How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Health and Fitness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
sozzz
Don Juan

sozzz is on a distinguished road
Why is my butt bleeding..

i'm a guy and my butt seems to be dripping out of blood while im walking around the house...

i dont know what to do.
sozzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
horaholic
Master Don Juan

horaholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to behold
Must.....resist.....urge........for.......gay..... ...joke........

Seriously, see a fvcking doctor asap. Why would you post that here?
Old 04-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
Desert Fox
Master Don Juan

Desert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really nice
uhhh dripping blood? That blood part isn't that surprising but the dripping part...uhhh yeah...might be internal bleeding bro. Perhaps colorectal cancer. GET IT CHECK NOW!!!
Desert Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
sozzz
Don Juan

i dont want to go to the doctor, they'll charge me like several hundred bucks just to tell me i have hemmeroids..

the bleeding has stop now.. i currently have a toilet paper under my butt.. haha
Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #5
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sozzz
i dont want to go to the doctor, they'll charge me like several hundred bucks just to tell me i have hemmeroids..

the bleeding has stop now.. i currently have a toilet paper under my butt.. haha

You are not a doctor yourself so you don't know what you got. Better spend the money and be safe then sorry. You can gamble money but you can't gamble on your health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zorEMHb3o0Y
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
insidious
Master Don Juan

insidious has a spectacular aura aboutinsidious has a spectacular aura about
Is it that time of the month??
Old 04-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
Alle_Gory
Master Don Juan

Alle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud ofAlle_Gory has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious
Is it that time of the month??

Yup. It's that colon cancer time of the month.

Dude, man up and get it checked out. Your pride may kill you if you keep this up.
Alle_Gory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
Flyer
Senior Don Juan

Flyer will become famous soon enough
Serious question:
would you have any idea WHY it was bleeding?

1.68m 62kg 9% bf
Front Squat: 140 / Deadlift: 160 /OHP: 80 /
C&J: 110 /Snatch: 92/
Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
Desert Fox
Master Don Juan

Desert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really niceDesert Fox is just really nice
Seriously man I'm pretty sure everyone here has had their ass bleed because you didn't eat any vegetables, but START EATING VEGGIES AND START ****TING SOFT STUFF...if the INSIDE of your **** is RED AND BLOODY...you got SERIOUS PROBLEMS BRO lIKE CANCER!!!

if it's just like bright red blood, probably hemorrhoids and you need more fiber cuz you're literally tearing your ass a new one everytime you ****.
Desert Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #10
sozzz
Don Juan

if it goes on, i'll go to the doctor sometimes this week then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Fox
Seriously man I'm pretty sure everyone here has had their ass bleed because you didn't eat any vegetables, but START EATING VEGGIES AND START ****TING SOFT STUFF...if the INSIDE of your **** is RED AND BLOODY...you got SERIOUS PROBLEMS BRO lIKE CANCER!!!

if it's just like bright red blood, probably hemorrhoids and you need more fiber cuz you're literally tearing your ass a new one everytime you ****.
i think its that..

i've been eating nothing but instant noodles and sometimes i skip breakfast n dinner too.

and after i took a **** it start to bleed right after..
Old 04-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #11
picard
Master Don Juan

picard is on a distinguished road
do you have constipation?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #12
sozzz
Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard
do you have constipation?
ye dude.. i dont know why i keep getting it either.

any tips to prevent constipation?
Old 04-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #13
jc.dunn
Don Juan

jc.dunn is on a distinguished road
Dude you probably have hemmeroids i bet it hurts like all hell. Eat a ****load of fibre to get rid of the constipation (like lots of raw veggies and whole grains, this is good for you anyway). NO white bread. This should be how you eat anyway.

Go see a doctor right away! it sucks that you aren't in canada where seeing a doctor is free (well not when you think about your taxes) like i am, but lets face it, if you're on DJ forums than you probably want to get laid, and this is NOT going to help, (i beet it hurts to walk... talk about cramping your style) and if you do, you'll be the one bleeding? dont expect a second date.
jc.dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:14 AM   #14
Zaraza
Senior Don Juan

Zaraza will become famous soon enough
Eat Prunes, Oatmeal, anythign with oats. Get that fiber up. Infact try instafiber ( i dont recommend using supplements, because your not getting the nutrients from vegitables, but you need to increase fiber for sure)

even if its not your low intake of fiber, increase fiber.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hig...-foods/nu00582

check the legumes section. Legumes are easy to eat for snack, or on the go. once you increase your fiber intake, increase the amount of WATER you drink. And i mean water, dont do soda pop or other alternatives. Fiber will increase the amount of water thats pulled into the intestines, it will help make poop more moist and soft.

Please don't wait on this. If your intestines begin hardening/rotting, your going to poison yourself from the inside out. This is serious. You cant be joking about this.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
sozzz
Don Juan

thx for all the tips. the bleeding has stopped. but every time im done taking one.. my butt hurts and then after a few minutes it stops.

as long as its not bleeding anymore, i dont mind i guess.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #16
Dust 2 Dust
Master Don Juan

Dust 2 Dust has disabled reputation
I've had problems with mild rectal bleeding for years. Rectal bleeding can be caused by several things

1) Overstraining when having a bowel movement. If your anus/butt crack is sore after using the restroom you may be wiping too hard as well. You might want to switch to medicated wipes instead of toilet paper.

2) Alcohol consumption- Alcohol thins your blood and makes it easier for the bleeding to occur.

3) Hemorrhoids- I have internal hemorrhoids which are the cause of my rectal bleeding.

4) Colon Cancer- Colon Cancer is extremely rare in people under the age of 50 so its doubtful that this is the cause if you're a young guy.

The only real way for a doctor to discover the true cause of your rectal bleeding is to have a colonoscopy performed (Doctor shoves a camera in your rectum and looks for hemorrhoids and cancerous polyps). Don't worry they'll put you to sleep during the procedure.

I would recommend taking fiber supplements to help improve your bowel movements. I take Fiber Choice Chewable supplements on a daily basis.
Dust 2 Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links