Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
Substances similar to Adderall?

Lately I've been majorly slacking off on my school studies and my personal French studies. When I started school I really worked hard and was getting really good scores, now for the past 3 weeks all I do is go on the internet and just fvck around on myspace, facebook, youtube, doing bullsh1t. I really need something like adderall that will help me concentrate on what I'm doing.

Now you may be wondering why I don't use adderall itself. I go to a medical school and they do drug tests. If I'm not prescribed to a drug then they'll investigate me and all that bullsh1t.

Recently before playing a game of basketball, my friend gave me this shake that was supposed to get the most out of my muscles when we play. Though I've noticed that the effects were exactly the same as when I took adderall, I'm guessing that there might be some other alternatives to adderall.

So any help?
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
I just wanna point out that I have no idea... but I feel you.

I sucked in high school... and I was using my friends Adderall and my concentration and scores were going sky high.

I tried getting on it, but the docs gave me a sample of Concerta instead... which didn't have the same awesome effect that Adderall had.

I don't know any OTC or natural things that are similar to Adderall.

Caffeine gives me the same uppity effect, but it makes me more ADD and screws up my speech, making me stutter and dyslexic.

Concerta makes me massively dehydrated, OCD, analyze every little thing... making me even more ADD.

I would love to get back on Adderall legally when I start up college again. You really don't know how much of a dream it would be to be back on it JUST for school.

<Rant> I actually think the root to all my problems started from my b1tch 3rd grade teacher insisting that I was ADD because I was a hyper and very outgoing and fun kid... but she INSISTED I needed to go to a doctor to get ADD medicine, specifically Ritalin.

It made me a zombie drone who would stare at the chalk board and drool... yet still not pay attention.

First off, a 3rd grader is supposed to act that way... thanks for ruining my personality with bad medicine, wh0re. It seemed like Ritalin changed my persona forever. </Rant>

But here's some real talk:

I'm 19, I'm not a kid, and I can make smart decisions. I'm not in high school.

If I wanted that medicine, I'd straight up tell that doc that I want Adderall to help me start college. I'd tell that that I was on Ritalin, and Concerta... and I'd tell them why those things sucked.

I'd tell them back in high school I tried my buddies Adderall because it helped him with school (even if it was illegal to use his meds, I'd still say it). I'd tell them it raised my scores and help me study and not drift off and start daydreaming.

It's so much easier getting what you want when you're very honest... and you're not seeing a Pediatric doctor.

This is actually going to be my plan once I start college again.
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:09 AM   #3
piranha45
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 788
piranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Against Betaism
now for the past 3 weeks all I do is go on the internet and just fvck around on myspace, facebook, youtube, doing bullsh1t. I really need something like adderall that will help me concentrate on what I'm doing.
Its called procrastination. Most everyone is afflicted by it. You were doing good early on because you had more motivation and desire. Now you're getting comfortable with things.

If it is deemed a big problem, it is resolved by self-control. It is NOT resolved by creating an artificial dependency on drugs.

you need to either rethink your career path, or enact some genuine mental discipline on yourself. This is no different than being a DJ. DJ's don't pop the magic pills that AFC's crave so badly.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Last Man Standing
70 virgins???? Most of you guys will destroy the inhabitants of the earth for the possession of only one wh*re!!!
piranha45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele, l'Arcangelo
If I wanted that medicine, I'd straight up tell that doc that I want Adderall to help me start college. I'd tell that that I was on Ritalin, and Concerta... and I'd tell them why those things sucked.

I'd tell them back in high school I tried my buddies Adderall because it helped him with school (even if it was illegal to use his meds, I'd still say it). I'd tell them it raised my scores and help me study and not drift off and start daydreaming.

It's so much easier getting what you want when you're very honest... and you're not seeing a Pediatric doctor.

This is actually going to be my plan once I start college again.

I actually tried going to my doctor and saying I had ADD (I actually thought I did though) but she was a smart doctor and diagnosed me as not having ADD. I wasn't sure about the idea of using adderall though; I popped half a pill before and didn't really fully realize and have full control over myself until 3 hours later (but I absorbed soooo much information in the mean time).

I kind of want something where I have more control of myself while being focused. Like what I said before, my friends work out drink; I was super concentrated, yet I had a lot of control over myself at the same time. Plus it wasn't a drug (on the law and legal side of things at least). The thing is though the main purpose of his work out drink is to work out, I'm afraid some side effects could occur if I don't use it for its primary purpose (not yet proven though).
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Colossus
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Auf Höhe
Age: 32
Posts: 3,310
Colossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond reputeColossus has a reputation beyond repute
I was in the same situation as you last year.

I actually have mild ADD, or as my doc called it "high-functioning ADD". I think it's just another way of saying I have difficulty concentrating on something that isnt really engaging to me.

