decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean. :kick:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ine-baby-greatest-love-ultimate-betrayal.html

It seems this is a classic case of what Rollo Tomassi has been discussing.
NO, it is just a pathetic story of some attention whoring dishonorable woman who could not exercise minimum mature control over her emotions even though her LTR boyfriend was nearby during the whole sorry episode.

It reads like a contrived script from some B grade movie for the Kleenex brigade.

"Romantic..."?
No, just trashy.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wanted to be with Sean and in January 2000, he gave up his rented flat and moved in with me.
Strike one!

To my relief Sean, who'd always been on the jealous side, accepted my denial.
Strike two!

He was so protective and caring, taking on extra work to provide for us.
Strike three! You're the AFC good provider!! Yaaaaaaay!! :rock:

And for bonus points:

I didn't want Julian to be brought up in a tense atmosphere, so Sean left.
Okay, so she decided she didn't want him around and then she says "so Sean left." I love how she just won't admit that she dumped HIM. Wouldn't want to look bad now would you??

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved culture, art and travel. But I also liked men and saw no reason to tie myself down with one man when I could have fun dating and playing the field as I did in my 20s.
Hmm...

Especially as Sean and I had not been getting along that well since leaving Mexico City. Despite our breathtaking surroundings, there was tension between us and so when Cecilio invited me to join him on a fishing trip, I agreed.
Hmmmmmmm............

Far from our beach tryst being just a brief encounter, it was the start of six weeks of madness during which I slipped away from Sean while he worked in the restaurant, to see Cecilio every day.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

He challenged me about my friendship with the fisherman. 'Is anything going on?' he demanded. 'Don't be ridiculous!' I lied. 'How could you think that of me!' To my relief Sean, who'd always been on the jealous side, accepted my denial.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

Immediately, he flew into a rage. 'How many times were you with him?' he demanded. 'Only a couple of times,' I lied. I couldn't face telling him it had gone on every day for six weeks.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmm............................

I told Sean that whatever the consequences, I was going to have this baby. And Sean, who is also against abortion, agreed that I should. 'I'm very hurt, but I'm not going to abandon you. This baby might be mine,' he said - and we both prayed that it was.
Idiot!
'My son, my son,' he said lovingly, bonding with him instantly. 'He looks like me,' he said. 'Look at his feet, they are just like mine!'
IDIOT!

This guy is a completely idiot. Not only he forgave his wife cheating on him, he wants to raise the other men child!!!!

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And while I can never regret becoming a mother to my much-loved child, I am deeply ashamed that I betrayed the man I loved.
Not so ashamed that she wouldn't post her story on the internet, as well as photos of herself and her son. She's not ashamed, she's bragging about how wonderful she is.

Oh the drama! Oh the humanity!

Oh how I long for eugenics legislation to be passed and beasts like this to be sterilized.

and as a 33-year-old career woman... My biological clock hadn't even started ticking yet - there was so much more I wanted to do before babies came along.
33 and her biological clock wasn't ticking yet!? It should have been ringing night and day!

To my relief Sean, who'd always been on the jealous side, accepted my denial.
Yes the guy is a stupid beta. But I think maybe Sean's jealousy was because somewhere, deep inside, he knew she was the cheating kind. People don't just do things out of nowhere, in the year or whatever they were together he probably saw signs she would be unfaithful and subconsciously knew she would, which is what made him jealous.

It made me feel sick with guilt.
Not so sick that she would stop taking another man's c0ck!

But whereas others may have opted for an abortion, I was not going to let my baby down.
Evolutionary translation: "I was only looking out for my own self-interests and will rationalize it anyway I have to."

'What kind of woman am I?' I'd think
Now, everyone in the world knows what she is, and she's proud of it.

Men, behold the future of women and despair.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of interesting stuff could be dissected from this, but since most posters simply chalk it up to the uncommon behavior of a low quality woman I won't even bother.

Let's just say that this type of thing is a lot more common than ANY of us would like to believe.

gösta berling

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Lots of interesting stuff could be dissected from this, but since most posters simply chalk it up to the uncommon behavior of a low quality woman I won't even bother.
You know so much about these things. What do you make out of this story?
What is the lesson to be learned?

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awful and pathetic...if this is true.

Somehow though this story sounds fake to me. The dailymail is known for posting junk alot of times. Sounds almost like a failed book someone tried to write and it got rejected. So the last course of action was the dailymail.

Back to it being real...

Her looking at her bf as she did this guy...sheeesh...low!!!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially as Sean and I had not been getting along that well since leaving Mexico City. Despite our breathtaking surroundings, there was tension between us and so when Cecilio invited me to join him on a fishing trip, I agreed.
She agreed under the "guise" of friendship which is what women do when they have a boyfriend and hang around their male friends.

He challenged me about my friendship with the fisherman. 'Is anything going on?' he demanded. 'Don't be ridiculous!' I lied. 'How could you think that of me!' To my relief Sean, who'd always been on the jealous side, accepted my denial..
I think the majority of the time, when ever a man accuses his woman of possible cheating he is usually ends up being right.

Always listen to your gut.

oh and lets not forget all the bullsh1t she said about feeling sicker every time she cheated, she is just saying that not to make herself look like a complete cold hearted cvnt. She enjoyed every minute of it.

but while my heart was sorely tempted to give this life a go, my head was telling me to get real. I knew my holiday affair had to end..
She calculated that she her long terms prefer lifestyle cannot end up being in a little hut on the beach.

