Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Non good looking pua's teach and demo infield these days?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David X does. He's 59, fat, grey, ugly and does not wear fashionable clothes....yet he can still pull hot girls easily.

Check out www.davidxdating.com.

For $5000 (plus expenses - to be paid by you), he will meet you in New York, Montreal or Toronto and you get lunch with him, followed by an afternoon of daytime approaches on the street and then a night of bar/club approaches.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
David X does. He's 59, fat, grey, ugly and does not wear fashionable clothes....yet he can still pull hot girls easily.

Check out www.davidxdating.com.

For $5000 (plus expenses - to be paid by you), he will meet you in New York, Montreal or Toronto and you get lunch with him, followed by an afternoon of daytime approaches on the street and then a night of bar/club approaches.
seems like a scam. Would never pay that much money to someone for dating advice. For one, half of the "dating couches" and "pua gurus" are scam artists.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a Buddy who paid $1,500 for phone consulations with David X, his inner game was down because he wasn't getting successs, after talking to David X he started doing crap like this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162367

David X is regraded as one of the best in terms of Direct Game, he was even featured in "The Game" by Neil Strauss. I don't believe he taught my buddy to do that, I believe my bud just got desperate but who knows

I always liked Mehow's infield footage the shiit inspired me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx_kUb3Lguk&feature=player_profilepage
^^only problem is, sometimes he is too "routine-based" but he is a ugly guy who gets it in ROFL

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingy said:
does he actually approach?
Yes, he demonstrates approaches for students.

Kal0051 said:
seems like a scam. Would never pay that much money to someone for dating advice. For one, half of the "dating couches" and "pua gurus" are scam artists.
No, it's not a scam. David X is the real deal, unlike most 'PUA gurus' who are just conning people. David developed his skillset with women long before the PUA community existed, making him the best around.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why Mehow is successful but I'm not overly fussed on his game. He doesn't seem overly charming or charismatic, and the type of girls he gets kinda reflects that (uncharismatic and lacking character).

I wouldn't be overly worried if he stumbled upon any of my girls.

As for David X. That's crazy money. He could be the real deal but if you're desperate enough to pay that kinda money in the first place then a day with him isn't going to fix those problems.