Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

14 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
15 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers

The Infamous 13 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers has been revised. There are now 15 Reasons To Avoid Single Mothers, here's the link to the original thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97081

I've noticed a disturbing tend on this board. A lot of you guys bother with single mothers. Single mothers have created the problem emasculated and effeminized males in addition to order societal ills. When you give a single mom the time of day, you condone her behavior and exacerbate the problem. I will enumerate 14 reasons why single mothers should be treated like they have the plague. Starting from the superficial to the serious.

15) Baby Damage

Child birth has a traumatic effect on the female form. Pregnancy leaves stretch marks, saggy breasts, and c-section scars. I've also heard that the nookie is even stretch out and it isn't the same anymore. Then there's the weight gain. Some chicks NEVER LOSE IT, or they never get their former hot shape back.

14) Babies Interrupt Nutbusting

I've had this happen to me. I was banging a chick and her kid interrupted my sex. Needless to say I was pissed. If some kid is going to interrupt the meanest head you've ever gotten, that kid should have your last name.

13) Scheduling and Logistical Problems

Chicks will use this as an excuse to get out of date with you or they may legitimately can't find a baby sitter. Either case it isn't your problem. By avoiding single mothers you effectively eliminate to excuse from ever being used.

12) Is He The One?

This is only a problem if your trying to pursue something other than a booty call. Wanting to spend time with you, but not wanting to bring strange men around her kids, you find yourself only seeing this chick after 10 or 11PM. You want to move forward, but she has to make sure your the "one." This could take months. It's bad enough these chicks are "interviewing," you to be a potential boyfriend, but these chicks are now gauging your parenting and fathering skills? AH, HELL NAW!!! F*CK YOU AND THAT!!! I suggest dealing only with chicks that are readily available to hang out.

11) Rent-A-Daddy

Realizing her mistake, realizing that kids (especially boys need fathers,) The chick gets desperate. Any and every guy has the potential to be "daddy."

10) Double Heart Break

Your with the chick then everything falls apart. You not only do you have to deal with losing the chick, but you've formed a bond with lil' Jimmy. You and Jimmy play HALO together, watch the A's toss the ball around, go to the zoo, and things dads do with sons or daughters. On top of maybe missing the chick, you miss the kid. The cold part about it is, you may miss the kid more than you the chick.

9) Unnecessary Expenditures

Contrary to that sh*t women spew about "not needing a man to spend money or take care of their kids," guess what's going to happen if relationship moves forward,YOUR GOING TO BE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON HER KID!!! Your six months to a year or year an half into a relationship with this chick. You mean to tell me NOT EVEN ONCE, your going pay this kid a video game, this month's issue of Batman, a cake for her birthday, some school clothes, or a Christmas present? Or course you will, especially if they father isn't around. Also early in the relationship, if your feeling the chick, if she can't get a sitter, either you or she will suggest bring the kid along. Suddenly those romantic evening you had planned for that fly little lounge get tossed for family outings at Chuck E. Cheese.

8) You Know What She Going To If She Gets Pregnant

There's a school of thought that says single mothers are easy to f*ck. The irony is that the same chicks that believe in premartial sex, when they get pregnant, suddenly have an epiphany, find Jesus, and won't have an abortion. Knowing this fact, do you really want to be this father of this woman's child?

7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.

6) You'll Never Be#1

When your trying to build a relationship with somebody, you should be the focus of the woman's life. It should be about you and her. If she has a kid, you'll NEVER BE #1!!! That's not a bad thing either, but it's something I don't want to deal with. Neither should you.

5) Resentful Little Bastards

I recently experienced this. Though it happen to me personally. This chick I'm messing with, her best friend is involved with a co-worker. Thing is baby girl just broke with her "baby's daddy," for good after eight tumultuous years.
The daughter though a bright and sweet little girl, is a f*cking brat. Even though her parents had a f*cked up relationship, (due to her father and his issues,) it was all she knew. Due to her age, (the little girl is eight,) all she want is her mom and dad to be together. Being upset, jealous, resentful, and wanting a return to normalcy, the little girl told her grandmother, (my bed buddy's friend's mother,) that her mom loved her new boyfriend more than her.

If your dealing with a single mother, not only do you have to win over the chick, you have to win over the kid(s), something that may or may not ever happen. When your dealing with a chick, you shouldn't have to worry about a third party trying to sabotage your relationship.

