Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I miss something here?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I was recently approached by an attractive, early 30's(I think she said 31 or 32) blonde from London. I would've easily put this b*tch in the 9/10 category on the looks scale, but she had a big nose which brought her down to about an 8 - 8 1/2. Totally f*ckable. Killer bod(slim, hour-glass figure, nice legs, toned, fit, etc.). She was dressed sexy; wearing tight petal-pushers, heels, etc. Again, like I usually attract, typical trendy chick. Some guy kept relentlessly hitting on her, but she kept rejecting him. So, I'm chilling back, leaning back, sitting on one of the dancing blocks. She's standing maybe 10-15 feet away from me. She starts looking at me and holds her stare. I look back and lock eyes with her, and crack a smile. She smiles back and walks right up to me. She starts chatting away, really close..her mouth is literally right on my neck as she's talking, I can feel her lips. We talk for maybe 10 minutes, maybe more, I don't know. Finally I'm like "I'm going to dance, come dance with me". She doesn't accept, so I say something like, "If you wanna come, you can come". She doesn't. So I go off and dance, she moves to the other side of the club and starts dancing on her own. I pay her no attention and do my own thing. Fifteen minutes goes by, and she finally comes up to me and starts dancing. Not close in to me though. I move in and start dancing close to her. Eventually, I'm making out with this chick. I'm cracking jokes with this chick about something specific and she seems like she's loving it..the joke turns into a role-play with the both of us. Anyhow, it's gotta be around 3:30 A.M. and her friend is about to go home with some guy she just met. She tells me she'll be right back, she wants to walk her friend out and say goodbye. She comes back, now all alone, and we go to town and start lip-locking(making out) some more. It's now about 3:55 A.M., five minutes before the club is about to shut down. I grab her hand and tell her, "Let's get out of here". She doesn't oblidge one bit, doesn't even ask where we're going. We walk out of the club, and I'm starving at this point, so I'm like, "I'm hungry, I want to get some pizza." We walk to the pizzeria which is like 2 blocks away. As we're walking, in conversation, I mention to her, "We'll hang out". She replies and tells me, "I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks". Now, I'm thinking to myself, "Ok, that's 2 weeks from now, so what?, we have plenty of time to do the deed(have sex) before she leaves". I kinda take it as a red-flag, as if she's not interested, but tell myself, "Maybe I'm looking too deep into it". So we get to the pizzeria. Since I was already getting a slice, I figured I'd ask her of she wanted one too, but she declined(although I fed her a couple of pieces of mine). So, as I'm eating my pizza, I tell her, "We'll exchange numbers". But again, i get the, same response as before, "I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks." Now, "the moving to London" part is true, she had mentioned that to me early on in the night, so I know that part is true...BUT I'm thinking to myself, "So what, that's 2 WEEKS from now, we have plenty of time to have sex 50 million times between now and then". So, I think to myself, "This chick is isn't interested, she's just trying to string me along. Here some chick walked out of the club with me and is hanging out with me, sitting in a pizzeria with me, past 4 A.M., but doesn't seem to want to exchange numbers. Damn I'm a magnet for attention wh*res." So, at this point, I'm kinda in shock, so I pause for about 10 seconds after she gives me that line again. I clam up at this point(I've never had a chick make it this difficult to exchange numbers with me before). Not knowing what to do at this point, I pretend to divert my attention to something else at this point. I pretend as if I'm looking out of the window at something. After about ten seconds, I tell her, "Shoot", meaning give me your number, I'll put it in my cell phone. She gives it to me. So, we leave the pizzeria, maybe 5 mintues later. I walk her to her to her apartment, as my car is on the way. We get to her apartment, make out for about 30 seconds, and then I'm like, "Let me get out of here". As I'm about to walk away, she tells me, "Just remember, you have nice eyes"(she told me that earlier in the night too). So immediately, I think to myself, "Yep, this chick has no plans of getting together if she's telling me this", further confirming to me that she had no interest. Plus, she didn't even invite me up to her apartment, while I was right standing right there in front of it, which further solidified my stance that she didn't wanna do the deed(have sex). And that was how we left off. I never called her.

Now, I'm almost positive this woman wasn't interested, but maybe there's some slight chance in actuality she was, I just missed something though. But I highly, highly, highly, doubt it. I just wanna be on the safe side though and ask all the experienced guys of the forum, if I missed something here?

