Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and Funny

C

Ctarl

Here a List of ****y and funny lines that have worked for me Feel free to add to the list!

This one only works with a friend.

Walking through a mall, down the street,school, etc...
You pass a atractive lady or ladies

YOU SAY SO THAT SHE CAN HEAR YOU:she going to look at my butt (get butt ready turn and see if she looks, most do.)Call to her over (use your imagination depending on the place)I like to act a little upset in a funny way(have your friend drop back a bit)
ME:So what do you thing of my ass it's pretty nice hu
Her:Bla Bla...(interupt her[it creats tention])
You:so what do you do walk around her ckecking out guys asses?
Her:Bla...(interupt her again)
You:that's alright I was checking out your ass it's nice but mine is better.
(when you see a guy walk by comment about there ass-if there is no one comment about you friends ass MAY SOUND GAY BUT IT'S FUNNY OK)Shaking your head in disbelief

(don't drag it out to long and keep interupting her til you ask her name)
You:So what's your name?
She:Lara
You:Ctarl or Sexyass
She:You where looking at my ass too(she will try to defend her self blow her off and change the subject
You:anyway where are you headed lara (fake cough)"ass checker".

Depending how hard she laughing you can rub it in a little more but don't over do it.
also I try to keep somewhat of a strait face
Delivery is key be animated move your hand and your body
It has work 3/3 for me and one girl bought we lunch I was so convincing
it also breaks the ice for the first date

I have a ton of ****y and funny lines that have worked wonders for me I should write a book "Ctarl ****y and Funny Ass"

"have fun and life will follow you everywere" ctarl

TO BECONTINUED.....

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, loved the cough part.

Here is one I used once. It´s very particular, so I doubt you can use it, but very funny anyway
. I was at the gym one day talking to a friend in the middle of the workout. We stood there talking for about 5 minutes, so this girl (an instructor a few years older than me, about a 8.5 with a GREAT body) comes to us and tell us, "Do you want a coffee while you talk?". I said to her "Yeah, with 2 of sugar plz". She looked shocked at me for a few seconds, then she started laughing and patting me in the back.
Keep posting Ctarl !

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is crap dude for her u shouldn go BLAH BLAH and talking about her ass will get u ***** slapped 60% of the time