Solomon's Redemption Part 2&3 The conclusion

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro
I forgot I had these in the “Archives” sticking to the theme as the previous one, these FR’s are about being blown out. Ouch this video isn’t pretty thank God it was Two and half months ago, a lot has changed since then

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155258&highlight=solomon

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/FnUlZXhU-Solomon-Street-game
^^this is towards the end of the set, OUCH ha ha ha (I know the haters gonna love this one..chea!!)

In Conclusion

In the Celestial world are two beings watching on, a wise being and Casanova Giovanni himself(Earths greatest lover). ‘Why didn’t he escalate? She was begging to be touched? What’s the matter with him?” said Casanova angrily. The wise being said nothing, both watched as Solomon entered another venue his energy level spiking up as he scans it. The old man noticing this spoke slowly yet surely with great authority “He is different from the others…” Casanova looked at the old man confused. “you see this one learns from his failures, it’s what humbles him, what drives him to be better compared to the others who only care about their success” Solomon is talking to a blond in the mean time whips out his phone and has the blond punch in her numbers. “You see” says the old man smiling “He is learning already!”

And now the conclusion of the Redemption Series

Intro:
DonGorgon said:
my confidence level is very high now due to the success.. i do get rejected often at the club…
Daddy The Pimp said:
I dont post FR very often because things that happen on field might sound unrealistic and cannot be explained. They are not about techniques. They are about vibe , sexual tension and emotions that I put her on. But i posted this because you can learn from it. Enjoy.[/LIST]
^^I couldn’t explain this better myself, this is why I post field reports, so that others can learn from my mistakes

Let’s get it!!!

Dance floor Action

It’s a 6 set, I got my two wings with me Jay and D. The ladies are in a circle, we all start dancing, and D leads the circle and does his robot thing. I get in the circle geek out, pull two of the chicks in and do the whole Chris Tucker head swaying thing except with my body in motion to the girls, we are all in rhythm. We flick it up and exchange contacts, their teachers (not bad for a warm up)

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/Minnesotaclubs/dancing.jpg
^^"Catch me in the club with 20 chicks like Flavoooor"--Jeezy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRmxfWfQrtk
^^ha ha classic!!

Nothing but Married Chicks

Jay is frustrated rightfully so, every chick that is receptive or hot either is with a boyfriend or got a fat old ring on their finger. It doesn’t bother me none, If she is married or has a man I don’t asks usually they will let you know, however since Jay brought it up I’m looking for rings on they finger.

Getting Blown out/SH*t test

I got blown out a few times, most noticeable one was a 3 set. One of the chicks was a hot red head, I came in the set solo. It was just a bunch of fluff talk and logistics. One of the girls goes to one of the schools around the area, she was beautiful. However they ended up leaving, I’m standing there dumb founded I mean I was just about to start the comfort/rapport building process, I go to the bathroom by the time I come out I have already forgotten about them.

Part 2
It’s a 3 set, I go in and sit down and start chatting them up. Once again it’s just a bunch of fluff. The girl across from me is giving me s*ht, I throw it right back at her. She then gives me a sh*t test trying to blow me out
“Why aren’t you dancing”? (Funny that’s one of my lines)
“Cause you aren’t on the dance floor”​

She looks at me smiles and says “that was a good come back” Then her friend piques in a second later. “You should buy her a drink” I look at her friend and fire back “If she goes out on the dance floor sure” The girl then says “Well go after you” I know she is bluffing and I’m turned off by the charity reguest, however my wings and I go anyway, the dance floor is dead, the chicks are still there, we ended up leaving the bar.

