Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True? Skinny girls like big guys and fat girls like skinny guys?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not skinny, but I'm lean. Little (very) fat on my sides (if you wanna call them love handles) and the rest is just toned. I gave up trying to gain mass as it became a full-time job. My BMI rating is 20.8.

But it seems many girls (especially skinny or petite women) all go for guys 200lbs+. Attraction is not a choice, so I know if my game is right, she could possibly go against what her conscious brain says she like. But what do you think about this "myth". Do big guys automatically get more attraction from females?

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
so called "skinny" guys with muscular frames actually have it best. What women find attractive is usually a toned, slightly muscular frame. Hence bodies like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've hooked up with several women who, over the course of knowing them, told me that they "normally go for bigger guys" and I'm in great shape but very thin (6'0 150 lbs). Super fit women tend to go for fit guys (because let's face it, it's more than just a look.... it's a lifestyle), and being a jacked dude is a pretty good display of super fitness.

I'm a skinny guy and I'll never date a fat chick. Plenty of fat chicks hit on me though, which is almost insulting because they think that they can get with what I've got.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Do big guys automatically get more attraction from females?
Generally speaking, yes. Specifically speaking, it is the bigger, "CUT" guys that girls salivate over.

Don't confuse a skinny with "lean" or "wiry", however. Skinny denotes somebody who's unbecomingly thin; whereas lean and wiry denote thinness that isn't wholly unattractive.

And I don't know why fat girls find skinny guys so appealing. I thought they would prefer guys of similar proportions to make themselves feel smaller. :confused:

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a rather petite lady and i do like big bulky guys. He has to have a big chest and long arms, doesnt have to be toned or anything, just big, but for me, its cause i can imagine what an embrace in those arms and resting against that chest would feel like.... truly divine.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
I am a rather petite lady and i do like big bulky guys. He has to have a big chest and long arms, doesnt have to be toned or anything, just big, but for me, its cause i can imagine what an embrace in those arms and resting against that chest would feel like.... truly divine.
That's the kind of stuff I hear from petite girls. Maybe times will change, and thin/toned will be in again.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When do women feel "more secure" with a bigger guy? Are they talking about in the bedroom? Walking down a dark alley? Would a woman feel unprotected if she was dating Bruce Lee?

Being bigger doesn't necessarily mean anything...a gun can stop anybody. I could understand if a girl is into getting manhandled in the bedroom and want the guy to flip her all around, but other than that....what else is to this theory?

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a pretty big guy not that tall but broad shouldered etc, 5'10" 185-190 depending on how often i hit the gym that week Haha. im not tone but im not fat....just big is how id put it. and girls i hookup with always tell me how they "love it" when i hug them/throw them around in bed because "they feel so much smaller" than me

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
Im a pretty big guy not that tall but broad shouldered etc, 5'10" 185-190 depending on how often i hit the gym that week Haha. im not tone but im not fat....just big is how id put it. and girls i hookup with always tell me how they "love it" when i hug them/throw them around in bed because "they feel so much smaller" than me
Now that's what I'm talkin bout ;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
When do women feel "more secure" with a bigger guy? Are they talking about in the bedroom? Walking down a dark alley? Would a woman feel unprotected if she was dating Bruce Lee?

Being bigger doesn't necessarily mean anything...a gun can stop anybody. I could understand if a girl is into getting manhandled in the bedroom and want the guy to flip her all around, but other than that....what else is to this theory?

See what you did there? You used logic. Do you think women don't know a gun can stop anybody? Of course they know that. It's about how that bigger or taller guy makes her "FEEL". She FEELS secure. Women work off how things make them FEEL. It's not reality, its FEELING.

The key is to make a woman FEEL secure with you. She can look past height or weight if you can give her that same FEELING.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere - our ingrained preferences change far slower than our lifestyles.

Well with breast pumps and formula your baby won't starve even with a flat girl, and dying during child birth is extremely rare for any woman in modern society.

Yet, most of us still like curvy hips and nice tits.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what's the verdict? Does a lean guy have MUCH fewer chances than a bigger guy?