SoSuave.com

Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Poll: What feels better, sex or a blow job?
Poll Options
What feels better, sex or a blow job?

Old 03-03-2009, 01:34 AM   #1
Jon55
Master Don Juan

Jon55 has disabled reputation
POLL: Vagina or Blow job

Forgive me if this is against Forum rules, but based on other discussions here I'm assuming it's not. If it is, I'm sorry and just delete this thread. Otherwise, let's continue.

I've heard many guys say a blow job is better than sex, and others claim the opposite. Your opinion?

You see in others what you see in yourself. When the world starts to seem bad you should take a good look at yourself.
Jon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
I.A.F.Y.B.
Master Don Juan

I.A.F.Y.B. has disabled reputation
I like both. Some times I want to get sucked over having sex.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 AM   #3
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
I can't c*m from a blow. Yet I could c*m within 2 mins in a tight poon if I don't stop myself.
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:15 AM   #4
Teflon_Mcgee
Master Don Juan

Teflon_Mcgee is just really niceTeflon_Mcgee is just really niceTeflon_Mcgee is just really niceTeflon_Mcgee is just really niceTeflon_Mcgee is just really nice
Vajay.
Teflon_Mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
eatgel
Don Juan

eatgel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Be'jay!
eatgel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
Maxtro
Master Don Juan

Maxtro has disabled reputation
You forgot to mention if the sex is with a condom or not.

I've only had sex with condoms, so a BJ is a lot more stimulation. I can't comment about raw sex.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #7
AAAgent
Master Don Juan

AAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant futureAAAgent has a brilliant future
i love bj's but i almost never bust. only one time with some help from me did i bust. my ex used to get so tired after like 30-40 minutes hahaha i felt bad but kept making her do it saying i was close.
AAAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
oakraiderz2
Master Don Juan

oakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura aboutoakraiderz2 has a spectacular aura about
All of it. Sex without a condom and busting a fat nut is pretty good, but so is nutting in a girls mouth. Vajin.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
STR8UP
Master Don Juan

STR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to beholdSTR8UP is a splendid one to behold
A GOOD BJ is nice, but there is nothing on this earth that feels as good as a warm, wet pu$$y. Skin on skin, that is.
STR8UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
edger
Master Don Juan

Location: A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you with a hard-on
edger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really nice
Probably intercourse. But she must be really tight for me to bust my load. I don't know, and this might come off weird to some, but the best thing in my opinion is rubbing my hard d*ck against her hot body(legs, ass, stomach, chest, tits) and cumming on it. I LOVE that! I really don't enjoy vaginal intercourse, because there's not enough friction. The only exception is when she's on top, but still, even then, I still prefer rubbing my d*ck against her body. Second to rubbing my d*ck against her body and getting off that way, would be handjobs. She has good control of the friction with handjobs. I need a lot of friction to c*m. That's why I like it rough.

-Let your own experience be your guide with women.
edger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Da Realist
Master Don Juan

Da Realist is a glorious beacon of lightDa Realist is a glorious beacon of lightDa Realist is a glorious beacon of lightDa Realist is a glorious beacon of lightDa Realist is a glorious beacon of light
Sex is the best. You can put women in different positions, pick them up, put them to sleep, wait them up with a smile on their face, get them to make funny faces, squirt, give them that funny walk, have them squirming, and best of all, if you do things just right, make her cook for you every night.

On the other hand, you can get a bj from any mouth.
Da Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #12
piranha45
Master Don Juan

piranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the roughpiranha45 is a jewel in the rough
BJ on its own is only 50% of what sex is. No contest, ***** is queen.
piranha45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by edger
I really don't enjoy vaginal intercourse, because there's not enough friction.

speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:49 AM   #14
CGE333
Senior Don Juan

CGE333 is on a distinguished road
Most always intercourse, but sometimes it depends on who is giving the BJ. Most women are not very good at it, but a few women give BJ's to die for.
CGE333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
edger
Master Don Juan

Location: A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you with a hard-on
edger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really niceedger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakeasy

Haaahh! My friends and work colleagues give me that same response too. Lol.

-Let your own experience be your guide with women.
edger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #16
amoka
Master Don Juan

amoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of light
Sex anytime.
Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.
amoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links