Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FREE Q&A With Speer =----> Sept Edition

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have set up this FREE Q&A so I can help you excel your game and move past your sticking points. Normally I will respond within 24 to 48 Hours. Please be patient.

A few guidelines before asking a question:
1. Be respectful to all Members. We are here to learn and help each other. Flaming, Insults or anything unhelpful will not be tolerated and your question will not be answered.

2. You are permitted to ask as many questions as you wish but ONLY 1 at a time. Please wait for a response from me then you may ask another. This allows every member to get their questions answered.

3. Note that ALL questions will be answered in the order they were received.

4. I will be answering questions from today (Sept. 09th) to Wen. (Sept.16th)

Remember that no question is a bad or dumb question. I am here to help and give back to the community that has given me so much.

So, without further delay. Fire away!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bite.

How would you approach a chick that is intently talking on the phone but smiles at you and says hi when you are walking around a .75 mile track in the opposite direction. Would you switch directions and stalk until she's done talking or approach while on the phone.

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
Is there ever a time where you wont approach a woman? for example, she is on a laptop on a webcam. would you wait?
Normally the only times I do not approach women is when they are eating or on the phone. I feel like it is just bad logistics.

If they are on a laptop on a webcam I would jump in behind them and try to look for the user name. Then I would just jump in saying "hey Steve, Long Time no speak" Then just whisper to the girl "I just wanted to get the opportunity to meet you before I left. You are adorable and I wanted to get to know you" Then hand her the phone and let her type in her number.

Its all up to you though. You gotta feel good with your logistics and external interrupts otherwise you might look in congruent because of the social pressure.

If you dont feel good with it, wait until they are free or have better logistics.

Hope this helps,

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the fastest way to build a strong sense of comfort with a woman?
I'm not asking specifically for routines here, but if those get the job done, then they get the job done.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do if she starts to text other guys and friends? And if you say to her its rude and she still continues on what do you do? Is it the right thing to leave?

And if she starts to talk about an ex , is it okey to cut her of and say. "I'm not interested talking about your ex. You can talk about him with your guy friends" (yes/no)?

Best Regards
M_A

Last edited:

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
scrouds said:
I'll bite.

How would you approach a chick that is intently talking on the phone but smiles at you and says hi when you are walking around a .75 mile track in the opposite direction. Would you switch directions and stalk until she's done talking or approach while on the phone.
There are a few ways to do it.

1. Write down on a piece of paper:

"I saw you checking me out. =) Write down your number and I will text you mine later."

Then hand her the pen.

2. Slip her you number or business card with this written on the back:

"Call me ASAP"

3. Stalk her until she is off the phone. It is vital that she does not notice you because if she does you will be needy, creepy, and weird.

Hope this helps,

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the smoothest way to transition from flirting to a makeout? Are there particular kinds of things you should say to make it clear (in a subtle way) that you want to hook up?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a good sign? When a girl looks at you and says " aww look at him! hes so cute when he smiles like that!!!"

Positive sign? whats a funny way to respond to this? i am clueless..

*what happen to me*

I sat across from her, and at the time, i didn't even say anything to her, i was just laughing because a friend of ours made a joke. then suddenly she comes out and says

" awww! you're so cute!!! isn't he so cute when he smiles like that?" * says it towards the girl next to me*

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Hey mate, let me ask for your opinion on something:

I usually get a high level of interest within the first time meeting a girl, or a group of them. However, after a day or two, I seem to only be regarded as a friend, though I am not being an AFC/acting overly nice.
Perhaps you are not escalating or turning things sexual.

I recently did an interview with Vince Kelvin talking about sexual framing, and turning things sexual. This way you will never even get close to the friend zone.

http://web.me.com/vincekelvin/PUASU...Tension Test, Interviewed by Vince Kelvin.mp3

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
What is the fastest way to build a strong sense of comfort with a woman?
I'm not asking specifically for routines here, but if those get the job done, then they get the job done.
Woman are programmed to hook up with a male that she will have connection with. Comfort is usually based on a good communication where you can set up:

- Commonality

- Vulnerability – Childhood Regression

- Conspiracy – Bouncing, Inside Jokes, Role-playing, Nickname, and Knowing Looks.