For instance, if I am reading about something stimulating, like wilderness medicine or some sociological topic, I can get totally lost in it for hours. But sit me in front of a freaking Gen Chem book and It's all I can do to focus for 10 to 15 minutes. I will find ANYTHING else to do before work I find boring or uninteresting.

Anyways, my girlfriend in college had a script for it so she would give me a couple when I asked for them. It really did help me study and focus. So not long after that I went to the counseling center and told them my case, then got a referral to the infirmary and got a script for it. I was straightforward with them though; I didnt try to bullsh!t the doc and tell him I had serious ADD and need Adderall to get through school. I told him I had a tough course load and I was studying for the MCAT, so given that I had taken it before I felt a low dose would help. They arent idiots, at least they shouldnt be when dispensing controlled substances.

I will offer you a word of caution though: Adderall can be very addictive. It's amphetamine, after all. And I mean physically addictive; like you crave it. I cant tell you how many people I knew in college who were legitimately addicted to this stuff---like they couldnt even go to class without it. All I'm saying that for some people it can be very hard to stop, so think about it.


Also, I have a question for you: How is it you are in medical school when you are only 19? Are you in one of those 6 or 7 year linked programs? I thought they didnt have those in the states....
__________________
A Man has said
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
piranha45
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 788
piranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus
I actually have mild ADD, or as my doc called it "high-functioning ADD". I think it's just another way of saying I have difficulty concentrating on something that isnt really engaging to me.
lol, who doesn't?
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Last Man Standing
70 virgins???? Most of you guys will destroy the inhabitants of the earth for the possession of only one wh*re!!!
piranha45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
He probably doesn't mean med school... but a school that's being ran by a hospital or some health network.
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
I actually go to a vocational school (Phlebotomy and CNA after that) and just tell people I'm in medical school lol.
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Against Betaism
I actually go to a vocational school (Phlebotomy and CNA after that) and just tell people I'm in medical school lol.

Wait, why would you need to go to career college to do phlebotomy or become a STNA?

Phlebotomy classes require 40 hours, and STNA classes require 75 hours or so.

I don't get why you would need to be in a college for those classes.

I did my STNA class in 2 weeks.

It's probably not a good idea to tell people youre in med school.. they'd look at you like you're ignorant. (which I know you're not... just saying.)
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
Well the truth is I was actually ignorant of it until now, I just carelessly mixed the two up, good thing I caught myself early though lol.

At first I had a choice between phlebotomy and CNA, I chose phlebotomy because although I eventually see myself as a nurse and CNA would probably help me better in the long run (and I need to take it anyways from what I heard), phlebotomists seemed to get paid a lot better and you know what they say, money talks. However right after I took the course and it was already too late to get a refund, I find out that getting a job as a phlebotomist is really hard.

So I said fvck it, I'll just finish phlebotomy up, having a license in phlebotomy would only make my resume look better anyways.

Anyways more on topic (lol), this is the substance that I took from my friend:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/xplode.html

N.O.-XPLODE™ is BSN’s #1 selling extreme pre-training energy and performance igniter. From the very first serving you will experience elevated physical and mental energy, muscle-expanding pumps, unparalleled strength and stamina; not to mention tunnel-vision like mental focus, allowing you to zone in and have the best training session possible. By combining all of these benefits in one knock-out formula, you will experience a level of training intensity that you never thought was imaginable, getting you physically and mentally dialed in for the training session that lies before you; leaving those days of lackluster workouts behind. Once you train with N.O.-XPLODE™, you will never train without it!

They aren't lying when they say you have tunnel vision mental focus, it felt exactly the same way when I took adderall. The good news too is that this isn't a drug (at least I hope it isn't).
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
horaholic
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 37
Posts: 2,260
horaholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to beholdhoraholic is a splendid one to behold
Just remember that adderal, is basically, legal and acceptable, meth. If you do that on a regular basis, you are only a small step (and more acceptable label) away from being a methhead, or tweaker. Just like people who do a lot of pain pills, are not that far away from heroin addicts, yet have a much better label.

Just be aware of this fact if you start doing a lot of it. Im not saying not to, but KNOW what you're REALLY doing, and remind yourself that its almost like being a speed freak. Understand this, and you'll be ok, hopefully.

I am by no means dissing anyone here who is on these drugs for medical reasons. I have done adderall several times, to work an 18 hour construction day. It worked VERY well. It felt like speed without the edginess, and rocky comedown, and I can see how people can get hooked on it REALLY quick.
__________________
IF YOU ARE NEW HERE, CLICK HERE
AND READ BEFORE ASKING ADVICE ABOUT 'THIS ONE GIRL.'
horaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #12
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Against Betaism
Well the truth is I was actually ignorant of it until now, I just carelessly mixed the two up, good thing I caught myself early though lol.