Last edited:

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to have a one night stand with u except you didnt catch on. U should of been a little more aggressive and tried to get inside her apartment instead waiting for an invite.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ is correct. You over analyzed this too much. She wanted a ONS with you but you blew it because you're busy thinking about getting her number. Her telling you she leaves in two weeks is a clue for you to ACT FAST if you want something from her. But you blew it. I would call her and take her to a bar or somewhere for a drink. No DATE. Just a drink like a 'friend'.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
^^ is correct. You over analyzed this too much. She wanted a ONS with you but you blew it because you're busy thinking about getting her number. Her telling you she leaves in two weeks is a clue for you to ACT FAST if you want something from her. But you blew it. I would call her and take her to a bar or somewhere for a drink. No DATE. Just a drink like a 'friend'.
Thats one common theme I noticed with alot of guys on this site. I dont know if its because I worked many years in Nightclubs or what but when I met a chick(especially a drunk one) the goal was to bang her THAT night. It seems like dudes here naturally go for a number and try to follow up the next day and what not. I wouldnt ask for a number unless I banged her or got a BJ. Whats the point of following up if she didnt put out? I mean Im not trying to find ms. right My goal was ms. right-now.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Edger,
Dark God and Squirrels are on the money,you blew it by over analysing....Women are ruled by emotions,she liked you and for a girl like that performing a trick is about as significant as shaking your hand...to comment on your eyes suggests she was building your confidence...was she supposed to grab your lapels and drag you screaming into her apartment?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
edger said:
I was recently approached by an attractive, early 30's(I think she said 31 or 32) blonde from London. I would've easily put this b*tch in the 9/10 category on the looks scale, but she had a big nose which brought her down to about an 8 - 8 1/2. Totally f*ckable. Killer bod(slim, hour-glass figure, nice legs, toned, fit, etc.). She was dressed sexy; wearing tight petal-pushers, heels, etc. Again, like I usually attract, typical trendy chick. Some guy kept relentlessly hitting on her, but she keeps rejecting him. So, I'm chilling back, leaning back, sitting on one of the dancing blocks. She's standing maybe 10-15 feet away from me. She starts looking at me and holds her stare. I look back and lock eyes with her, and crack a smile. She smiles back and walks right up to me. She starts chatting away, really close..her mouth is literally right on my neck as she's talking, I can feel her lips. We talk for maybe 10 minutes, maybe more, I don't know. Finally I'm like "I'm going to dance, come dance with me". She doesn't accept, so I say something like, "If you wanna come, you can come". She doesn't. So I go off and dance, she moves to the other side of the club and starts dancing on her own. I pay her no attention and do my own thing. Fifteen minutes goes by, and she finally comes up to me and starts dancing. Not close in to me though. I move in and start dancing close to her. Eventually, I'm making out with this chick. I'm cracking jokes with this chick and she seems like she's loving it..it turns into a role-play with the both of us I guess you could say. Anyhow, it's gotta be around 3:30 A.M. and her friend is about to go home with some guy she just met. She tells me she'll be right back, she wants to walk her friend out and say goodbye. She comes back, now all alone, and we go to town and start lip-locking(making out) some more. It's now about 3:55 A.M., five minutes before the club is about to shut down. I grab her hand and tell her, "Let's get out of here". She doesn't oblidge one bit, doesn't even ask where we're going. We wallk out of the club, and I'm starving at this point, so I'm like, "I'm hungry, I want to get some pizza." We walk to the pizzeria which is like 2 blocks away.
You're golden up until about now. A couple weeks before I busted my leg into 3 pieces, I was in a bar/club and dragged this girl out next-door to get ice cream. If her friend didn't come in making a scene I'm almost certain I could've gotten some. Damn shame...what a waste of good ice cream. She was a tall thing, wearing this sheer dress...ohh man it was like she was nekkid.

As we're walking, in conversation, I mention to her, "We'll hang out". She replies and tells me, "I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks". Now, I'm thinking to myself, "Ok, that's 2 weeks from now, so what?, we have plenty of time to do the deed(have sex) befoe she leaves".
Yeah...like tonight. Get your pizza, pop a breath-mint, and head back to her flat. What she's saying here is, "I want d!ck. Tonight." Although if you hook up with her, something more may eventually come of it, her key goal tonight is getting laid. If you can't satisfy her, she'll find someone who can.

