Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short and Simple. Tip on kino for those that need help.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very simple why some of you guys are bad at kino.

Youre afraid of it.

Youve had something horrible ingrained in you, the myth that its not polite to touch people. Now, its true, some people dont want u to touch them, i.e. GUYS. On the otherhand, if youre fairly clean(heh), girls will absolutely love the physical attention. EVEN IF THEY OBJECT, if they dont tell you to stop, theyre probably enjoying it. Have you ever told that pretty girl to stop touching you? I didnt think so.

Now, im not saying go grope and fondle every girl you meet, but you have to lose your inhibitions about touching before you can become a true DJ. The more you touch them, the more comfortable they will be with you touching them. So work your way up, something as small as touching hands when passing a pen, to playfighting, and then maybe a massage?

Just a few ways to do some kino -

Examine a ring or bracelet or watch on her hand by holding it gently, try to get some caressing motion in too.

Play keep away, take something from her, and make her chase after u to get it back. Of course, you should block her so she has to jump on you to get it.

Got this one from seinfeld, IF YOU KNOW THE GIRL, try feeling the fabric of her shirt and guess what it is.

You can get her to do kino on you, by complaining about how sore your back is. Hint for the massage, she'll prolly do it.

Say you have a suprise, then tell her to close her eyes, and stick out her tounge. After which you put something yummy in her mouth ( NOT YOUR D1CK ), mebbe a life-saver?

And of course, theres always tickling.

Hope ive helped.

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post. Here's a little extra.

There are five steps to successful kino that I've experienced with girls. Now I use these five steps all the time!

1) Smile and eye contact. A smile is like a gift. Only it's not an object like an afc would give. It's a subtle gift - extremely powerful. It opens you up to the world. Eye contact relies on the fact that our pupils dilate when we see something attractive. Additionally, dilated pupils are attractive. Definitely use eye contact to increase interest.

2) The look and Laugh: This is the FUNDAMENTAL step. When you laugh, or find something funny, say, in class, then you should look in her direction. Do this rythemically. Soon, she'll pick up on it and look to you everytime you laugh. Great, you've now finished the mental connection needed to use kino.

3) The arm. As you walk with her on a date, or at a carnival, rub shoulders. Always kind of bump into her, keep physical contact between your arms. This will initiate several chemical reactions that will MAKE her want you to touch her some more.

4) The torso. Start it off by patting her back, gently but with a certain pressure. Then start moving down each time you do it. Soon, you will get to the line between her ass and her mid back. Put THE MOST pressure here. This will initate the major chemical reaction needed.

5) The hair finger and the kiss. Face her after you have completed the above steps. Put your arm, blatantly, but smoothly on her head and run your fingers through her hair. Then move closer. Take your other hand and put it on her waist. Move closer. Start kissing yup yup, while rubbing firmly her back. Touch stomachs (grrrr). This will eventually lead to the ultimate kino (before sex), which is making out.

good luck!

[This message has been edited by Odysseus (edited 02-06-2002).]

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, ive read that in another post of yours, very good information.

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
you the man, oddyseus! you the man!

what about this, does this work too?

you brush of a speck of dust or something off her clothes.

or what a friend of mine does, he teases the girl, the girl teases or tries to insult him, he punches the girls shoulder (softly, don't make her fall or hurt her) and withdraws and makes a bruce lee "wee--aahhh" sound and says, "i know kung-fu".

that works?

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol iskandar! I remember doing that all the time in high school. For some reason, though, it's a lot rarer now.

yes, it certainly works. Really well.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Iskandar Reza:
you the man, oddyseus! you the man!

what about this, does this work too?

you brush of a speck of dust or something off her clothes.
Kino is supposed to be so subtle that the girl doesn't really realize what you're doing.

"Brushing dust off her shirt" is so spectacularly transparent, and most girls realize right away what you're doing. Even if they are okay with it, it still won't really have the desired effect.

