other time a girl will say lets just be friends is when you directly ask her about going out and even in this instance she might still see you as sexually compatible but might just think you were too forward or she might have a man and be feeling guilty.
- In this case you were honest with the girl both through your body language and your actions (asking her out)

YAboi said:
A simple way to communicate that you are not a pvssy is to take risks in what you say to a chick when you are having a normal conversation. i.e say something that you are thinking but you know she might not like .

I don't mean you should deliberately do this like a pickup robot if you have no differing views with the chick

What I mean is that if you have an opinion, express it without caring too excessively about her thoughts .

Our talk had been going agreeably thus far so she probably didn't know here we stood or where to lump me (friend or potential cheating partner). Anyway I said to her that is her town a ghost town or is it lively, or is it in between.

She said that it was in between and then I said '' oh ok so it verges on the point of driving you insane from boredom but just manages to pass by not being entirely boring'' and she said yes. Although that seems innocent enough, silently , the girl will respect the fact that you are not afraid to speak your mind.
- This was by no means a great example, you basically need to subconsciously make it known you are sexually attracted by using your body language and then externally showing it by flirting.

You then complete the sequence/mating dance by asking the girl out i.e lead the convo in the direction you want (towards gettin the number for a relationship, sex , e.t.c) while interspersing moments of kino, fun through flirty emotional conversation (moderate ****y funny) and some mundane conversation at the beginning of the conversation (small talk) to get things going .

I was wrong to say in my second post in this thread, that you should just talk about mundane stuff. Only if the girl likes you that she will agree to your proposal if you have bored her silly with normal conversation.

YAboi said:
When you are talking to a girl, as long as you acknowledge the fact that you would like to fvck her, she will not think of you as a friend, she will see you as a sexual threat at all times.

If you talk to a girl while lying to yourself internally about your intentions for you and her, she will end up lumping you as a friend.
- The part above in bold is true but if you do the opposite which is, you accept that you will like to fvck a girl internally but externally you act like a friend, she will see you as a dishonest creep so what you need to do is show your intentions on the outside as well , by flirting and asking her out.

YAboi said:
It all comes down to being sexual....its as easy as this, laugh and joke with her but at the back of your mind, say to yourself, if i get you alone I will bang the crap out of you. Make no mistake the girl will be able to tell even though she is laughing and joking and every thing seems calm and cordial on the outside .
As I have said above , you will need to flirt on the outside and then ask her out or else this ^ will go nowhere.

In order to become an expert at doing what I have described above; read my last post which is HERE on pg 3 of The Book Recommendation thread

The concept of honesty which will get you in a girls' pants faster, can be learnt by following the link given in this THREAD

In summary, using the knowledge in this thread, you will be able to stay out of the friendzone forever but, it will then be up to you to make a move and sieze the day by asking the girl out . This will then lead you to enter the sex zone.......

Last edited:

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What this really all boils down to is that in the end, every man needs to strive to live his life honestly. AFC's don't do this. They live dishonestly because they are afraid of others.

When you live and speak honestly, alot of things will fall into place. Not everything mind you, but you will struggle much less than before.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i read the OPs post about throwing that dude out of the bar one night. You dont think that had anything to do with spiking the girl's IL? Girls like physical guys who are tough and don't take sh!t. It had nothing to do with you "just being close to her" or "just saying whatever you want." You had status there, as a bouncer. And as we all know status is a something all girls love.

Exhumed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls put guys in the friendzone all the time for any number of reasons. She wants to hook up with another guy in the same social circle but doesn't want to hook up with both and be labeled a slut, she sees a guy as low status, she's simply not attracted to him...you can flirt all you want, it's always a good idea, but you might still occasionally be friendzoned.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
Girls put guys in the friendzone all the time for any number of reasons. She wants to hook up with another guy in the same social circle but doesn't want to hook up with both and be labeled a slut, she sees a guy as low status, she's simply not attracted to him...you can flirt all you want, it's always a good idea, but you might still occasionally be friendzoned.
You are a very wise man my friend , Very very intelligent. nice post

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too much talking gets you in the friendzone forget all this other crap.... if u want the p*ssy stop trying to take everything...stop being the dependent variable.....if she wont give u the cut then move to a girl who will....

simple as that....i've spoken 10 words to a girl and .f.u.ked so that just lets you know how this work...girls like di.cks.....because d.icks likee p.u.ssy

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
too much talking gets you in the friendzone forget all this other crap.... if u want the p*ssy stop trying to take everything...stop being the dependent variable.....if she wont give u the cut then move to a girl who will....

That's the key !!! Be independent !

simple as that....i've spoken 10 words to a girl and .f.u.ked so that just lets you know how this work...girls like di.cks.....because d.icks likee p.u.ssy
So simple but so forgotten

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited did a show on this a couple of weeks ago. Basically he briefed us on another reason why some guys get hit with a SURPRISE friendzone. He says that in those cases, a girl who is stuck between two guys has finally chose one.

And YOU ain't it.

P

perseverance

The friend zone doesn't bother me if a says "Let's just be friends", I say "okay then. :)" and BLAM she is kicked out of my life forever, hahaha!

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a little secret......life interaction with ur fellow humans has to do with force fields. if u are shy of women practice feeling and sensing the energy in the air around u. this energy comes from ur thoughts and people do not feel the tenseness in the air until they look into ur eyes and see all the chaos there. When next u go up to a chick, just talk and relax and own whatever comes out of ur mouth whether it sounds interesting or not. this is why some supposed losers get chicks. Because their vibrations are peaceful and they are ok with the silences that occur in the conversation and they avert their eyes casually if the moment could potentially be about to become tense. Conversely, being ok with keeping eye contact is another trait they practice when the situation actually calls for panic or at least all signs say it should. If you can master just looking in the face of women and own ur desire...u don't even have to look horny just be ok with looking in the face of a woman.PUA knowledge says that women are highly sensitive to body language but this makes guys who read this stuff to get scared and think of getting the girl as a conflict situation.The guys who get girls the right way are not bothering about if they are at an angle that makes the girl uncomfortable. My point is PUA knowledge helps in knowing when not to move too close to a girl but real world knowledge dictates that you act first and then use your PUA knowledge to correct yourself as you go along in every single interaction. inexperienced guy - fumbles and thinks too much about his fumblings and what to do next and is so sure he has lost his chance that he pulls away and accepts defeat instead of not caring and just being present and ok with the moment....don't be a perfectionist, it does not help in dating. experienced guy=fumbles as well (bet ur surprised) and corrects himself naturally and seamlessly simply by being ok with his fumbling, ignoring it, and carrying on. This is the difference. if say you are talking in a group of 2 boys and two girls, realise that everybody gives off waves which the comfortable people in the group ignore, the jocks try to dominate by pushing theirs on everyone else , while the nervous people are hyper aware of their waves and everyone else's around them. ignore or accept the waves.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Its funny, there's a girl trying to LJBF me right now and I simply will not allow it, she's getting VERY angry and frustrated lol. I just refuse to stop hitting on her and talking about sex. I think she does like me but there are so many barriers(long distance, social circle) that she'd rather just keep me around for the fan club.
hahahaahahaha I like the fact that she's getting pissed. She might jump on you one day if u keep that up