4) Reduction In The Number Of Children You Want To Have

We all have an idea of the number of kids we want to eventually have. If you get involved with a woman with children, you can significantly reduce the number of children that you planned on having. If a chick already has 1,2,3,4 kids, how many more do you expect her to have? Or what if she's one of those woman that have problem pregnancies and getting pregnancy effects her health or puts her life in jeopardy? Adoption is cool and I'm a big proponent of it, but there's something about having your on kid.

3) Your Not My Dad

You hook up with the chick. Eventually the issue of discipline is going to come up. Some kids being resentful or just being a bratty prick is going to eventually pull the "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" card. Personally, if I did date single mothers and some dumba$$ kid pulled that stunt on me, I would say, "Your right. I'm not your father. Since I have no authority over you and you refuse to listen to me, you need to pack your sh*t and go live with your dad." This would be a deal breaker for me. In addition some chicks or the dad would have problem with you disciplining their kid. I'm sorry, if some kid broke one of my G.I. Joes, I'm whooping his a$$.

2) Baby's Daddy

When your dealing with a chick and your getting know her, you shouldn't have to deal with kid's father. Some guys can't get over the fact that their ex has moved on. Before he was an inattentive jerk and didn't give a jolly goddamn about her. Now that you've entered into the picture, the dude wants to be the ideal boyfriend and a "father of the year," nominee." The guy stars stalking her and wants to fight you. Even if the chick and guy are on good terms, the guy feels as if he can always smash. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The next thing you know, your having this conversation. "I've decided to try and make it work with Jimmy's dad." Best way to avoid the situation is to avoid single moms.

1) Tag, Your It!!!!

This should be the BIGGEST deterrent to EVER dealing with a single mother. In some jurisdictions, I think California is one of them, if you start dealing with a chick with kids, move in with her and things go south. THE CHICK CAN SUE YOU FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!!! She can claim that the her and child have "become accustomed to you supporting the child." YOU COULD END UP POSSIBLY PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A KID THAT ISN'T EVEN YOURS!!!! Imagine being extorted money because you were doing what you thought was the "right thing." The state doesn't give a rat's a$$ about the relationship being over or you being a "good guy." They just don't want the chick on welfare. So as far as your concerned, "TAG, YOUR IT!!!"

The only reason why one should EVEN CONSIDER single mom, it's because it's FOR SURE A$$ and she's the one doing the pursing. She's being the aggressor, she asked for the number, she's calling, she's setting up the date. Even then, she's just there until something better comes along. Instead of putting all the time and effort into M.I.L.F.s That effort would be better spent on G.I.L.F.s
__

Last edited:

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
your a ****ing genius. I agree 100% but some idiots still try.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ****ed a whole bunch of single mamas and married mamas too. They are fun, the only problem is guys get too serious about them and that's where the problems come in. I **** them, not marry them. Doesn't mean I am heartless regarding them either, just means if they pull any bull**** I know how to handle them and I don't get too involved. It can even be fun to play the bf with them, just know better than to get too involved and it's all good. Not every guy out there is trying to get tied down with every girl he meets

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta LOVE the ad for single moms below your post..............marketing ads getting smarter........damn keywors better start working for banging chics

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they got a kid I'm not messing with it...There is too much single pvssy out there

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
7) Decision Making and Judgment Skills Are On Display

This chick got knocked up by somebody that she was "supposedly in love with." Not only is she a bad judge of character, she's GROSSLY irresponsible. The same guy that's an inattentive, insensate, abusive a$$hole now, is the same guy she thought the world of and had unprotected sex with.
i know 3 single mothers who gave birth to their 1st child under bad conditions and ended up havin another baby under other bad conditions.

the 1st had a short fling with a guy while he and his girlfriend were havin problems. she gave birth to the kid but was found to be unfit and custody was awarded to the fathers' mother (he was moving and she refused to let him take the kid with him). a year later while she was "gettin herself together" she had another kid with 1 the guys best friends.

the 2nd was in a relationship when she got pregnant. she was reckless with her anti-pregnancy pills (i don't know the name of them at the moment) so it was no surprise. last year she had another kid with another guy. last i heard the father of the 2nd kid was tryin to be a good dad but she was doggin em.

the 3rd was in a abusive relationship last year when she got pregnant at the age of 17, she did'nt know who the father was between 2 guys.
found out early this year that she's pregnant again and living with her abusive boyfriend.

the 2nd & 3rd are also sisters

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SOLID GOLD!!!

But even so, you can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink!