"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Pimpology 101: The Conversation - Part II

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2001
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Location
CA
The Conversation – Part II: Creating Rapport


This is when you start to run serious game on her. The easiest way to create rapport is to start asking about her background. It should be done in a stylish way that makes you seem similar to her. To make her as interested in you as possible you need to make things up when you need to; this requires quick thinking, preparation, and good listening skills.


I recommend starting your rap with this question:


“Where are you from?”


There are 3 possible situations:


A) She lives around the area but grew up someplace else

B) She’s been living around the area all her life

C) She’s just visiting and is from out of town


*Each situation assumes you’re living in an area you didn’t grow up in*

Running game in each scenario:


A) She lives around the area but grew up someplace else:

  • She’ll give you a city, state, and/or country


    i. You’ve been there: “That’s a nice place….I was there < days, weeks, months, years> ago…how long you been living here?”

    ii. You’ve never been there: “Oh…I’ve never been there before…what’s it like over there?”……<she answers>……how long you been living here?”

    iii. You’ve never heard of the place: “Where’s that at?”…..< she answers> …. …..how long you been living here?”

  • She’ll say: “I’ve been living here for < length of time>”.
  • If she says: “ I don’t live here, I’m just visiting”… go directly to part C.
  • You say: “I’ve been living here for < length of time> now.… how you like it here?”
  • Saying how long you’ve been living here before asking how she likes it here will make it sound like you’re not just asking questions. Your rap can’t just consist of questions; you have to tell her things about yourself that are relevant to the situation as well.
  • If she says she likes it here you say:

    “ I like it here too…it’s a nice place”.
  • If she says she doesn’t like it here or says, “It’s alright”… you say:

    “ Yeah… I know…it’s not really that nice around here”.
  • A good way to make yourself seem similar to her is to agree with her.


B) She’s been living around the area all her life:

  • After she tells you she’s from here, ask:

    “You been here all your life?”
  • She will say yes, tell you she moved back from another place, or tell you she’s always lived relatively in the same area. ……. make sure you remember this stuff so you can bring it up later in the conversation.
  • Then say… “Yeah…it’s nice being close to home …I’ve been living here for <time> now”.
  • Saying… “Yeah…it’s nice being close to home…” …shows her that you listened and were able to relate to her situation.


C) She’s just visiting and is from out of town:
  • She will say ….. “I’m from <place>……I’m just here visiting”.
  • If she didn’t mention how long she (would be/was) in town, then say:

    “How long you here for?”…or… “How long you been here?”
  • Decide whether you’ll continue speaking to her based on how much longer she’ll be in town.
  • If you decide to continue running game just pick up from:

    “I’ve been living here for < time> now…….how you like it here so far?”

* There are many variables in the beginning but they’ll all eventually come together.





[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 08-06-2001).]
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
317
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Yorkshire boy
What exactly is a bump?

Ive heard it a lot, but in so many contexts
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AudiTy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
187
Reaction score
2
Age
36

B.U.M.P = Bring up my post ;)
 
Top