I’m that dude Part 1
I run into a chick who I know cause I’ve seen her dating profile online (funny) she is intrigued to who I am, her and her friends are looking for the spots. We keep running into each other at different bars or club its funny. In one bar she buys me a drink, its dead. Jay is upset because there was a 4 set and he wanted us to help him out, however D and I ain’t see sh*t lol

Kino
My Kinoing now a days is just bonkers. I go in a set and I’m kinoing within seconds. One girl makes eye contact with me, I open her up using sub-communication/body language. I’m in set we are talking, her energy level is high, I kino her and palm her hands with mine and swing upwards like the sun. Her friends are looking at us funny but she is into it. She wants to see me again, I tell her it’s on her to make it happen. (Another thing I do I rub girls hands with mine, like “damn that’s a big ring you got there, what does it symbolize?” girl replies “Oh it’s just something I got for me” while we talking I’m rubbing her hands with mine.)

I’m that dude Part 2
D left us early he had to work at 2 (lol crazy). Jay and I are walking, I see this chick named Rachel(this is our first time meeting), black hair nice body. I open her up, once again it doesn’t matter what I say. She sees me and Jay and says “you guys need to follow us” 5 minutes later we are in one of the hottest clubs in the city, and we ain’t had to pay a dime. Jay is aggravated because Rachel’s friends are married, I’m bemused. We get inside the club and we lose the girls, its jam packed. Jay opens up this blond, I talk to her friends with big knockers. She has a big old ring on her finger. She gives me a sh*t test (“how old are you” I reply back like I’m Mclovin “Old enough to party!”,:rockon: ha ha) she says she is getting a divorce, lol yeah ok.

Sub communication/body language
I use too be awed by guys who could make out with girls within seconds of meeting them. However after reading Snowplow’s journal and seeing Meehow do it I started doing it, it doesn’t matter, we make out she goes her way I go mine. I can open up a girl now going in direct but my body language is indirect, it’s not that mystery swaying crap I don’t know how to explain it, it’s something you have to see. I utilize eye contact now more than ever , and when I see a girl looking at me. I do the whole “what’s up” deal, usually girls laugh and respond in kind, nothing much has to be said. My state/frame are ridiculous when I’m in the zone, even on a dead night like last night, I’m still on fire, my perception is different I’m having fun, and my game is fueled by my momentum.

In conclusion
I’m a bit rusty, however my poise and frame are getting ridiculously better now. I truly am starting to be high value, chicks I meet wanna hang out with my wings and I, even buying us drinks. I have bar tenders who open me up and their not trying to sell me a shot but wanna talk to me. I have to work on Plowing, and staying in set, also of course continue to escalate escalate, escalate. Stay focused on the objective, All in all It’s good to go out and have fun(even on a dead ass night like last night). The more I am congruent with myself the more I’m becoming a natural

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/Minnesotaclubs/kiss2.jpg
^^:rockon:

^^KBJ'S/Strawberries "You can hate if you want too but you wasting your time"--T.I.

:D

I can’t wait till spring

Chea!!

Last edited:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daaaawwwg!!!

look like its my turn to learn offa yo shine..hahahha...

nice man!..
keep doin you...

im liking the last two pics hahahahahhahahahha!!!!

chhheeeaaaa!!!

its all about you in yo mind..and you doing more so than alota other people on here son...play on.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like reading your field reports you should continue and let other people learn from your technique.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
I like reading your field reports you should continue and let other people learn from your technique.

Thanks Dawg

Respect is vice versa with your FR's (I learned tons of ish), I don't know man, SS seems to have "viewers" but no responders

@Slickaz--It is about you!! when I'm out, I ain't even worried about other cats, I see'em but I ain't worried.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you're becoming a real PIMP. I just read your FR and i loved every part of it. Nice to see you evolving. I have to work on instant makeouts too but my city(and country too) is very small and its not the same as in big cities.

Youre one of the few guys on here that got his sh1t together.

Massive respect :rockon:
DTP

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you!!!

I just wanna thank all my fans and haters(hiiiii), for doubting me, just remember every time you push me, I feed of it, I become better, I love it

Keep doing you!!

yesssssssssss sirrrrrrrrrrrrr