- Understandability – Understanding that you know her for who she really is, and seeing her for who she really is. Cold Reading will help you.

You can use disagreements to create credibility. This will allow your agreements to sound real, and not like you are just being agreeable because that looks like bull****.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
What do you do when a girl goes on a date with you, has a great time, but is tripping over her ex and won't call you back. Do you date her friends?

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Masked_angel said:
What would you do if she starts to text other guys and friends? And if you say to her its rude and she still continues on what do you do? Is it the right thing to leave?

And if she starts to talk about an ex , is it okey to cut her of and say. "I'm not interested talking about your ex. You can talk about him with your guy friends" (yes/no)?

Best Regards
M_A
No do not let her know it bothers you. It could be her way to build a jealousy plot line and you dont want to fall for it.

Ideally you use thread cutters

1. No shyt, that reminds me of..... thread cut
2. Agreed its just like the time..... thread cut
3. I understand where your coming from although.... thread cut

Dont stay on dead or bad topics for too long. Let her say it and then move into a different topic. Make sure you let her know you heard and understood her before changing the topic or it will seem rude.

Good Luck

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a girls house and we chilled for a bit. we ate, played Wii, watched tv, got a lot of laughing/kino going and she seemed pretty comfortable.

I decided I would try a mystery method kiss close. I looked at her and said " let's play a game!" she agreed and i began to explain the rules
1) No repeating questions
2) no boring bs questions. get your skeletons out of your closet
3) you go first!

We talked and ended up breaking a the rules, but the point is that Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I got closer and held her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfortunately, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."* she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virgin* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?" and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off.

My question is what now? When will i know when is the right time to kiss now that ive used the kiss test?

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
What is the smoothest way to transition from flirting to a makeout? Are there particular kinds of things you should say to make it clear (in a subtle way) that you want to hook up?
Again this is transitioning to sex... Here is a great interview where I give tips on this specific subject...

http://www.speermethod.com/sexualtension.mp3

Hope you enjoy

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
trent81 said:
What do you do when a girl goes on a date with you, has a great time, but is tripping over her ex and won't call you back. Do you date her friends?
This all depends how much you like the girl. If you really want her then you need to cut her threads everytime she brings up her ex. You can also straw man her boyfriend. Straw Man theory is one of my friends great theories where you build up the perfect guy so she can compare him to her ex or current boyfriend. This works when she realizes all his shortcomings and decides to drop him.

If you dont care much about hooking up with her then her social circle will serve you well. Befriend her and meet her friends. heheh

have fun,

Speer Method

Banned
Reaction score
BongDuy said:
I went to a girls house and we chilled for a bit. we ate, played Wii, watched tv, got a lot of laughing/kino going and she seemed pretty comfortable.

I decided I would try a mystery method kiss close. I looked at her and said " let's play a game!" she agreed and i began to explain the rules
1) No repeating questions
2) no boring bs questions. get your skeletons out of your closet
3) you go first!

We talked and ended up breaking a the rules, but the point is that Eventually i built up enough courage to ask her the question we've all been waiting for. " would you like to kiss me?" Then she looked at me and said " uhmm.. maybe?"
I got closer and held her hand. i moved my arm around her and looked at her in the eyes and said " well let's find out"

unfortunately, she kinda stared off into space, most likely thinking about what she said. she was also kinda slouching, but thats no excuse for what i am about to tell you what i did.. Even more unfortunate, instead of going straight for the kiss,
i looked her and kinda chucked while saying " you look like a dead fish"

she then looked at me and said " well i dont want another Fvck buddy."* she considers anyone who shes not dating, but kisses a fvck buddy. shes still a virgin* i responded by saying " well remember, i dont have a problem committing" ( she asked this during the game)
She said " well uhmm.. i dont want to say no and make things all awkward" and i immediately replied " well i didn't say you could. you just looked like you had something on your mind."She then said " well how about we wait?" and i looked at her and said " I understand" and slowly began to back off.

My question is what now? When will i know when is the right time to kiss now that ive used the kiss test?
The fact is she was ready to be kissed there. She was in thought but not backing away. You need to stop talking so much, stop beating around the bush and just kiss her.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score