Anybody Got Any Suggestions?

Reaction score
Okay so, I just keep feeling like I've hit a wall. I do alot of online pimping and face to face pimping, etc. The girls for the most part say I'm attractive, I openly flirt with them (sexual stuff, etc), they flirt back, I technically kiss close also when in person.

It's just that I always seem to hit it off with the girls I think but it's just that there's really no pursueing of me by them.

I guess what I'm saying is, when I call them or text them it's all good like it was before. But they never reach out to me, they never call me, etc., etc.

I've had this problem for a very long time. I just continue to ignore it and go from girl to girl, but I'm tired of this.

I don't get rejected or LJBF'ed or nothing like that, and they "say" I'm attractive and they "seem" to like me when we are hanging out and when I'm around. Hell, majority of the time we are talking dirty lol.

But I would just wish that they would pursue me more and act like they miss me or care about me more. I don't have that. And despite I guess "being a player" or whatever the hell else I want to call myself, I am very f'in lonely and I'm tired of it.

It just doesn't make any sense. Why if a girl and a couple girls in particular like you, why won't they pursue you or call you, etc?

Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like I'm just cursed in some way or something. Because if any other guy would handle women they way I do, they would be so further alogn I think. For some reason, it's like there's something in my opinion, stopping them from I guess loving me or really liking me and I dont' know what it is.

Like I said, when I call or text they always show love and when I'm flriting with them they always do it back. I can **** and have ****ed them too. It's just that they NEVER f'in call me, reach out to me, or do nothing.

I really want a relationship.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY DO U MISS those things...................the problem and solution lie within YOU.

From a pshychological view people miss things when the are gone.....abscence makes the heart grow founder. Most people miss things or do things when they are bored. You have to first have it going on inside your head (INNER GAME) and clearly you don't.

PLAYERS AND SOCIAL ARTISTS DO NOT DESIRE OR LONG FOR RELATIONSHIPS........you may find that wanting is a lot more appealling than actually having. You miss that stuff cause U dont have it right now.......trust me when I say this........IT AIN'T ALL THAT!!!!!!

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want a relationship be romantic. if you want no relationship be seductive. Your problem is you are 100% seductive 0% romantic

Top Bottom