I kinda take it as a red-flag, as if she's not interested, but tell myself, "Maybe I'm looking too deep into it".
And you are.

So we get to the pizzeria. Since I was already getting a slice, I figured I'd ask her of she wanted one too, but she declined(although I fed her a couple of pieces of mine). So, as I'm eating my pizza, I tell her, "We'll exchange numbers". But again, i get the, same response as before, "I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks."
In other words, "Are we going to f**k tonight or not??"

Now, "the moving to London" part is true, she had mentioned that to me early on in the night, so I know that part is true...BUT I'm thinking to myself, "So what, that's 2 WEEKS from now, we have plenty of time to have sex 50 million times between now and then".
But she doesn't WANT to have sex for the next two weeks. She wants to have sex NOW. You have to strike while the iron is hot...if you wait, she will sober up, guilt-trip herself, and reconsider. She wants to be f*cked NOW, while she's still turned on enough to override her social conditioning. Why do you insist on delaying?

So, I think to myself, "This chick is isn't interested, she's just trying to string me along. Here some chick walked out of the club with me and is hanging out with me, sitting in a pizzeria with me, past 4 A.M., but doesn't seem to want to exchange numbers.
F**K numbers. Numbers aren't worth jack in the bar-scene unless you 1) close or 2) move to close and get blocked. Neither of which is the case. You're not even MOVING to close. She WANTS to close. She's READY for you.

Skip the small talk...the money has already changed hands. By leaving her friend and leaving with you, she has already indicated intent to close. You are now WASTING her time...and yours, if sex is what you're after. If you WEREN'T after sex, then you probably shouldn't have extracted her in the FIRST place...you should have left her in the club where she COULD find a man who was willing to close.

Now you have dragged her out into a pizzeria, she's not even hungry, and it's looking more and more like you have NO intention of f*cking her...instead you want to play games with her. She's GONE in two weeks. She doesn't have time to get into a dating deal with you...it's a waste of her time since nothing can come of it once she's gone anyway. She wants a stud to ride.

Damn I'm a magnet for attention wh*res." So, at this point, I'm kinda in shock, so I pause for about 10 seconds after she gives me that line again. I clam up at this point(I've never had a chick make it this difficult to exchange numbers with me before). Not knowing what to do at this point, I pretend to divert my attention to something else at this point. I pretend as if I'm looking out of the window at something.
Oh that's ALL she needs...her potential sex-partner for the night is apparently plagued by emotional problems, staring out the window and looking lovelorn. At this point, she's thinking, "Is he gay?? Am I not attractive?? Or is he just out of his fool mind??" By now, she's probably out of "state" and just wants to get home. She'll try again tomorrow to get f*cked...SOME guy out there has to want it.

After about ten seconds, I'll tell her, "Shoot", meaning give me your number, I'll put it in my cell phone. She gives it to me.
This is resignation at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a fake.

So, we leave the pizzeria, maybe 5 mintues later. I walk her to her to her apartment, as my car is on the way. We get to her apartment,
Come on...CLOSE IT!!

make out for about 30 seconds,
Atta boy...now CLOSE THE DEAL.

and then I'm like, "Let me get out of here".
In the words of Darth Vader....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

As I'm about to walk away, she tells me, "Just remember, you have nice eyes"(she told me that earlier in the night too). So immediately, I think to myself, "Yep, this chick has no plans of getting together if she's telling me this",
No, she doesn't, and never did. But you could've gotten laid.

further confirming to me that she had no interest. Plus, she didn't even invite me up to her apartment, while I was right standing right there in front of it, which further solidified my stance that she didn't wanna do the deed(have sex).
After you badgered her for her phone number and a follow-up date, then sat there and pouted looking out the window of some sh!tty pizzeria, she was probably all but beat at that point. If YOU had initiated at the door, she may have given in, but by that time, chances are your prior behavior had caused her "make him wait" reflex and all her social conditioning to kick in. Honestly, she probably just wanted OUT at that point. Now her friend is off being railed, and she has the option of going home alone, or being with this affection-starved mental-case who doesn't seem, as R Kelly says, "Wise enough to know".

And that was how we left off. I never called her.