At first I had a choice between phlebotomy and CNA, I chose phlebotomy because although I eventually see myself as a nurse and CNA would probably help me better in the long run (and I need to take it anyways from what I heard), phlebotomists seemed to get paid a lot better and you know what they say, money talks. However right after I took the course and it was already too late to get a refund, I find out that getting a job as a phlebotomist is really hard.

So I said fvck it, I'll just finish phlebotomy up, having a license in phlebotomy would only make my resume look better anyways.

Good for you, man. As I said before... I'm 19 also. I'm a STNA and during those two weeks in that STNA class and clinicals... I got obsessed with wanting to learn more about the field. It was awesome.

As I don't have the most experience, I can just say... make yourself marketable. After those two weeks, I wanted to take the phlebotomy course and take the CPR training at the Red Cross on our military base... I wanted to do it all. That crap is fun to learn.

I'm not so sure phlebotomy is hard to get a job in at a hospital. Never looked into it... I only know bits and pieces about STNAs in the hospital because my bro is a STNA there. I would assume that they would need people to draw blood in hospitals all the time. You get paid hourly to just sit there and wait for people needing their blood taken.
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele, l'Arcangelo
Good for you, man. As I said before... I'm 19 also. I'm a STNA and during those two weeks in that STNA class and clinicals... I got obsessed with wanting to learn more about the field. It was awesome.

As I don't have the most experience, I can just say... make yourself marketable. After those two weeks, I wanted to take the phlebotomy course and take the CPR training at the Red Cross on our military base... I wanted to do it all. That crap is fun to learn.

I'm not so sure phlebotomy is hard to get a job in at a hospital. Never looked into it... I only know bits and pieces about STNAs in the hospital because my bro is a STNA there. I would assume that they would need people to draw blood in hospitals all the time. You get paid hourly to just sit there and wait for people needing their blood taken.

Yeah I really feel you on that, I have a ton of books on anatomy and I try to read it on my free time, though after 10 minutes of reading it, I just stop and play video games or something. I always have the urge to learn, but I just can't focus.

I've heard that since phlebotomy almost exclusively covers only drawing blood (although depending on the facility they will teach you other practices), and given that nurses and doctors are capable of drawing blood too, phlebotomists haven't really been in demand. Although I'll go out and still look for a job in phlebotomy, I have good connections because most of my aunts and uncles, and even my dad, are all either nurses or doctors.

btw are you Filipino? lol odd question yeah, I just have a hunch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horaholic
Just remember that adderal, is basically, legal and acceptable, meth. If you do that on a regular basis, you are only a small step (and more acceptable label) away from being a methhead, or tweaker. Just like people who do a lot of pain pills, are not that far away from heroin addicts, yet have a much better label.

Just be aware of this fact if you start doing a lot of it. Im not saying not to, but KNOW what you're REALLY doing, and remind yourself that its almost like being a speed freak. Understand this, and you'll be ok, hopefully.

I am by no means dissing anyone here who is on these drugs for medical reasons. I have done adderall several times, to work an 18 hour construction day. It worked VERY well. It felt like speed without the edginess, and rocky comedown, and I can see how people can get hooked on it REALLY quick.

Yeah that's the last thing I want to do, I've heard stories of college kids that get into meth because the rush that adderall gives off wasn't enough anymore. I'm kind of trying to avoid drugs, that's why I was wondering if there was any legal non medical substances that had the same effects of adderall. When I took some of my friend's shake, I thought that maybe there is a drink or substance that is similar. I would treat it like people would use coffee.
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
Ya I am. How'd you guess? That wasn't just saying, "Are you Asian"... you were exact... lol.

I have a couple A&P books also... I bought a small reference book, and my bro passed down two of his old college textbooks down to me to read. I had a couple weeks ago that I was obsessing with going to the bookstore and just reading, but my car's been broken so I didn't get to... and the obsession passed.

You should either watch the movie or read the book, "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story". It's pretty inspirational if you're into the medical field. Cuba Gooding Jr. is the lead, so it's not technically a C-list movie.

I'm guessing you're Flip also because your entire family seems to be a nurse or doctor. Flips are hardcore about the "MD" or "Doctor" title... its ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Against Betaism
Yeah that's the last thing I want to do, I've heard stories of college kids that get into meth because the rush that adderall gives off wasn't enough anymore. I'm kind of trying to avoid drugs, that's why I was wondering if there was any legal non medical substances that had the same effects of adderall. When I took some of my friend's shake, I thought that maybe there is a drink or substance that is similar. I would treat it like people would use coffee.

Man, those stories are about kids who get into meth because they USE Adderall for a rush. Sure, people's body become tolerant to drugs, but if you use it correctly and responsibly, you won't be needing to increase your dose.

