what this site REALLY helps you with...

niceguy91

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, its been a longg time since i've been on here and wow have i changed. in the past year and a half or so, i've put everything iv'e learned from this site into my daily life and now that i get girls pretty much left and right and i gotta say this.

this site in my opinion isnt (and for the admins correct me if i'm wrong plz) ment for you to become a player, but insted the tips that are shown in most cases help you to become a better person, more outgoing, social, and overall a better guy to be around. and this all starts by making your personal life better, by becoming more organized and changing the small things you do in your daily life that make you have more of a positive attitude, and this positive attitude makes girls more attracted to you.

i'm not all that good looking,but i'm not the worst either but i get so many georgous girls now simply because ive made my life better and i feel better.

so my one BIG tip is when you apply the things you learn on this site to your daily lives, do it to improve your self first, keep yourself in mind first. if you do that, then the girls will naturally come to you.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really good to hear and is very inspiring. Can I ask how you did it? What did you change about yourself?

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree :)

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
what advice would you have for someone whose education is really time consuming and is generally a boring person...as in, I am not that interesting to talk to because I don't know much about current events/people. Is it just my negative thoughts that I am boring that brings me down...

can boring people be the center of attention? I know you will say try new things...but thats all long term. How about short term? like right now?