Sick Of Girls!!

Reaction score
Okay well get ready for a rant. I've made a couple posts on here and I keep having the same problems.

1.) Girls show me high interests
2.) We text and phone good
3.) She's into my entire game and everything
4.) We phone sex, I kino her in person, I mean everything, etc. etc.

But the ***** will NOT ****ing chill with me, or do nothing, will not go anywhere with me, ****. I'm so god damn sick and tired of this bull****!!!

I'm just giving up, I'm tired. I put in too much god damn energy into this **** and I'm just done with it.

I keep telling myself to just stay in there and have patience with these girls, I"m done. ****ing done.

Sometimes I feel like because I'm not some criminal, gangsta, loser, that despite the fact that I'm not a nice guy by any long shot, I still feel like I get placed in the "make him wait" pile or some bull**** like that. I'm just ****ing done with this ****.

I take time out of my busy ass day to talk to these *****es and they can't spend a ****in saturday night with a guy?? **** em. I give the **** up.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good. you sound like you are in a need of a break. concentrate on other things to get your mind off this **** for a while. do something new, chicks will come around when the time is right. they aren't the end all be all.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa,

when did you ask her out for the saturday...was it on saturday???? if it was then girls aren't that available where they have absolutely nothing to do on a saturday you have to ask her out in advance like on a wednesday.

i'm not saying its not possible but i've seen dudes that get mad girls that get turned down on saturday on a saturday. hell even I got turned down today(saturday)... i wasn't even expecting her to accept, i just told her i was going to go to a party far away she said that it was too far away but at least she told me that we would hang out later.

but maybe its something else... maybe you're not that well dressed. you can't be dressing like you're homeless if you want to be seen publicly with her.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you man...girls are WACK!!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Try asking her out on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

On a real, stop making b**ches your Numero Uno priority. You're doing it here. Don't do it again. Try your favorite hobby and girls may come to you, but don't give her too much attention. Give a little, then some more, then take it away. The girl should be chasing you.

BTW on Saturdays, girls usually have a lot of date offers on the table from AFC's and other people. These include a walk in the park, a day at Six Flags, Dinner-and-a-movie, a 300 dinner at Pappadeaux, a night of dancing, movie night at home, and similar sh*t. They also remember the looks and confidence of those guys who made those offers. The best looking offer wins.

Now look at the very top sentence in size 5 bold. Start doing it when your wits are together. No, your wits are not at their best right now. Work on that. Then go after girls who pique your interest. Qualify them b**ches!

Case closed.