But, if you want a natural thing, try out Vitamin B12 for brain function. Even though I was in a phase being all into homeopathic "medicine" (trying to fix acne at a younger age)... I can firmly say that those "remedies" are junk. Spend a lot of money on pills that don't do anything more than what eating a full, balanced meal can give you. If you do try this way, take it with food for better absorption, of course. But from my own experience, trying to fix my school-related "ADD" problems, I really didn't see any difference. It must've worked and I fooled myself into a reverse placebo (nocebo) effect... or it just didn't work.
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #15
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele, l'Arcangelo
Ya I am. How'd you guess? That wasn't just saying, "Are you Asian"... you were exact... lol.

I have a couple A&P books also... I bought a small reference book, and my bro passed down two of his old college textbooks down to me to read. I had a couple weeks ago that I was obsessing with going to the bookstore and just reading, but my car's been broken so I didn't get to... and the obsession passed.

You should either watch the movie or read the book, "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story". It's pretty inspirational if you're into the medical field. Cuba Gooding Jr. is the lead, so it's not technically a C-list movie.

I'm guessing you're Flip also because your entire family seems to be a nurse or doctor. Flips are hardcore about the "MD" or "Doctor" title... its ridiculous.

It was a wild guess actually because you and your brother are studying to be in the medical field, and the only family I know that encourages ALL of their children to be in the medical field is Filipinos lol. And yeah I'm Filipino too. I'll check that movie out too.

Man, those stories are about kids who get into meth because they USE Adderall for a rush. Sure, people's body become tolerant to drugs, but if you use it correctly and responsibly, you won't be needing to increase your dose.

Quote:
But, if you want a natural thing, try out Vitamin B12 for brain function. Even though I was in a phase being all into homeopathic "medicine" (trying to fix acne at a younger age)... I can firmly say that those "remedies" are junk. Spend a lot of money on pills that don't do anything more than what eating a full, balanced meal can give you. If you do try this way, take it with food for better absorption, of course. But from my own experience, trying to fix my school-related "ADD" problems, I really didn't see any difference. It must've worked and I fooled myself into a reverse placebo (nocebo) effect... or it just didn't work.

Vitamin B12? Thanks I'll look into that.
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #16
Michele, l'Arcangelo
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,475
Michele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the roughMichele, l'Arcangelo is a jewel in the rough
Yeah my parents didn't really push me and my bro to go into the medical field. I also have two other brothers that don't care about that stuff and they are doing other things.

My parents aren't the types of Filipinos that are superficial like most, caring about titles and stuff. It's just an sweet interesting field. Human bodies and crap. It's all great.
Michele, l'Arcangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
darkstarrr
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Age: 35
Posts: 418
darkstarrr is a jewel in the roughdarkstarrr is a jewel in the roughdarkstarrr is a jewel in the rough
Vitamin B-Complex
Tall glass of water with lemon in the AM and PM.

Diet, exercise, sleep, and a BJ at least once a week and you will be Golden.

Don't fuck with aderol or other drugs.

Good luck.
darkstarrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:35 AM   #18
Rho
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 105
Rho is on a distinguished road
modafinil: easy to get it prescribed if you say you work shifts
Rho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:52 AM   #19
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
I finally found what I'm looking for, and best of all it's not a drug. It's actually a natural energy drink with no sugar (at least I hope they're not lying to me) that is organic. It's called Acai:

http://www.vitadiscount.com/vitaspri...t-drink-24.jpg

As soon as I bought it, I poured it in one of my water bottles and went to the gym. I had an intense workout, I know I'm going to be sore as hell tomorrow, but it was awesome because I hardly even thought about the pain; I was doing reps and sets like it was breathing, which was the same feeling I got when I worked out while on adderrall one time.

I haven't used it yet for studies (just finished school last week so I don't really need to), but I'll try tomorrow anyways.
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:38 AM   #20
War Against Betaism
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Posts: 1,615
War Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the roughWar Against Betaism is a jewel in the rough
I got mine at Costco, but I think I've seen it at GNC. More expensive than I thought though, $24 bucks, but I'd say it's worth it because it works like an energy drink except nowhere near as much the sugar and caffeine. Energy drinks go for like what, $3? My package came with 30 packets, so I'm basically paying like less than a dollar for each energy drink that is actually healthy for me. So for the same amount of red bulls, I would be paying $90. Plus from my experience so far, it doesn't make me as jittery, instead it just gives me focus, a lot of it.

For people who go to the gym a lot, I'd definitely recommend this. It really gives you that extra push to complete a full workout. I'm a firm believer of going natural, those work out products and substances don't interest me. This is an organic product though, so this will be the closest thing to a work out substance I'll be using.
__________________
- He who cares the least controls the most.
- If she really liked you she wouldn't be busy.
War Against Betaism is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Kirsch designed by section02


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.