Now, I'm almost positive this woman wasn't interested, but maybe there's some slight chance in actuality she was, I just missed something though. But I highly, highly, highly, doubt it. I just wanna be on the safe side though and ask all the experienced guys of the forum, if I miss something here?
It's OK...consider this a learning experience. Don't go for a number when you can get a f*ck that night, and don't put off till tomorrow what you can f*ck today.

Let's be straight here...you don't want numbers. You want p*ssy. Don't take numbers when p*ssy is being offered.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Let's be straight here...you don't want numbers. You want p*ssy. Don't take numbers when p*ssy is being offered.
Exactly. P*ssy should be first on the list of priorities when meeting a woman at a club, especially if she's giving heavy buying signals.

It's not quite the same as meeting a woman at a church, LOL.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
Exactly. P*ssy should be first on the list of priorities when meeting a woman at a club, especially if she's giving heavy buying signals.

It's not quite the same as meeting a woman at a church, LOL.
EXACTLY. A lotta times chicks are drunk and will do Sh*t they regret...be that regret. :rockon:

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pizza lol

Sorry dude, you blew it. You have to understand the difference between real attention wh0res and girls who don't want to have to spell everything out for you.

Waiting for HER to take the lead is a huge problem. Remember assume the sale? Do it. Close, get what you want, stop living in your head, and see someone professionally about these emotional reactions you're having, because you're overreacting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I think to myself, "This chick is isn't interested, she's just trying to string me along. Here some chick walked out of the club with me and is hanging out with me, sitting in a pizzeria with me, past 4 A.M., but doesn't seem to want to exchange numbers. Damn I'm a magnet for attention wh*res."
A distinction needs to be made here. An attention wh0re would have lapped up your attention in the club, for all to see, but ultimately shot you down. Your "attention" in the pizzeria has little or no value to her, especially at 4 a.m. when everyone is on their way home.

She wasn't wh0ring for attention - she was wh0ring for sex, with you. The fact that she trailed you out of the club and waited for you while you scarfed down pizza means she was waiting for YOU to push the envelope. As a man, you push it as far as it can go (throbbing, mind blowing sex), and if she protests or pulls an about-face, then you can get her digits and go home if you think it's worth it.

It's smart to avoid attention wh0res, but give yourself a little credit....this chick wanted you pronto, no questions asked. It's probably happened to all of us.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell u something TS when u meet a chick at a club and she blows off her friends to leave with u SHE WANTS U BAD. Its should be some easy azz after that.

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
Clear cut attention wh0re.

You sometimes have to use narcissistic assh0le game to win with them.

Her: I'm moving in two weeks

You: You are? Well then I guess we'll have to have as much sex as possible then before you do.

Her: Haha what makes you think I'd want to have sex with you?

You: Eh you're right. I don't think you have what it takes to handle me.

Then you get up from the table pay your bill and proceed to walk out the door slowly without even saying goodbye to her or anything at all.

If she's a true AW after all, the abandonment you trigger in her will cause her to quickly catch up to you begging to prove herself.

"A distinction needs to be made here. An attention wh0re would have lapped up your attention in the club, for all to see, but ultimately shot you down. Your "attention" in the pizzeria has little or no value to her, especially at 4 a.m. when everyone is on their way home"

He passed the attention wh0re test in the club by giving her no attention at which point she came and danced by him.

Every time he did not give her the expected attention she was waiting for she got closer to him.

Again clear cut attention wh0re.

Edger's attention became valueable to her by passing so many of her tests which is why she followed him to the pizzaria. She wanted to see if he was the real deal and could game her out of her panties playing to her pathology.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time he did not give her the expected attention she was waiting for she got closer to him.
If that's your definition of "attention wh0re," then it encompasses the entire female population of earth. I don't disagree, but it's my understanding that an AW is a chick who feeds off attention from pathetic betas without giving up the p*ssy. This woman was ready to give up the p*ssy.

He used sound game on the predictable behavior of a female - until it came time to take her home and nail her.

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
"If that's your definition of "attention wh0re," then it encompasses the entire female population of earth."

I wouldn't say that.

Normal women who might talk to you slightly as part of normal social circle banter will not be effected by you suddenly cutting off attention like an attention wh0re would be.

They'll just assume you aren't interested and talk to someother guy.

"I don't disagree, but it's my understanding that an AW is a chick who feeds off attention from pathetic betas without giving up the p*ssy. This woman was ready to give up the p*ssy."

