Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend left herself logged on facebook

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was hanging out with my girlfriend (about 4 months) last night and she used my cell phone to log on facebook. (I despise it, and check it about once every 2-3 weeks, or use it for school purposes)

Anyway this morning i went on it and i saw that she was still logged in...of course instead of logging out I decided to look at her messages.

The first one was to some guy asking him to find her and her friend a date to another school's prom. She contacted him, not the other way around.

Message as follows:

Hey ---- its been a while...but i was wondering if u could do me/---- a huge favor...were trying to go to prom and we kinda need ppl to take us and we figured u would know some ppl so if u do let me know =) thanks

I looked through the rest, and there was nothing else to any other guys. Maybe I am just overreacting, but it seems disrespectful to me.

Any advice would be good.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhhh....thats the biggest overreaction ive ever heard of

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong or disrespectful about that message.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
Why isn't she taking you to the prom?
How do you know she's not? The guy was basically asking her to set him and his buddy up with a couple of her friends. WTF is the big deal, here? He wasnt asking HER to the prom.

She's innocent (according to this anyway!), OP's insecure. End of story.

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
How do you know she's not? The guy was basically asking her to set him and his buddy up with a couple of her friends. WTF is the big deal, here? He wasnt asking HER to the prom.

"The first one was to some guy asking him to find her and her friend a date to another school's prom. She contacted him, not the other way around."

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:

your misunderstanding..

SHE sent that, not the other way around.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apocalypse Now said:
Why isn't she taking you to the prom?

I should probably clarify.

She goes to an All girls school - No Prom.

I go to an all boy's.

The guy that she messaged also goes to another all boy's school.

Reaction score
You said that's her first message and you guys been together for 4 months. I still have messages about a year old in my inbox. Did you check the date of when she sent that message?

Also, what Apocalypse said, why isn't she bringing you?

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Calibration said:
You said that's her first message and you guys been together for 4 months. I still have messages about a year old in my inbox. Did you check the date of when she sent that message?

Also, what Apocalypse said, why isn't she bringing you?
Thats the first thing I thought, and it was dated March 19th. With a reply from him the 20th.

And as I mentioned above because she goes to an all girl's school they don't have a prom for their school.

Reaction score
cw92 said:
Thats the first thing I thought, and it was dated March 19th. With a reply from him the 20th.

And as I mentioned above because she goes to an all girl's school they don't have a prom for their school.
Has she ever brought it up to you?

Reaction score
how bout you stop having a guuuuurlfriend when you are only in high school. Why in the world are you committing yourself to just ONE girl? Now you are acting like a chump in your own mind, and you are worrying about bullshyt things like this, when all that you should be doing is trolling for as much new p$ssy as possible!!!

why are you committed to this girl? whats the point?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems disrespectful to me.

Much less so than going through her phone. I had a girl read my email once at my house behind my back and I literally threw her out the door and sent her walking down the street at 1 am, it made me that mad.

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
your misunderstanding..

SHE sent that, not the other way around.
Oh. My apologies, I totally DID read that wrong. In that case, yeah, you have a problem.

Reaction score
my advice better not be missed by the original poster, because its the kind of advice that will solve his problems now, and for the foreseeable future as well when it comes to how to manage women

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A) You have a problem that she's looking for other guys to go to the prom with instead of you

B) You're young and have no business getting wrapped up in serious relationships. Turn down the formality and date a bunch of other girls for a decade.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these girls go to an all girl school and they just want to go to the prom at some other school so that they can look back and say they went to the damn prom.

no one is asking them, so they sent a message to some dude they knew.
all they need is two guys to show up with them to get them in, and then they can be there and do whatever they want.

the only things weird about it is that she didn't tell you what they were planning to do.

perhaps she only sent it and left herself logged in, is so you could get jealous and ask her to your stinking prom.

don't ask me what is so dreamy about this prom thing , but most chicks really dream about going. i don't know, because i never gave a crap and wasn't even in school by the time my friends were going.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ask me what is so dreamy about this prom thing , but most chicks really dream about going. i don't know, because i never gave a crap

That's because you are cool. :cool: Most girls...not so much.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps the chicks that demand that they attend the prom, whether it be as dreamy and special as they expect....or not...
are the same chicks that spend 5 grand on a wedding ...
you know the ones,,,five fluffy puke peach bridesmaids dresses , five layer cake in five different flavors, little food things people call hor' devours that taste the crap, freggin chocolate fountains to stick strawberries and cheese in... releasing butterflies instead of letting people chuck rice at them with caterers and a dj because they don't know a good band....

yah... i am now betting this is prelude to the land of the delusional...