------------------
CASANOVA

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown

"The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."
Larry Hardiman

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking about that neg hit and little punch thing.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how about what Steve Martin did in "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid": He grabs her tits and says, "I was just adjusting your breasts, they're out of alignment." Something like that.

And I saw that episode of Seinfeld. George touched the fabric of a girl's shirt, she didn't like it, and he got fired from his job. But that would probably work for anyone else.

Jester, you make a good point about those of us that are bad at kino being afraid of it. I think that's 100% true. I'm going to write a separate post on that. A very good point you made there.

And thanks for the tips.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
Kino is supposed to be so subtle that the girl doesn't really realize what you're doing.

"Brushing dust off her shirt" is so spectacularly transparent, and most girls realize right away what you're doing. Even if they are okay with it, it still won't really have the desired effect.

why be subtle?

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, subtle isn't always great. You have to make it APPARENT to her that you are touching her, without fear. Otherwise, you are being insecure, a major turnoff.

Do it boldly and let her know you're not afraid to grab her ass.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have another example for you.

The best natural Don Juan i know is also the best kino user i know.

Heres what i observed today(you guys should really use this). This was done on a 28yro algebra2 teacher(8 on a 1-10).

The class was making parabolas and hyperbolas with playdo and the teach came over to help the guy that sits next to me.

She sat in front of him, which is right beside the natural DJ, and began assisting him with the playdo(lol) wut a dumbass.

The teacher had her legs crossed(she had a skirt and stockings on). When the natural DJ began talking to her, to get her attention, he placed his hand on her knee. This was a smooth ass move, that i never would have tryed on a teacher(untill today). He slowly pulled it away when she turned around to talk to him, and no she did not mind that he did that.

USE THIS.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Say you have a suprise, then tell her to close her eyes, and stick out her tounge. After which you put something yummy in her mouth ( NOT YOUR D1CK )

LMAO!

I just thought about my **** when I read that yummy and then there's those capital letters "NOT YOUR D1CK".
Thanks for laughs.

Nice leg tip with that teacher.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i cant believe you guys would try to hit on teachers...though i do have this bio teach that i make a laugh out of.

Reaction score
I have a VERY hard time with kino and you're right, I am afraid of it.

But its not so much because I was taught its not polite to touch people, but because I grew up during the era of sexual harassment suits. We've had almost like a witch hunt mentality about this in our society for the last 20 years, no wonder why guys my age who have grown up during this time are scared to death of touching chicks..

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freewheelin Frank said:
I have a VERY hard time with kino and you're right, I am afraid of it.

But its not so much because I was taught its not polite to touch people, but because I grew up during the era of sexual harassment suits. We've had almost like a witch hunt mentality about this in our society for the last 20 years, no wonder why guys my age who have grown up during this time are scared to death of touching chicks..
Yeah... I can totally relate. That's what's holding me back sometimes - at least at the thought of doing that to a woman I cold approached.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contender said:
Yeah... I can totally relate. That's what's holding me back sometimes - at least at the thought of doing that to a woman I cold approached.
Yeah, that's one reason. I also tend to have freezing cold hands quite often... lol. Went to the doctor about it a few months ago, and he said that until I had a wife cooking for me in my 40's, it would probably keep happening, because I'm so thin. I suppose I could just work out though, hmm?

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel really weird trying to touch other people. I have to mentally and consciously go out of my way to do it if I was going to do something like this, like, "Oh yeah, I should probably grab her hand," or something and then it's really artificial and awkward, you know? Or at least I think so. I don't know how they think of it since I can't read their reactions.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
have a reason to touch her..... don't touch her.. cuz it was out of the blue.. make it feel natural

I was with my date in the car.. n she lost the remote for my CD deck.. i want to grab it n she was sittin on it.. well almost..

I went to get it. n she said..."What r u doing" then i replied "Gettin the remote that u've lost"

We sorta had a fight that nite.. was nasty... Gettin on my nerves.. n she wouldn't let me call her babe..

-SeS