Yes, attention wh0res feed off the attention of betas without giving up the pvssy but its because the betas keep giving them non stop attention thinking this will get them into the attention wh0res pants. Only the DJ behavior of withdrawing attention and in so doing awakening the AW's abandoment fears will get them jumping on your rod.

She became hot for him finally after she initially froze him out and danced on the other side of the club because he acted uneffected by her initial freeze out and started dancing and paying attention to everyone but her which turns an AW on like nothing else.

"He used sound game on the predictable behavior of a female - until it came time to take her home and nail her."

In the end yes he fvcked up.

Had he known it was an attention wh0re he could've just made some clever comment to get close to her face and then lay the kiss on her and go from there. (aliasguy has a good technique for this where he says something about a woman's earring as an excuse to supposedly take a closer look at it, he blows lightly in the chick's ear and ends up slowly backing away and transitioning that into a kiss...thats a rough idea of his tactic but for anyone interested in the exact technique trudge through his post history until you find it)

Histrionic Personality Disordered women which are also known as AW's here want to see themselves as the innocent victims of desire which in other words means they want to be taken so they can blame the man for their getting their freak on with him. Normal women do this at times too to aleviate guilt but HPD's do this all of the time since its important for them to feel pure in a childlike sense even though they are anything but pure.

Also it didn't matter to her that there was no one around to feed off the attention of at the pizzaria late at night because edger's attention is all that mattered to her at that point. In short he was what she was feeding off of in the attention wh0re sense.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far guys. To all who are wondering why I went for the number exchange with her, I'll be totally honest, I did so as a defense shielding mechanism, just in case I were to get blown out if I suggested going back to my place..so instead I suggested hanging out, and then later, the number exchange. Then after she gave me the "moving back to London in 2 weeks" line twice, it especially made me reluctant to try and escalate the situation to the bedroom. By that point, I was thrown off. Every single one night stand I've had(I'm only at 6 thus far), the woman had always made it easy for me, by bluntly telling me she wanted to go home with me. Unfortunately though, this womans cue/hint that she wanted to f*ck that night, was a rather poor one in my opinion...what she could have done, was suggest that I come up to her apartment for some drinks or something, or whatever. Her "I'm moving to London in 2 weeks" didn't register with me whatsoever. My buddy mentioned the same thing that you guys are mentioning, that her line was a translation to "I want to ride you tonight". Like I said, I never caught on to it at all, it went right over my head. It's too vague to be understood in my opinion. Not for anything, but women really need to start communicating better if they wanna get laid and make their cues/hints a little more obvious. I'm not saying they necessarily need to come out and say, "I want to have sex with you tonight", but for f*cks sake, at least say something along the lines of, "come in, have a drink" or whatever. In the end we both got the shaft, due to poor, vague communcation on her part. She could have gotten laid, but blew it, all because she'd rather have been vague. Dumbass twit.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the man, it's your job to lead. Blame your weak game, not the woman.

For me, as soon as I hear "I'm from out of town; I'm leaving in X days/weeks" I think "holiday lay, yay!" and start planning logistics in my head.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where that girl asked George to come up for coffee, and he said "uh, no, If I drink coffee how I'll be up all night."

Then of course he realized like two days later that she didn't mean coffee at all.

"I'm going back to london in two weeks" = "don't treat me like a girl you'd start a relationship with, just bone me"

"you have nice eyes" = "please fukk me."

And um, girls always speak in vague language. Get used to it. You blew a prime opportunity for an easy lay, don't blame her.

You sound like those tourists that go overseas and get pissed because nobody speaks english. If you wanna pull a$$, you gotta learn the female speak.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger-

You were too scared to do what she was expecting. She wanted sex, you were too scared to do it, whether you think you were or not.

Now, if you never wanted sex, fine. Then you should have left everything at the club after you got the ego boost you wanted from her.

Don't try to convince us and yourself that your motives were something they weren't. If you were convinced you wanted her, you should have done what you wanted to do. But you didn't.

This type of encounter isn't that hard to decipher. You knew what she wanted and it made you hesitant when you were faced with the reality of going home and throwing it down with her.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
This type of encounter isn't that hard to decipher. You knew what she wanted and it made you hesitant when you were faced with the reality of going home and throwing it down with her.
I knew what she wanted? Lol, a total stranger with "psychic" abilities from a message board knows me better than I know myself. I WISH I had known what she wanted, I'd be saving myself the typing strokes right now.