My tears at leaving Cecilio were genuine, but he showed very little emotion. It's only now I realise that I was probably just another tourist to him, a holiday fling. Although I'd like to believe he had feelings for me, I don't really think he loved me - he was just pretending...
He wasn't pretending, he did love to bone her ass! but he's got plenty of other tail coming his way so he isn't worried about her ass anymore.

Although my deception weighed heavily on me, I did not want to hurt Sean by confessing to the affair and hoped it could stay my secret
He would have dumped her ass if he was a real man, that's why she didn't tell him.

Though Sean told me how happy he was, I could not have been more miserable and wept hysterical, guilty tears. The two men I'd slept with could not have looked more different and I knew I would not be able to pass off my baby as Sean's if he wasn't his
You see what she did there?! she managed to turn everything around and make herself look like the poor victim in the end. I can't stand women who do that.

That Sean is a poor sap and many poor saps end up staying and raising the bastards of other men children.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think it would it be a fair statement to say that there are some women who wouldn't cheat on their husband given the situation where she meets a higher value man?
Hardly a poor, ugly, short and old fisherman can be considered a high value man...

And sure, news like that isnst a reason for women bashing any more than it would news about a catholic priest abusing a child would be for men bashing. I am sure anyone can get this logic.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

Let's just say that this type of thing is a lot more common than ANY of us would like to believe.
BY accepting this kind of behavior as "a lot more common " from women, you are in fact playing your own small part in perpetuating it. As long as men adopt your opinion, the more we see of this behavior.
Shrugging your shoulders at atrocious behavior is a guarantee that it will soon become the norm.
Her boyfriend accepted it instead of dumping her, the editor of the newspaper accepted it by publishing it in a form which tended to glorify the 'romantic' nature of the events in Mexico.

Instead of calling it "common ", men here should be calling it what it is.. appalling.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I absolutely believe this is very common. Much more so than even women will admit to themselves.

STR8UP,

Do you think it would it be a fair statement to say that there are some women who wouldn't cheat on their husband given the situation where she meets a higher value man?
Not every woman DOES cheat, but every woman has the potential to cheat given the right circumstances.

The lesson to be learned is that the duality of a woman's biological imperative is alive and well.

And this dude WAS higher value. Higher value for his SEED. Sean was valuable for his beta provider role. Note the way she dotes over her baby's exotic features and Sean's undying devotion. Alpha seed, beta farmer. Best of both worlds.

How often does this play out where the dad is none the wiser, raising another guys kid? How often does the cheating happen without the pregnancy?

Anyone who doubts the prevalence of this type of thing should read more os Roissy's stuff. Quite an eye opener, if you have the balls to stomach the truth.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I absolutely believe this is very common. Much more so than even women will admit to themselves.

STR8UP,

Not every woman DOES cheat, but every woman has the potential to cheat given the right circumstances.

The lesson to be learned is that the duality of a woman's biological imperative is alive and well.

And this dude WAS higher value. Higher value for his SEED. Sean was valuable for his beta provider role. Note the way she dotes over her baby's exotic features and Sean's undying devotion. Alpha seed, beta farmer. Best of both worlds.

How often does this play out where the dad is none the wiser, raising another guys kid? How often does the cheating happen without the pregnancy?

Anyone who doubts the prevalence of this type of thing should read more of Roissy's stuff. Quite an eye opener, if you have the balls to stomach the truth.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
BY accepting this kind of behavior as "a lot more common " from women, you are in fact playing your own small part in perpetuating it. As long as men adopt your opinion, the more we see of this behavior.
Shrugging your shoulders at atrocious behavior is a guarantee that it will soon become the norm.
Her boyfriend accepted it instead of dumping her, the editor of the newspaper accepted it by publishing it in a form which tended to glorify the 'romantic' nature of the events in Mexico.

Instead of calling it "common ", men here should be calling it what it is.. appalling.
I said it is more common than anyone would like to believe, i didn't say that I accept this type of behavior.

I would have sniffed out the cheating and jumped on a plane and left her there without a word.

I'm not joking.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I said it is more common than anyone would like to believe, i didn't say that I accept this type of behavior.

I would have sniffed out the cheating and jumped on a plane and left her there without a word.

I'm not joking.
You have restored my faith.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was obviously attracted to him and enough so that she risked having an affair. He was probably higher value than most of us would think, especially compared to Sean.
Well, she was attracted to him nonetheless... But theres really nothing special about him. Theres a picture of him. Not only he isnt special, he looks kinda weird. Of course, theres no picture of Sean, it would help if we could see him to compare, he is a phylosophy teacher... Well, the woman herself is not all that.

It's often about relativity. I've worked at places where there were NO hot women whatsoever.....that didn't stop me from eyeing the average chic whenever she walked by.....why? Because she was better than anything else there.
I think there were better stuff there than this guy. Of course, probably they would have not be interested in her. For a woman to cheat, there must be a guy willing to take her.

How many times have you heard of a married guy who have more than a family or child with another woman ? That isnt common as well ? The difference is that when a man does that, he will not by any chance put the other woman to raise the baby from the affair. I stand by my comment, this isnt any surprise nor a reason to women bashing. In the end of the day, its her body, her life, her problem. The guy is certainly a fool for wanting to raise the baby that might not be his.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AND she also has snared another beta latina to help raise Guido
By looking at him, it seems that she has gone further down in the chain... By his name, I think he must be an African Arab.