Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Attract women...Part IV

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now for the good stuff.....

The approach...

But before I get into the "how to's" of approaching, I'd like to make sure that you understand the importance of direct eye contact.......Alot of guys say they really do make good eye contact but I bet they don't......If they did, they'd get alot more attention than what they're getting now........

Eye contact says "I like you, I am attracted to you"........I guess it's human nature to like who likes us, that's why this works so well. It's perfectly natural to want to be seen as somebody attractive and interesting. It could be called "Reciprocation", ie; "you like me, I like you".....

When a man does this to a woman it has a very powerful effect on her, She instinctively thinks any man who finds her so attractive must have good taste.

Remember, don't stare.....it'll just make a woman uncomfortable.....

There are two types of "look" you can give a woman.....one is a "puppy dog" look that says "I love you, PLEASE LOVE ME".....

The other one is the "Tiger" look that says "I'D LIKE TO EAT YOU ALIVE".....

The "Tiger" look will always get better results......Why? A puppy needs you, is dependent on you and is pathetic. The tiger, on the other hand, is confident, self assured, and depends on nothing but himself! He has no master!

The biggest screw-up most guys make is coming across to a woman as weak, and needy. They get like a puppy, always there for them, doing anything they can to please them, doing favors, giving flowers, blah, blah, blah........

Believe me, from years of experience, women want a Tiger....they want it real bad!

Now, how to approach.......It's simple, don't use idiotic pick-up lines.......Once you've made "Tiger" eye contact, just go up and calmly say, "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice you.....I'd like to introduce myself, may I try?".....

That's all there is to it....simple and to the point. At this point, never, and I mean NEVER take your eyes off of theirs.....it works so good it's almost criminal!

She may be married, engaged, seeing a steady boyfriend, or may be a lesbian......Any of these things could get you rejected. But you made contact. And you tried.

Wanna know something else?......She won't forget you!

SO....

GET OFF YOUR ASS! STOP BEING A WEAK-KNEED WIMPYFIED BABY!!! STOP BEING AFRAID OF REJECTION!! MOMMIES BOYS ARE AFRAID OF REJECTION! A MASCULINE MAN GOES AFTER WHAT HE WANTS!!!THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A TIGER!!!!

Incidently, all of the above is how I met my wife at a mall, she adores me.........

SIEZE THE DAY!!!!!!

preditor

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it my friend! There are some main triggers that all women have and the eye thing ranks right on top. If you get good at it your eyes can speak in oh so many ways. The lasting impression that this leaves is astounding.You can be both suggestive and expressive with them , you should always observe a woman's eyes to see if you are effecting them in a favorable manner. Alway look them directly in the eye it kills them I have gotten so many woman with my deep blue "Lady Killers" it is unbelievable. I am told that my eyes are lethal. Work at it and take this Don Juan's advice he knows of what he speaks.

Originally posted by bondjamesbond:

The approach...

But before I get into the "how to's" of approaching, I'd like to make sure that you understand the importance of direct eye contact.......Alot of guys say they really do make good eye contact but I bet they don't......If they did, they'd get alot more attention than what they're getting now........

Eye contact says "I like you, I am attracted to you"........I guess it's human nature to like who likes us, that's why this works so well. It's perfectly natural to want to be seen as somebody attractive and interesting. It could be called "Reciprocation", ie; "you like me, I like you".....

When a man does this to a woman it has a very powerful effect on her, She instinctively thinks any man who finds her so attractive must have good taste.

There are two types of "look" you can give a woman.....one is a "puppy dog" look that says "I love you, PLEASE LOVE ME".....

The "Tiger" look will always get better results......Why? A puppy needs you, is dependent on you and is pathetic. The tiger, on the other hand, is confident, self assured, and depends on nothing but himself! He has no master!

The biggest screw-up most guys make is coming across to a woman as weak, and needy. They get like a puppy, always there for them, doing anything they can to please them, doing favors, giving flowers, blah, blah, blah........

Believe me, from years of experience, women want a Tiger....they want it real bad!

Now, how to approach.......It's simple, don't use idiotic pick-up lines.......Once you've made "Tiger" eye contact, just go up and calmly say, "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice you.....I'd like to introduce myself, may I try?".....

That's all there is to it....simple and to the point. At this point, never, and I mean NEVER take your eyes off of theirs.....it works so good it's almost criminal!

She may be married, engaged, seeing a steady boyfriend, or may be a lesbian......Any of these things could get you rejected. But you made contact. And you tried.

SO....

GET OFF YOUR ASS! STOP BEING A WEAK-KNEED WIMPYFIED BABY!!! STOP BEING AFRAID OF REJECTION!! MOMMIES BOYS ARE AFRAID OF REJECTION! A MASCULINE MAN GOES AFTER WHAT HE WANTS!!!THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A TIGER!!!!

Incidently, all of the above is how I met my wife at a mall, she adores me.........

SIEZE THE DAY!!!!!!

Josh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bondjamesbond:

The approach...

SO....

SIEZE THE DAY!!!!!!
Reminds me of a bacardi commercial :)
"You're a tiger!"

Anyway, seems like something I have to try.
Thanks for the tip!

Player4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down there

[This message has been edited by Player4life (edited 08-16-2001).]

Player4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a few pointers bond, james bond that is…hahahahaha

The "Tiger" look will always get better results
True

Excuse me
This is a good way to get her attention. But it shouldn't always be used to start the approach. Some situations may require saying that and some may not.

but I couldn't help but notice you
I suggest not saying that. It's too much to say and it's just an implied "pick-up" line. You said yourself that pick-up lines shouldn't be used. Cut that part out and you'll do just fine.

I'd like to introduce myself
Cut this part out too. You don't need to tell her you're going to introduce yourself, just do it. Show your confidence.

may I try?
Same goes for this statement, just do it. Don't ask for her permission. You're a "Tiger" remember, don't act like a "puppy dog".

Incidentally, all of the above is how I met my wife at a mall, she adores me.........
Yes, not all girls will reject you for saying what you said in the initial approach. But if you want to be a player (I'm talking to everybody else in this forum and you if a player is what you strive to be) you're going to have to act like one, and in time you'll become one.